Check us out:

Photo

An apology would of been sufficient

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

RockettMann

RockettMann

Hi, My Name Is..

• Members
  • 8 posts
Click to view battle stats
This episode happened later on in the night(9/29). Players were dropping out and the numbers were winding down, but more were coming on so there were some decent games. >B<F!SH had come on pretty late and I'm not sure of his situation, but i was TKed by him 3 times on goldrush alone, not to mention on other maps. I realize these were accidents, but he never said a single sorry. I shrugged it off until we were playing a later map and he INT bled me for my medpacks while i was waiting for a revive. I called him on Teambleeding and he !WARNed me and told me to SU(shutup) and play the game. I asked for a v45 but nuthin, the only response i got was a !warn SU! I did push the fact that he wouldn't say sorry for the TB'ing and he just kicked me. So we have admin TB'ing. then tellin me to Shutup. then kicking me for asking for a simple sorry ;D GJ adminF!SHy
I was having a great night playin on bunker with all you guys, until F!SH came on and really stunk up the place. Call me on it if I am wrong, but an admin Warning a player to Shutup because he was Teambled by said admin, and asks for a sorry...isn't too cool.

~A v45 woulda' been nice mista'admin man...

Awe

Awe

On The Road To Success

• Members
  • 135 posts
Not taking any sides on this:
But Fish,
your actions were unbecoming of an Admin

"Unbecoming" =
not according with the standards appropriate to one's position

Felix

Felix

A Name Known to All

• Bunker Members
  • 4,224 posts
QUOTE(RockettMann @ Sep 29 2007, 08:06 PM) View Post
This episode happened later on in the night(9/29). Players were dropping out and the numbers were winding down, but more were coming on so there were some decent games. >B<F!SH had come on pretty late and I'm not sure of his situation, but i was TKed by him 3 times on goldrush alone, not to mention on other maps. I realize these were accidents, but he never said a single sorry. I shrugged it off until we were playing a later map and he INT bled me for my medpacks while i was waiting for a revive. I called him on Teambleeding and he !WARNed me and told me to SU(shutup) and play the game. I asked for a v45 but nuthin, the only response i got was a !warn SU! I did push the fact that he wouldn't say sorry for the TB'ing and he just kicked me. So we have admin TB'ing. then tellin me to Shutup. then kicking me for asking for a simple sorry ;D GJ adminF!SHy
I was having a great night playin on bunker with all you guys, until F!SH came on and really stunk up the place. Call me on it if I am wrong, but an admin Warning a player to Shutup because he was Teambled by said admin, and asks for a sorry...isn't too cool.

~A v45 woulda' been nice mista'admin man...

proof or it didnt happen
someone needs to dig into the logs

@the people making abuse topics: i suggest you also support us with demos cause tbh if fish would tell a different story who shall we believe
-logs dont show stuff like sking and tbing

CoCo.F

CoCo.F

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Old retired farts
  • 2,171 posts
But AWE,
your actions were unbecoming of an non-Admin

"Unbecoming" =

!slap AWE

ONLY HIGH ADMINS AND PEOPLE INVOLVED CANB POST IN ADMINABUSE FORUMS <---Then why are you posting?

TOOL u noob u know i likes to disobey the rulez biggrin.gif

Edited by CoCo.F, 29 September 2007 - 11:37 PM.

FOG

FOG

Still Considered a Newbie

• Bunker Members
  • 24 posts
to start hello has all those which will read this station

1st :to begin the TK if I have some make I says sorry those which me connaise can prove it

2em: for what and to have you acherver on (I have to forget the name mape to afflict it) it is that with the cable car you had been to kill has the other end of the mape what want to say that perssone could not revives you and me I was simple inger with very can of XP has one moment or the another plays would have you in any way killer and you would not have to give your packs has perssone

3em: now if cella your to annoy to afflict for you but if I come fraguer on B1 or the other waiter B is to slacken the head not so that one takes to me the head in MP for a trifle of kid it and truths that I have you kicker but at the end of one moment (I find perso whom you had to deceive with your useless MP) that hard only 2 minutes not a whole a life
for information kiwi was
thus if sanction are taken my opposition has that it is thus
veiled

sorry i use translt google i no speack english

SickOne

SickOne

Legend..Wait for It

• Old retired farts
  • 5,167 posts
lol ? dont understand it at all , someone french speaking can help out here pls ?

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Sticking Around

• Members
  • 1,326 posts
the second paragraph i think he said he gibbed you because he was enigneer and need the med packs. and in the first one he says sorry. i think...

Jazzman

Jazzman

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Members
  • 625 posts

FOG, as-tu besoin que je traduis quelquechose du Français vers l'Anglais? Si oui, écris ton texte et je le traduirai car Google Translator ne vaut pas d'la marde...

Cya,
Jazzman

Awe

Awe

On The Road To Success

• Members
  • 135 posts
QUOTE(CoCo.F @ Sep 29 2007, 09:38 AM) View Post
But AWE,
your actions were unbecoming of an non-Admin

"Unbecoming" =

!slap AWE

ONLY HIGH ADMINS AND PEOPLE INVOLVED CANB POST IN ADMINABUSE FORUMS <---Then why are you posting?

lol oops sorry
I posted
because I was there last night, playing and talking to both of them when it happened!!

subgod

subgod

• Old retired farts
  • 1,568 posts
ok well.....
things i understand---->rockettman is upset for being tk with no sorry. fish admits to tking but for med packs.fish doesent speak english almost at all rockett kept demanding sorry.fish warns with su.

ok here is my 2 cents (was not there have you) ok fish and rockett in battle fish kills rockett a couple times with incidental gun shots.rockett shruggs of the first few tk,s then it happens again with no sorry rockett demands an appoligy or sorry for the team kills fish responds to what he doesnot know is a bunker regular (rockettman) with a shut because he cant respond properly due to his lack of english literature .next map rolls around there is a situation where rockettman is a downed medic. fish is a low on health engi.fish gibs downed rockett for med packs probably due to no other medics being around.the cenario escalates and here we are.

