On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 147 posts
  • Server:Bunker #1
Click to view battle stats
QUOTE(Jazzman @ May 10 2007, 09:09 PM) View Post
QUOTE(Lynxx @ May 10 2007, 09:23 AM) View Post
V1.20 released:
Oops - had a fatal bug in StartET()-method, which made it impossible to start with a selected server, thanks to JoeShooter for the Bug-Report ! smile.gif
lol in fact, I noticed it a long time ago but I didn't want to be the only one to reports you the bugs! smile.gif I didn't want to "bug" you with that. smile.gif

So you make me the bad guy eh? I see how you are!

Actually, as a developer I love regression and the test group. It is so much nicer to hear a problem from a co-worker rather than a customer.

Lynxx: Glad to be of service. I've been building my map list up pretty quickly playing on bunker and was in need of a utility just like this.

Thanks Lynxx!

Lynxx

Lynxx

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Old retired farts
  • 2,471 posts
  • Server:Bunker #2
QUOTE(Jazzman @ May 11 2007, 03:09 AM) View Post
QUOTE(Lynxx @ May 10 2007, 09:23 AM) View Post
V1.20 released:
Oops - had a fatal bug in StartET()-method, which made it impossible to start with a selected server, thanks to JoeShooter for the Bug-Report ! smile.gif
lol in fact, I noticed it a long time ago but I didn't want to be the only one to reports you the bugs! smile.gif I didn't want to "bug" you with that. smile.gif

Yeah .. i noticed it must be atleast in V1.18 already, because i changed the return-type of a function (returning the serverlists) but forgot to change it in CleanET. dry.gif

Viking

Viking

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Old retired farts
  • 445 posts
Haven't seen this before today, so I thought I'd check try it out, but it fails with HRESULT: 0x8007000B (just opens the splash-image). I can choose ignore, and continue, but I still get this msg throughout using it....

The detailes from the JIT error-log:
System.BadImageFormatException: Det ble gjort forsøk på å laste inn et program med feil format. (Unntak fra HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
ved FMOD.Factory.FMOD_System_Create(IntPtr& system)
ved FMOD.Factory.System_Create(System& system)
ved Clean_ET.CleanET.initMusic()
ved Clean_ET.Profile.readProfile()
ved Clean_ET.CleanET.CleanET_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
ved System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
ved System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Maybe this happens because I run Vista (64bit)? I won't be surprised.... dry.gif

PS! Lynxx, it's not opensource (it's actually a big lock-in attempt from MS), but others make JIT's for *nixes which makes it possible to run .NET applications on other platforms as well. (http://en.wikipedia..../.NET_Framework)

Edited by Viking, 02 June 2007 - 04:16 PM.

Lynxx

Lynxx

• Old retired farts
  • 2,471 posts
Yieks ! Vista .. :-O .. But the problem is 64-bit, FMOD (the module-support) doesnt run with 64-bit

Depack the attachment and put them including the Clean-ET-Folder to %appdata%

Just copy the text '%appdata%' to your Windows-Explorer directory field and press return.

And dont try to switch on music, it wont work with 64-bit.

Attached Files

Viking

Viking

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Old retired farts
  • 445 posts
Yes, that did it, Lynxx smile.gif

Had to change the path to et manually inside the profile file, but now it works! biggrin.gif

Going to try it now.

Thanks for coding & helping, Lynxx!

biggrin.gif

Lynxx

Lynxx

• Old retired farts
  • 2,471 posts
Changes for V1.21:
No more transparent Window, normal Windows-Window now - which you can move around/minimize and so on.
Sound/Module-Support removed completly, because it makes problems on 64-bit systems and will on Linux.
B64 removed.
New Backpicture.

Lynxx

Lynxx

• Old retired farts
  • 2,471 posts
Notice: My provider changed the server and it seems they messed up the content-types, which means you cant install with the browser and have to download the rar-file.
I've already written them, hopefully they fix it soon - atleast automatic updates are still working.

Lynxx

Lynxx

• Old retired farts
  • 2,471 posts
Lol, i had to tell my webspace-provider how to fix it .. for extension .application add application/x-ms-application in .htaccess
Now it's working again, if you still only get a 'xml-page', clear your browsercache.

Lynxx

Lynxx

• Old retired farts
  • 2,471 posts
Changes for V1.22:
I noticed a bug in the application which caused it to be never terminated, after a while you got 10 or more CleanET running.
Now fixed.
And another pic again, didnt like the explosion. tongue.gif

Edit:
Changes for V1.23:
Fixed Window behaviour - now Mainwindow will be hidden when subwindow opened and not blocking anymore, this way it possible for example as admin/players to just let it run in the back and take a look at the slots or who's on the servers.
Window-Positions now default to Windows-Default.

2nd Edit:
Changes for V1.24:
Windows are not topmost anymore.
Splash-Window will show which server is scanned in the moment.

3rd Edit:
Changes for V1.25:
Dam .. finally fixed the bug Clean-ET wont be terminated.

Edited by Lynxx, 25 June 2007 - 09:36 PM.

Jazzman

Jazzman

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Members
  • 625 posts
  • Server:Bunker #1
Hey Lynxx!

I have an enhancement suggestion for your tool: Can we add a feature to manually move checked items from etmain into storage? For example, everytime I use your tool, I have to open a new window to go and cut-and-paste the undesired soundpack file (s_Konigstigers_SPR_Sound_Pack.pk3).

