Check us out:

Photo

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

METAL_BEN

METAL_BEN

Sticking Around

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,485 posts
Click to view battle stats
QUOTE(djbo @ Sep 13 2007, 03:17 AM) View Post
I'm impressed

mee toe

bryanCZ

bryanCZ

Still Considered a Newbie

• Members
  • 43 posts
QUOTE(Twee @ Sep 13 2007, 07:14 AM) View Post
here we go again and here is the problem falkes doesnt even seem to understand my posts. .. im talking about kick and warnings which were pointless .. and he start with why i have been banned

thats the point bryan .thats true falkes warns and kick for things that i must say wtf ? !warn dont block !kick no tb and so but bryan your language is often bad to other players think about it... i got my problems with falkes too but i can do nothin because he is an admin and im not an admin smile.gif the same like in the school,job whatever if you are not the boss be nice wink.gif and if you are a rebel hf with problems. And i maade my experience on b2 there are cupples of admins who like you and some not. maybe i think why but i dont want to told you smile.gif)

ahm i think bad englisch but im tired smile.gif

thats it twee im being nice but when someone misjudge me for smt i didnt do and warn me 3 times im sorry but i cant just stay calm .. im sorry im not as perfect as you all are ..

Mystic

Mystic

I Come Here Often

• Old retired farts
  • 3,012 posts
moved

bicoon

bicoon

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Old retired farts
  • 2,386 posts
For some reason, you seem to only react on posts you can continue to make Falkes look bad.

I might be mistaking but why, if the above isnt true, didnt you reply on my proposal then?

Vorhees

Vorhees

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 212 posts
QUOTE(bicoon @ Sep 13 2007, 02:02 PM) View Post
For some reason, you seem to only react on posts you can continue to make Falkes look bad.

I might be mistaking but why, if the above isnt true, didnt you reply on my proposal then?

Agreed, (sorry if I have just popped into this thing randomly, but i have been reading the whole thing so far) Imho, basically reflects what bicoon just said, if you want this resolved, then talk it out with Falkes, talk nicely and he will listen, it is just as simple as that.

Also from what I am reading (and if i am understanding bicoon right) maybe we should just we what happens, not name bad experiences with Falkes (example: Twee stating that he questions some things that Falkes kicks people for) and they just might be able to get somewhere with this to find a better way to have this resolved.

Mystic

Mystic

I Come Here Often

• Old retired farts
  • 3,012 posts
Tbh i can't see any point to continue with this topic.