Check us out:

Photo

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

bryanCZ

bryanCZ

Still Considered a Newbie

• Members
  • 43 posts
Click to view battle stats
are you all that ignorant ??

1) since WHEN is taking takable spawn an banable or kickable offence?? SINCE WHEN?

2) so when you are going take retakable spawn you take flag and then kill enemy??? LOL refering to 1 of many smart ass advices funny

3) if ur an ass to me, i tell you that, im not going into any ass i dont care if ur B member or santa

4) since when is calling someone ass cursing ? biggrin.gif u guys act like its kindergaden and ass is sooo ba word .. i should have screenshoted those "names" B members call other ppl ...

5) read the rules? .. go back to my point number 1

6) if it was misunderstanding i should talk about it? .. you dont prolly remember i said I HAD MANY PROBLEMS AND "misunderstandings" with falkes...

7) seven and last cuz im tired of you all, you dont want me on server? do you think i want be on server where admins decide to kick me for no reason ??.. keep repeating read the rulls while i havent broke any but after 3 STUPID warnings lmao

THINK ABOUT URSELF B GUYS dot

djbo

djbo
I'm impressed

Holylemon

Holylemon

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 311 posts
well...point 2 is probably for me...

as ive said. The flag is on that map outside the spawn, so imo you should take the flag first if you dont want to have any misunderstandings. You dont have to stick to my opinion, but this way there will be less missunderstandings. The rules says that you can sk at a capturable spawn if your going for the flag, but since the flag is outside of spawn and you get killed after sk on your way to the flag it might cause some misunderstandings.

bicoon

bicoon

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Old retired farts
  • 2,386 posts
Atleast he doesnt curse that much anymore.

Seems he found out about being banned and really wants to play again.

About this post:
Insulting an admin got you kicked (Falkes wasnt the one warning you, so get your facts straight first)
your posts on the forums got you banned.

Edited by bicoon, 12 September 2007 - 06:23 PM.

Emrys

Emrys

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Members
  • 694 posts
You gotta calm down man... talk calmly and maybe we'll pay attention.

and by the way... READ THE RULES! NO FLAMING! so there.

AcidDance888

AcidDance888

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Members
  • 668 posts
its offten better not to waste your time tryin to point out things as it usually gets you kicked, ive learnt this...even though sometimes the admins maybe wrong, if they dont see that its not your fault they are blind...so next time just get on with playin and have some fun nubbin the enemy up wink.gif b2.gif

bryanCZ

bryanCZ

• Members
  • 43 posts
to holylemon, i wouldnt go to spawn first if i knew its spawn, i went hide to that room ...i playes this map 2nd time, and first time admins loaded next map. but if you check falkes responds he claims i was shooting to boat.. the first spawn

to bicon more like calmed atm.. mby you dont know or dont care but i ve been playing on b servers quite long... thats only reason i didnt just quit
and i got pissed off when falkes warned me and then another admins or i dont know i just know i heared 3 warnings in a second and saw there falkes warning me ..
after like 10 kicks he already done to me in couple of days before, all of them with no reason yea this pissed me off but notice i made more threads
and every "smart" b member keep saying me read the rules instead of actually reading what i say, while i havent broken any but mmby some words after these warnings kicks with no reason...
yea if you get kicked after a sentece "i hate this pathetic kill " by falkes with reason " .... " im sorry but this isnt normal ect ect i could continue

to emrys just rofl, would like to see you if this happend to you
these B guys simple dont like me, im lvl 1 user and everyone who plays here more than two funny weeks is at least lvl 2 but w/e(check how long i am)

Erls

Erls

• Bunker Members
  • 1,977 posts
Here, I'll clear it up for you Bryan, as I don't know you and you don't know me, so you can't say I have a personal vendetta against you...

1) If the spawn is capturable, you can go in and take it. HOWEVER, under the good sportsmanship rule/clause it is frowned upon to use the following in the recapturing of a spawn: Nades, Panzer, Flamer, Arty, Air, Satchel, Mg42, R'Nades, Mortar. All of those weapons are huge spawn killing weapons, and while using some of them (Nades, R'Nades) is usually tolerated if you are not spamming their spawn with them, the others usually are cause for a !warn or !kick.

2) You can kill the enemy on the way to take the flag, see above. However, if all you're doing is killing and not going for the flag it is considered SK. Each admin views this differently, so what is fine to some might be cause for a !warn for others. If a !warn upsets you this badly, just don't mess with it. Go straight for the flag.

3) No matter how other people treat you, as a player on Bunker Servers you are expected to act mature and show respect. If you are having issues with other members/admins/regulars, post here about it, don't be an ass on the server.

4) Bunker Servers are Family Friendly, and as such any word with a bad meaning can be cause for a !warning, depending again on the admins. Furthermore, some admins use those words with each other because we all know each other and are joking around. If we don't know you, and are called an ass by you, bad things can happen. If we know your joking, however, we'll let it slide and goof around with you in turn.

5) Read the entire rulebook, including the Sportsmanship Clause.