Just a suggestion smile.gif
Thanks for your great tool!
Jazzman

peyote

peyote
I woulda like to post this tool on wolfmap.de on news (probably SL takes it over),
is it a good moment? tongue.gif, or doing just a major update?

well I can't garantee that it gets posted.. I just propose it.. but chances are very high..

Lynxx

Lynxx

• Old retired farts
  • 2,471 posts
Yeah good time to post, no changes planed in the moment .. First i thought Jazzmans suggestion could be easily implemented, but those Lists allow no Threestate Checkboxes.
Which means i would have to display two lists for etmain & storage with checkboxes .. mutual-exclusive checks and so on .. and it would look rubish, ppl would get confused .. all lists 2x !?
But there is no other easy possiblity to do that, the only thing which comes in my mind is a context-menu - where you could add items to the 'exclude-list', have to rethink that.
Maybe it's better to add a exclude-list where you could give patterns, which files never to download and/always move to storage - like *news*.

peyote

peyote
News vorgeschlagen.
smile.gif

TheDevilHunter

TheDevilHunter

Hi, My Name Is..

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Server:Unselected
Yo, saw ur program on splatterladder. One question, iam in a clan, n of course i have to stay on the server. N i downloaded nearly 40 maps, n it seems everytime my et starts up its really slow. SO, my question is this. Is it possible to make ur program look into our server to determine what maps to load. Like make it do the same it does for yalls server, but let it work on our server.

Just so u know our server is [LZ] USA Core NoReset XP Saved

Just wanna know, cuse it would help out alot, so i can be a better admin n all, stead of waiting there downloading maps, and/or wait for et to load up, witch can be like 2-3 mins most of the time.

Also, great program man. I'll try it but iam pretty sure it only works for your servers for now.

bicoon

bicoon

• Old retired farts
  • 2,386 posts
If you press server, you can add the ip of your own servers on the lower part of the screen.
So it works for that server too.

Edited by bicoon, 10 July 2007 - 08:48 PM.

TheDevilHunter

TheDevilHunter

Hi, My Name Is..

• Members
  • 0 posts
Mkay, i shall check it out. Also, i noticed that i have to run an app mainfest to get the program running. Is that the right way, or was i suppose to get an exe file for it?? Iam so new to all this programing stuff ohmy.gif

One more thing, i see a download url, n a connect url.. What do i put in those boxes?? Iam guessing download url is the download redirect, when ur downloading maps right??

Edited by TheDevilHunter, 11 July 2007 - 12:02 AM.

Lynxx

Lynxx

• Old retired farts
  • 2,471 posts
QUOTE(TheDevilHunter @ Jul 11 2007, 01:56 AM) View Post
Mkay, i shall check it out. Also, i noticed that i have to run an app mainfest to get the program running. Is that the right way, or was i suppose to get an exe file for it?? Iam so new to all this programing stuff ohmy.gif

It doesn't matter what you execute on those .net-programs, it will always execute the main-prg.

QUOTE(TheDevilHunter @ Jul 11 2007, 01:56 AM) View Post
One more thing, i see a download url, n a connect url.. What do i put in those boxes?? Iam guessing download url is the download redirect, when ur downloading maps right??

Yes, because you said it's your clans server - you probably know the download-url or ask an server-admin, the connect-url is how you connect to the server, either via ip (69.81....) or via an dns-entry like bunker2.aaxxss.com ..

If you dont play on bunker-servers, or not on all bunker-servers, you can remove the checkmarks in front of the servers and the not needed pk3's will be moved to 'storage'.

TheDevilHunter

TheDevilHunter

Hi, My Name Is..

• Members
  • 0 posts
Well, i didnt say its my server, Hammer is the one that owns the server. I was just askin how to set up servers. Anyhow, thanks for the help. Ok now i got something werid. It says download url checks out just fine, but when it tries looking for pk3s, it says it cant find any. N i know for a fact that there are pk3s in the url. NOt sure if i type it out right but here it is

LZ Servers Map directory

Its werid, cuse when i go to the address in ie or whateva, the maps come up just fine. so whats up??

Edited by TheDevilHunter, 11 July 2007 - 04:36 PM.

Lynxx

Lynxx

• Old retired farts
  • 2,471 posts
QUOTE(TheDevilHunter @ Jul 11 2007, 04:52 PM) View Post
Well, i didnt say its my server, Hammer is the one that owns the server. I was just askin how to set up servers. Anyhow, thanks for the help. Ok now i got something werid. It says download url checks out just fine, but when it tries looking for pk3s, it says it cant find any. N i know for a fact that there are pk3s in the url. NOt sure if i type it out right but here it is

LZ Servers Map directory

Its werid, cuse when i go to the address in ie or whateva, the maps come up just fine. so whats up??

The reason it didnt found anything is, the server output is completly UPPERCASE, that's why the links werent found.

Changes for V1.26:
B5 download-url corrected.
All html-serveroutput converted to lowercase. smile.gif

Changes for V1.27:
OMG .. the server wants the filenames casesensitive .. ok, so only the check case-intesive ..

Edited by Lynxx, 11 July 2007 - 05:24 PM.

TheDevilHunter

TheDevilHunter

Hi, My Name Is..

• Members
  • 0 posts
K, just updated, n it found pk3s. Thanks!! Thou, not sure if the autoupdate thing is working. I had to download the rar directly blink.gif

Edited by TheDevilHunter, 12 July 2007 - 06:11 AM.