Lynxx's Clean-ET V1.29b

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

-=BRASIL=-

-=BRASIL=-
  • Server:Unselected
Click to view battle stats
Hy lynx,
Incidentally you already thought about developing this program with support for multiple languages?
I think that here you will find support among our companions for translation into other languages.
I offer to help with the Portuguese (BR).
Perhaps, is a good idea.
If this is possible, just give me a call by PM here by the forum biggrin.gif smile.gif
  • MargoRiita likes this

Lynxx

Lynxx

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Old retired farts
  • 2,471 posts
  • Server:Bunker #2
Changes for V1.29:
Changed in Exclude-List where always taken, even if the window was canceled, fixed.
Added 342 rcon-commands to an auto-completing combobox, if you begin typing a command it will immediatly show all commands/cvars which could match and you could select one (cursor down or with mouse) or keep typing.
Fixed server-communication for longer output (for example pb_sv_plist).
Process communication improved, shorter waittimes when changing windows.
Added Refresh-Button in the Server-Window, which regets server-status, playerlist and so on ..
Added 33 mods to profile-window, vars are saved already, only problem left - where to store duplicates from mods, not sure if a global storage would be a good idea - because some files are needed for multiple mods, or maybe files from storage should not be moved but copied instead. Or maybe i'll do sub-folders in storage, but then again files would be stored/downloaded multiple times.
More than 2000 ppl use Clean-ET, but noone supports my work. huh.gif
That's why i added a Paypal-Button/Small Browser.
The release-key is outdated, new key is valid till 23.02.2009.

newFaction64

newFaction64

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 53 posts
  • Server:Bunker #1
Sweet program, I'll have to toy around with this once I get the time. Thanks!

Lynxx

Lynxx

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Old retired farts
  • 2,471 posts
I noticed auto-update doesnt work (The release-key is outdated, new key is valid till 23.02.2009.), everyone who still has V1.28 must manually install V1.29,links are in the first post.

BrokenAnger

BrokenAnger

Making Friends

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Server:Bunker #4
To many to read.. i HATE reading... can you explain short what it is about, and do you really need it?

Thx
GRTZ B.A.

Darkstar

Darkstar

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 362 posts
Read first post.

BrokenAnger

BrokenAnger

Making Friends

• Members
  • 51 posts
like i said to much to read tongue.gif

Mongo

Mongo

Sticking Around

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,082 posts
Hallo

The Clean-ET is not working well at some Bunker servers.

I was trying to clean my ET and only have B2 as a server but need to download 174 files.
A campaign does not have that many files under etmain.
Also checking B1 and B4 and I don’t think they have a campaign with al those maps.
The only server that is right (only check B1, B2, B4 and B10) is B10.
If we have a great program that we tell people to use why don’t we fix our server so we can use it?

Also if we change the download URL maybe we should say that so people can change it in Clean-ET. It take me some time to figure out how to change the URL on the servers that change it and I don’t get the B4 to work.

I send this to Snoid after he say in a topic that he have download problems 2010-02-01 but now he ore no wan else cane use it like it suppose to be.

Start(
I am not so god at this computer thing but I try to explain what I think is wrong whit your download and also a little about CleanET how it should work. Maybe you no al this but if you don’t I hope I can help you.

I only have the original cfg and I don’t want to change them but maybe you can do what the other is saying but my suggestion is the following.

Auto Download.
1. Start the game to MAIN menu.
2. Press MODS and change to the Mods you want to change. (Ex. ETPUB).
3. In that MAIN menu press OPTIONS.
4. In OPTIONS list press GAME.
5. Now you can se DOWNLOADS field.
6. Under that you have 3 lines and to right after the text you can select Yes ore No.
7. I have al this 3 set to Yes and I think that do the trick.

I think you must do that in every mod you are playing if you have download problem.

CleanET.
If I understand you right you moving files from storage to etmain in the browser by hand and that should not be needed if you use cleanET.

1. Start CleanET and lock if it scanning any servers when starting. (Ex. Bunker 1).
2. Press Servers.
3. Select B1 and other servers if you want but not B2 and B4 because they are down. B4 are not down but clean ET is connecting to B2 when downloading maps for the B4 server.
4. If you select a new server ore take away some server in point 3 then close cleanET and start again and lock fore the scanning when starting. It should always scan the servers that you have selected and if you select B2 when it’s down you get an error that the program not find the server.
(I don’t know if this point 4. is needed but if you do you can se at start up that the right server you selected is scanned and not the unselected).
5. Press CleanET and the program starts to moving maps you don’t need from Etmain to Storage and then move maps you need from Storage to Etmain and finally starts to download al maps you need to Etmain.
This al goes by auto and the program stop and says Al done ET is clean when it is done.

There can be a problem in some maps after running cleanET because some maps have the same name but different size (checksum). Then you need to download them from the server ore at bunker homepage.

Download from Homepage.
1. Press |>B<|Downloads.
2. Press Map downloads from each Bunker server.
3. Press Bunker 1 ore what server you want.
4. Under Etmain you find the missing map.

Here you also can se if it has be any changes recently on the server by locking at "Last modified" and maybe there is other files that are not in etmain folder but you need/want to have.

Best Regards

Mongo
)End

peyote

peyote
I will fix the downloads of b2, will check with Jecoliah about b1, and let Owen know the problem.
Oh and update the first post with some info, when I know the new urls.
Thanks for info.

Storm

Storm

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Members
  • 640 posts
  • Steam:stormhun
  • Tb:69145
On my new Dual boot system I have Arch Linux and Windows 7. Under Win 7, Clean ET can't move the files, I guess because the permissions. IS there any way to give the program permission, or, make the etmain and storage folders unprotected so programs can freely write into it?

Access control is a nice idea taken from Linux, but when you need to work it around... ffuuu....

I mean, I don't want to right click it and run as Admin every given time...

Edited by Storm, 24 December 2010 - 05:09 AM.