6) We all know by now that you and Falkes don't get along. Why not try pm'ing him or talking to him on msn and clearing up your differences so you can play together as friends?

7) We don't force you to play on our servers. If you do not enjoy B2, simply don't play on it! Try B4, B5, B10, or B1 if you like Bunker but not some of the admins on B2. If you just don't like Bunker, well then I have seven words for you: We don't care, get the Fuck Out.

djbo

djbo
QUOTE(bryanCZ @ Sep 13 2007, 06:07 AM) View Post
these B guys simple dont like me, im lvl 1 user and everyone who plays here more than two funny weeks is at least lvl 2 but w/e(check how long i am)

Now that took a long time to get out. Those B guys don't like you and everyone gets a level before you and you deserve it more dry.gif . The story of a lifetime. Hell they don't even know you so how can they dislike you? Haven't been on B2 often lately but i know of no admin that discriminates... I only know of players that think they are singled out.
If those B guys don't like you than maybe its time to look in the mirror and ask yourself "what can I do" or "do I have an attitude problem" or even "how can i stay out of trouble"... but I'm sure you are just one of those that feel singled out. My advise... get over it.

Edit: I want a cookie... but if he gets a cookie I want 2 cookies ... and a bigger coke ... nobody likes me dry.gif

Edited by djbo, 12 September 2007 - 08:31 PM.

bryanCZ

bryanCZ

• Members
  • 43 posts
for djbo, since im playing here i was in top 50 players for some nice months, last month and some weeks more i even been in top 20 in ranking , i know it doesnt matter for some, but im not playing for SL i m just playing and trying to have fun, im trying to be nice never SK( i did that once in purpose, when i was being sked and b members did nothing , ye i got kicked instantly) im usually playing for hours without any problems but then smt happend prolly falkes connect on server and kick me for his "reasons" then i start get pissed cuz im really trying to be nice ... but itsnt what B think.

i never asked for lvls, i did once a joke when there were like 3 ppl asking PLS LVL ME
so i said !gimmelvls now i dont know its obviously a joke to me.. a b guy made me lvl 0 and later lvl 1 user for askin lvls...

trying talking to falkes? i tried that, after he kicked me once, i reconnected and asked him why he did that?
he answered he wont warn a lvl 1 user and muted me
so yea that was for talking to falkes

and ya to Relentless
nice speech there..
im enjoying playing on B2 server, thing is i have problems with B guys since i had a misunderstanding with stig, everything got dealt we said sorry each other, but since that B guys like use another meter for my actions

Edited by bryanCZ, 12 September 2007 - 08:42 PM.

Falkes

Falkes
you r banned for your bad attitudes no respect ( you r not the first and is not the last) read your post , and me say for me your ban is not lifted

http://bunker.aaxxss...showtopic=15097

in french : laisser moi vous dire jeune homme , que la facon dont vous vous etes comportes à mon egars, n' est pas tolerable , que vous soyez un joueur jeune ou autres vous devez le respect envers les administrateurs ou envers les autres joueurs. Je vous suggere de bien lire les regles en ce qui concerne le spawnkilling , ainsi que le respect en me demander si vous savez ce que c est . " you r a good translator ,maybe translate for me smile.gif

bryanCZ

bryanCZ

• Members
  • 43 posts
here we go again and here is the problem falkes doesnt even seem to understand my posts. .. im talking about kick and warnings which were pointless .. and he start with why i have been banned

bryanCZ

bryanCZ

• Members
  • 43 posts
you can keep pointing to things i did AFTER these incidents but try explain to other ppl here why you have kept kicking me out of game with reasones like .... for like last month ok ?
why should i respect someone like you then?

Edited by bryanCZ, 12 September 2007 - 08:46 PM.

thestig

thestig

I Come Here Often

• Bunker Admins
  • 3,837 posts
QUOTE(bryanCZ @ Sep 12 2007, 06:37 PM) View Post
are you all that ignorant ??

1) since WHEN is taking takable spawn an banable or kickable offence?? SINCE WHEN?

2) so when you are going take retakable spawn you take flag and then kill enemy??? LOL refering to 1 of many smart ass advices funny

3) if ur an ass to me, i tell you that, im not going into any ass i dont care if ur B member or santa

4) since when is calling someone ass cursing ? biggrin.gif u guys act like its kindergaden and ass is sooo ba word .. i should have screenshoted those "names" B members call other ppl ...

5) read the rules? .. go back to my point number 1

6) if it was misunderstanding i should talk about it? .. you dont prolly remember i said I HAD MANY PROBLEMS AND "misunderstandings" with falkes...