@fish if you cant comunicate to others try to find anyone else who speaks your language to help you it is paramount that we as admins and admin trainees are able to comunicate to our regulars and members
for a variaty of reasons.

@ rockett you are a good dude and fine player it was a gib for packs no biggie.i do understand the frustration of trying to comunicate with a non english speaking person but at the same time you have to understand him he had no ideah what you were saying to him so he was also becoming frustrated so my advice my friend move on and let this 1 fly

frag on guys no matter what nation we are from we are all brothers on bunker!

RockettMann

RockettMann

Hi, My Name Is..

• Members
  • 8 posts
I didnt know he didn't speak english. So i can understand a little more. He apologized and thats all i wanted so ty. As far as submitting a demo, thats kind of hard because i dont run around recording a demo at all times.

FOG

FOG

• Bunker Members
  • 24 posts
ok thx jazzz i have poste MP for u rolleyes.gif

Jazzman

Jazzman

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Members
  • 625 posts
QUOTE(FOG @ Sep 29 2007, 03:17 PM) View Post
ok jazz merci de ta proposition
voila en gros sur river2 la mape avec le telepherique le gars qui et medic ce fais tuer vers le 1er spawn allmands alors que l'ont respawn au drapeaux vers l'objetif je suis inger il me reste tres peux de HP donc je lui demande des packs il lache pas donc je l'acheve vue que de toute facon a un moment le jeux vas le remettre au spawn je prend c'est pack et la il commence a me prendre la tete avec de MP je lui et demander de ce taire et de jouer au bout de 2 avetissement gentil sans warn je le kick cela ne prend que 2 minute de kick et la il poste voila . kiwi etais la mais vue qu'il ne peux pas voir les MP je n'ai aucune preuve mais si le GRAND DIEUX des bunker veux me faire des sanction pas de probleme voila je te remerci
si je viens sur les serveur bunker c'est pour me dettendre la tete et m'eclater avec tous les autres joueurs
merci encors de ta proposition

Jazz-O-translator:
--------------------------
On the River2 map (with the telepheric), there was a medic that has just been killed near the 1st Axis spawn. Since we respawn at the flag near the objective and I'm an engineer with very low HP, I asked him some medic-pac but he didn't gave some so, I killed him because anyway, he will respawn eventually. I took the medic-pacs and then he started to complain with MP (Note from the translator: What's the MP?). I told him to shut-up and play instead. After 2 gentle warning, I kicked him. After 2 minutes, the guy posted this thread. Kiwi was there but since he wasn't able to see the MP (Note from the translator: Again, what's the MP?), I don't have anything to prove this. So if the Bunker Gods want to punish me then no problems.
I come to the Bunker server to de-stress myself and have fun with all players.
--------------------------

Note from the translator:
- English: I hope I translated well, I wasn't sure for all parts but here is the main idea.
- Francais: J'espère que j'ai bien traduit car je n'étais pas sûr pour certaines parties mais l'idée générale devrait y être.

Cya! smile.gif
Jazzman

Zebra

Zebra

Sticking Around

• Old retired farts
  • 1,439 posts
Jazz you noob! MP = Message Prive (with all the french accents). smile.gif

Zeb's French > Jazzyman's French! biggrin.gif

Erls

Erls

• Bunker Members
  • 1,977 posts
"he didn't gave some so, I killed him because anyway, he will respawn eventually"

Only part which disturbs me. A blatant tk, by an admin, is not acceptable. Its not acceptable from anyone, in fact.

Fish, ever think he might have had a low med bar, and unable to give a med pack at that moment?

Kroshen

Kroshen

On The Road To Success

• Members
  • 128 posts
I've had a similar thing happen to me. So, I identify with Rocket's position, and feel that he was wronged. A simple v45 does wonders to sooth over such incidents, but they shouldn't happen to begin with.

FOG

FOG

• Bunker Members
  • 24 posts
edit Relentless :
Only part which disturbs me. A blatant tk, by an admin, is not acceptable. Its not acceptable from anyone, in fact.

I have it TK it was already dead I have just to complete it seen that it neither did not have medic to combine has to dimension of him nor meadows of him veiled for my avoids the subject and closed
I TK never voluntarily I do not approve this mèthode

Vissert

Vissert

Bans for free

• Bunker Members
  • 4,172 posts
Who, what and where? F!sh? Logs. Than debate.

Also: stop spamming if your no admin.

Vis.

bucnasty

bucnasty

• Old retired farts
  • 1,851 posts
QUOTE(Vissert @ Sep 30 2007, 11:45 AM) View Post
Who, what and where? F!sh? Logs. Than debate.

Also: stop spamming if your no admin.

Vis.

read the thread, the incident in point is resolved

snake

snake

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,509 posts
the first thing i have to say is
WTF fish still plays???
and if fish did abuse WTF???