Check us out:

Photo

Setting Server Settings as someone likes.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

S!lent

S!lent

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Members
  • 394 posts
Click to view battle stats
Well hello Community,
today I saw that Metal Ben is just playing with the Settings like he wants to. He ran a crazy speed for the warmup and resets it afterwards to 350, whereas the normal value would be 320, I asked him about this fact and all answers I was getting back were arrogant answers like.
"Do I have to ask you for permission"
After my question if it might be the normal Bunker #2 speed he just answered me a
"sometimes.."
I just interpret this as an "If I want to to answer. I think no one should be allowed to fiddle with the Server settings just as he likes (even though he wasn't even playing at that time, just sitting spec, so not even Speed 350 for personal fun).

Normally I would have kept my mouth shut about this little issue but I don't think admins should answer arrogant towards others just because they are "Admins", how is it stated in the Rulebook, everyone is equal.

If you don't trust me I can post 3 screenshots, but poorly they don't involve the total communication, so someone could check the logs if you don't trust me..

Greet!ngs S!l

METAL_BEN

METAL_BEN

Sticking Around

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,485 posts
Let me tell you something silent , pls go away

S!lent

S!lent

• Members
  • 394 posts
As we see, arrogant like everytime .., can't deal with criticism

Edited by S!lent, 25 September 2007 - 06:46 PM.

METAL_BEN

METAL_BEN

Sticking Around

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,485 posts
QUOTE(S!lent @ Sep 26 2007, 04:45 AM) View Post
As we see, arrogant like everytime .., can't deal with criticism

No, I wanna a ice cream with strawberries

onyxgamer

onyxgamer

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Admins
  • 722 posts
QUOTE(S!lent @ Sep 25 2007, 08:39 PM) View Post
Well hello Community,
today I saw that Metal Ben is just playing with the Settings like he wants to. He ran a crazy speed for the warmup and resets it afterwards to 350, whereas the normal value would be 320, I asked him about this fact and all answers I was getting back were arrogant answers like.
"Do I have to ask you for permission"
After my question if it might be the normal Bunker #2 speed he just answered me a
"sometimes.."
I just interpret this as an "If I want to to answer. I think no one should be allowed to fiddle with the Server settings just as he likes (even though he wasn't even playing at that time, just sitting spec, so not even Speed 350 for personal fun).

Normally I would have kept my mouth shut about this little issue but I don't think admins should answer arrogant towards others just because they are "Admins", how is it stated in the Rulebook, everyone is equal.

If you don't trust me I can post 3 screenshots, but poorly they don't involve the total communication, so someone could check the logs if you don't trust me..

Greet!ngs S!l

srry but are you now whining when some1 changes speed in WARMUP!!!!
and then he changes it back to a bit more than normal, dont know if it was on purpose or just a mistake!

i remembered you as a friendly guy who was always nice, not whining. but since you left.....
you are the one who is arrogant, not ben. cursing to members and when a high admin comes back you kiss his ass.
asking if you could wear the >B< tag again. how about NO!
you get frustrated for nothing.

change your attitude dude!

and the settings part.
if it would be up to me we had panzerparty's and other fun stuff every 3 maps, good old times ohmy.gif

i too have screenies...

onyx

S!lent

S!lent

• Members
  • 394 posts
Omg lol,

it's just about the arrogance which he brings up to day. I just asked him about it because maybe it was a mistake by him.

First question - ignored
Requestion - Now there comes that arrogant answer

I didn't want him anything bad, his bad attitude was totally wrong ...

And btw 30 isn't such a small amount it is already good recognizeable in gameplay ..

And just cause I don't keep my mouth shut anymore like I did about such things earlier (to be recognized as the Nice Guy) I'm now the bad guy.
Ohk ...

Edited by S!lent, 25 September 2007 - 08:05 PM.

djbo

djbo
Mhmmm, strange posting.

For one i'm sure its all one big misunderstanding. I think that perhaps Ben had some innocent fun... nothing wrong with that. I think S!l may have been a bit stressed or at the least wasn't pleased with it, and most likely one thing led to another. Dunno what happend really and i'm not sure I want to know.