7) seven and last cuz im tired of you all, you dont want me on server? do you think i want be on server where admins decide to kick me for no reason ??.. keep repeating read the rulls while i havent broke any but after 3 STUPID warnings lmao

THINK ABOUT URSELF B GUYS dot

1. since never.
2. is that a question?
3. santa claus rules.
4. since when ? since ass refers to asshole, asshole can be taken as a dude who is a jerk in your eyes, so you call him a ass. So that CAN be taken as offensive, aka INSULT. So in this case Falkes had to total right to punish for insulting a player (|>B<| or not, never insult)
5. i've read the rulebook like 4 times myself and i do know most |>B<| read it atleast twice.
6. Have a little chat with mister Falkes with PM's to solve the *mistunderstandings and the problem*. We don't need guys to have fights all the time. That ruins others gameplay on |>B<|.
7. None says we don't want you on the server. The reason was Insult as said before, So a FAIR reason to kick/ban. 3 Stupid warnings are 3 STUPID rulebreakings by you then.

Hope you got your answers sortered out by all |>B<| that responded. I would say. Search your balls, swallow what happend, talk this out with Falkes, Make a apoligee and play nice and fair on.

Thats atleast what i should do in this case.

Cheers mate,

Stig

bryanCZ

bryanCZ

• Members
  • 43 posts
stig i think you didnt read all posts :s i tried to talk with falkes, he muted me...
for those 3 warnings , thats the point that was for 1 thing thy say i did but that was that spawn with flag... thats why i called him an ass because he kicked me everyday i played and he was there.. i think it explains it, but again you are not me and you dont see it from my point of view.. as i siad im trying to have fun, also not be spawnkiling and then i get warning for smt i havent done this pisses me off, im sorry but nothing can be done with that, exccept admins first actaually check if im doing smt they want punish me for ,. bt apparently noone does they just kick / warn me and then wonder why am i insulting ohmy.gif

peyote

peyote
I thought I have allredeady written this in public forum somewhere, anyway..

If you have a problem with an admin, about things happening ingame, there is no way we can judge it afterwards - so we trust what the admin says; except you have made a demo. Then we can clearly see if you are sking or not.
In log we can see what has been written in chat, but not your location.

So your hole post is pointless, cause you cant proove anything.

If your story would be true, I would say you have all the right to complain, getting 3 times warned for something stupid, and then being banned on top - Problem is: Can we believe your words? NO!
There is word vs word, you say you havent sk'd, the other say yes..

so get a damn demo nexttime, if you ever get unbanned

bryanCZ

bryanCZ

• Members
  • 43 posts
QUOTE(peyote @ Sep 12 2007, 09:04 PM) View Post
I thought I have allredeady written this in public forum somewhere, anyway..

If you have a problem with an admin, about things happening ingame, there is no way we can judge it afterwards - so we trust what the admin says; except you have made a demo. Then we can clearly see if you are sking or not.
In log we can see what has been written in chat, but not your location.

So your hole post is pointless, cause you cant proove anything.

If your story would be true, I would say you have all the right to complain, getting 3 times warned for something stupid, and then being banned on top - Problem is: Can we believe your words? NO!
There is word vs word, you say you havent sk'd, the other say yes..

so get a damn demo nexttime, if you ever get unbanned

well at least someone actually see my point .. and im happy for that

bicoon

bicoon

• Old retired farts
  • 2,386 posts
Good to see you calmed down, that talks easier.

I indeed have seen you play on B2 quite some time and frankly never had a problem with you. At least not one i remember so it cant be so bad smile.gif

As i tolld you before i was playing, not handling the SK, others were doing that.
The mainchat i still read, and when i see an insult i kick. period.
Then i read your post on the forums and wow you got me mad, and let me tell you: not many have achieved that lately.

Reactions like that are the last i like to see, so there you owned yourself a ban.

I am willing to lift your ban, but first you have to talk things out with Falkes.
So send him a pm, talk it over and keep me up to date.

We all like this game, we all like to put our free time in this game.
So lets all keep playing this game fun.

Bic

Emrys

Emrys

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Members
  • 694 posts
QUOTE(bryanCZ @ Sep 13 2007, 06:07 AM) View Post
to emrys just rofl, would like to see you if this happend to you

Actually... I AM >B< and I DON'T like your attitude, frankly I treat everyone with respect until they say or do something stupid/disrespectful.
YOU are not being very respectful, you seem to like to complain and make assumptions rather than have a calm conversation...
and BTW... it took me like 3 years to get a tag, and I'm still level 9, and people didnt not like me (at least I hope not hehe rolleyes.gif )

I don't like people telling me to calm down (mostly because I'm already calm when they tell me to) and I'm sure you don't, either, but I'm going to say it again.

Calm down.

Twee

Twee

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 134 posts
here we go again and here is the problem falkes doesnt even seem to understand my posts. .. im talking about kick and warnings which were pointless .. and he start with why i have been banned

thats the point bryan .thats true falkes warns and kick for things that i must say wtf ? !warn dont block !kick no tb and so but bryan your language is often bad to other players think about it... i got my problems with falkes too but i can do nothin because he is an admin and im not an admin smile.gif the same like in the school,job whatever if you are not the boss be nice wink.gif and if you are a rebel hf with problems. And i maade my experience on b2 there are cupples of admins who like you and some not. maybe i think why but i dont want to told you smile.gif)

ahm i think bad englisch but im tired smile.gif

Edited by Twee, 13 September 2007 - 08:41 AM.