About S!l and a tag... sure he can. S!l was and still is in EU-squad, he even told me we could still ask him if we needed him and aslong as he hasn't been kicked out of B he can wear the tag whenever he wants.

bicoon

bicoon

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Old retired farts
  • 2,386 posts
B2 = objective orientated BUT when admins feel like it we have:

-panzerparties
-crazy garvity
-guided missiles
-knifes only wars
-firebolts

And whatever more we like, since the admins are supposed to be crazy from time to time.
Thats how it was, thats how it is and thats how it always will be.

You just gotta live with it.

Cheers

btw be glad i wasnt there since i pull panzerparties on a full server biggrin.gif

Edited by bicoon, 25 September 2007 - 08:29 PM.

S!lent

S!lent

• Members
  • 394 posts
I don't have any problems with fun settings.

I have problems with non-serious answers or easily being ignored. As I said I didn't know if it was on purpose or not that he set 350 as speed. I just wanted to let him know because everyone can make a mistake something.

But if I get unserious joking answers I don't see the sense in it ..

To make it clear why I posted it.

As I asked Metal Ben wether it's normal or not to run the speed 350 on the Server I first got no answer, as I asked again I got that rhetoric question as an answer wether he got to ask me or not. I just wanted to tell him that he maybe did a mistake because normal speed would have been 320.

This arrogant behavior is the main reason because of my Topic nothing else. Just because he is an admin he could still answer questions seriously and not making jokes about me (maybe all non-admins?) or even ignoring Questions .... An Admin is there to help people and not to feel like an "Advanced player". I'm sorry that I'm not as dumb as others and know the normal Server settings -.-. And as we see here he still didn't give a serious answer he keeps on joking about me ...

QUOTE(METAL_BEN @ Sep 25 2007, 08:45 PM) View Post
Let me tell you something silent , pls go away

And finally to this. Won't be any problem to me, wasn't me who had the idea to play on Bunker #2 again. I had been asked by several people, Regulars, Lower Members and finally even Admins "who I kiss ass" as onyx so nicely stated. There are more other Servers where I am welcome too. so there is no need to argue with these powerhungry selffish people here!

Edited by S!lent, 26 September 2007 - 07:27 AM.

UndeadWarrior

UndeadWarrior

• Bunker Admins
  • 2,401 posts
i really hopê you stay hough smile.gif
i like playing with you
perhaps it was a small mistake from ben, just a typefout or w/e
maybe he had a bad day

were all just humans now arent we

so give eachother a kiss and be happy smile.gif

Creepy Geek

Creepy Geek

• Bunker Admins
  • 2,952 posts
ADMINS HAVE FUN - from time to time wink.gif

Easeup and have fun.....

We are a community....in the meaning of the word....we are not THAT serius...

!slap s!lent....maka a dodo get a fresh beer and frag on dude wink.gif

ludakris

ludakris

I Come Here Often

• Old retired farts
  • 3,744 posts
QUOTE(Creepy Geek @ Sep 30 2007, 10:06 AM) View Post
ADMINS HAVE FUN - from time to time wink.gif

Easeup and have fun.....

We are a community....in the meaning of the word....we are not THAT serius...

!slap s!lent....maka a dodo get a fresh beer and frag on dude wink.gif

Geek u'r on PROZAC again? tongue.gif

skydevil

skydevil

Making Friends

• Members
  • 77 posts
Hi there,

I like crazy admins so...let them do crazy stuff. biggrin.gif
Thumbs up for Ben he's a good admin!

Don't make an elephant out of a mouse! biggrin.gif

Ataahaack

Lynxx

Lynxx

• Old retired farts
  • 2,470 posts
9% more Speed for all = Admin Abuse !? .. w00t .. tongue.gif
The rulebook states "every is equal" ? Lol. Sure everyone should respect his fellow gamers, but he is a high-admin and you not even a low-admin,
sure it maybe feel like an arrogant answer, but on the other hand he may was wondering wth does he want from me !?
Well, dont take everything so dam serious - after all it's just a game. smile.gif

Vissert

Vissert

Bans for free

• Bunker Members
  • 4,172 posts
Interesting, we do have a memberforum wink.gif

Vis.