Herb

On The Road To Success

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Server:Bunker #1
Click to view battle stats
Alias : Jay93
Sex : Male
Nationality : Korean (born in Boston,MA)
Living : Boston, MA
Hobbies : Hockey, Soccer, Lax, fps
Interests : Hockey, Lax, n Soccer, fps, girls
Fav. Music : Rap, Hip Hop n R&B
Fav Artist : Akon, Lil'Wayne, Eminem etc..

Aldar

Aldar

Sticking Around

• Old retired farts
  • 1,491 posts
  • Server:Bunker #2
Alias: Aldar, or in some circles, ZeeEvilTree
Sex: Male
Living: Säkylä, Finland, about 300km to TheNowhere from Helsinki
Occupation: At the moment a transporter for a local company, going to start studies in the fall
Hobbies: Drinking (juice?), friends, computers, games, music etc.
Interest: Taekwondo, computers
Fave music genre: Metal
Fave Band/sing/rapper/dj: A tough one, all kinds of metal and some finnish rap artists and reggae-/singjays are the key. To name a few; Metallica, Strapping Young Lad, Stam1na, Asa (Mostly Finnish as you might notice :P)
How did you find yourself with this community: I started playing in HellSpawnExtreme right after Tabasco (check Polaks original post) had became the "leader" of the clan. After applying, Tab and Sudden accepted me in, and here I am. This was like, what, in 2003? Cant' remember.

Picture: I tried, but the forums wouldn't let me. It just said "Too ugly, gtfo."

Notc

Notc

Sticking Around

• Old retired farts
  • 775 posts
Alias: Notc
Nationality: American
Living: Tampa, Florida
Hobbies: Women, Beer
Interest: See above
Fave music genre: Rap
Fave Band/sing/rapper/dj: Lil Wayne
How did you find yourself with this community: Started playing ET the summer of 04 on bunker servers. That is about all me and my neighbor (lemonhead) did that summer so we got pretty good, plus we developed great teamwork. We played a scrimmage against Angst and Fed as sort of a tryout for the North American competitive squad. Even though they were probably better shooters, we won the match through some trickery :P Back then, if you got on the NA Squad you got into B automatically.

P.S. If vissert answers this question he better say "notc !renamed me |>B<|Vissert and got the go ahead from Fed to let me keep it" icon_twisted.gif

Koiranpentu

Koiranpentu

Puppy

• Bunker Members
  • 941 posts
  • Steam:koiranpentu
  • Tb:3252236
  • Discord:Koiranpentu
  • Server:Unselected
Alias: Koiranpentu, Puppy
Nationality: Finnish
Living: Kangasala, Finland
Hobbies: computer, music, piano (soon)
Interest: computer, music, girls, friends
Fave music genre: metal, pop, rock - (everything which sounds cool)
Fave Band/sing/rapper/dj: too many......... Within Temptation, Roxette, Tarja Turunen, Juha Tapio......
How did you find yourself with this community: actually I don't remember.......

Edited by Koiranpentu, 24 February 2009 - 08:00 PM.

falbik

falbik

Hi, My Name Is..

• Members
  • 1 posts
ello im newbie in ET ... u cant tell me secret how have good skill ? thumbsup.gif

Nickname: -|PS|-fALB!k_:]
Your age: 33 woot.gif
Country you live in: POLAND
Hobbys/Interests: Computers, telecommunication, books, music
Pets: No
Fav. Game(s): ET ,Starcraft,Counter-Strikes:Source,HalfLife
Fav. music band(s): Electronic music .............. and celtic ethnic music
Fav. movie(s): good movie
Fav. anime movie(s)/cartoon(s):I am for old ,.....heheheh
Fav. TV channel(s): omg
Life dream: no have problems .... muahahahah
What you like: no comment
What you don´t like:no comment

PC info: AMD64 3200+ ,RAM 1GB,HDD 160GB,GForce 7300GT 128/128, ADSL 1MB <-- s*** machine pinch.gif
Player history in Enemy Territory (ET): join in PS forum 17 may 2007 ---still active ... now im f**** admin biggrin.gif
Fav. ET class/weapon(s) all
Fav. ET map(s) hmmmmmmm

More info: I am biggest FOMOK ...bueheheheehhehe ... my english sux ..... im copy my iterviev with PS forum emot_bigsmile.gif ,beacuse im bored write new cheesy.gif
play in PS#1 , #3, #5 servers sometimes u cant see me in |>B<| #2 server

thats all

MoTor13

MoTor13

Still Considered a Newbie

• Bunker Members
  • 29 posts
Alias: MoTor13.
Living: Germany/Baden-Württemberg
Nationality: Germany
Hobbies: Gaming, Soccer, Table tennis.. :thumbup:
Interest: Computers...
Favorite Music: HipHop...

I think Bunker Gaming is the best community!!! :thumbup:

suckafool

suckafool

A Name Known to All

• Bunker Admins
  • 4,079 posts
  • Xfire:suckafool
  • Tb:47965

tombombodil here

Boston boy EAST COAST
Love the Wolfenstein game, always fun
Glad to join this board

Can a mod move this to the "Introduction Forum" plz.

P.S Welcome to |>B<|Bunker.
I hope you enjoy our servers and forums.

Cya around,hopefully on B1 where I'll catch you in my sights ;)

Storm

Storm

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Members
  • 640 posts
  • Steam:stormhun
  • Tb:69145
Alias: |>B<|Storm[HUN]
Nationality: Hungarian, with 1/4 German ancestry
Living: Yes
Occupation: Props in a theater at the moment. Also digital graphic designer, artist, digit. photographer, webdesigner, PHP programmer.
Hobbies: Collecting antique books, Achieving impossible things, Survive
Interest: Horses. And pretty much the whole Universe.
Fave music genre: Rock, (Heavy and Power) Metal, Industrial, (Epic) Trance, Jazz, Folk, Classical, Eclectic
Fave Band/sing/rapper/dj: Way too many to list.
How did you find yourself with this community: About 6 years ago or so, as a noob I was trying random servers. I found B#1 and B#2, stayed, annoyed admins, and so on...

T3Rm!n@t0r

T3Rm!n@t0r

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 921 posts
  • Server:Bunker #4
Alias: T3Rm!n@t0r
Sex: Male :strongbench:
Nationality: italian
Living:Ravenna, Italy
Interest: Motorbikes,Gaming,Soccer(AC.Milan),Girls :icon_mrgreen:
Fave music genre: Rock, Pop
Fave band: Nickelback
How did you find yourself with this community: a my friend one afternoon in the far 2005 shows me the game playing on Bunker1, it was nice. I started to play there and i never gone away :D ( playing on b4 sometimes b2 becouse of ping, b1 become too much high)

Edited by T3Rm!n@t0r, 03 February 2011 - 09:19 AM.

rammy

rammy

Making Friends

• Members
  • 63 posts
Alias: raMMy!, -raMMy-
Nationality: Austrian
Living: Vienna, Austria
Hobbies: playing guitar, studying, girlfriend and so on
Interest: Music, Cars, Guitars (e-guitars and e-basses), History
Fave music genre: metal, punkrock, hardcore (not techno-hardcore, bands like: madball, death before dishonor and so on)
Fave Band/sing/rapper/dj: Cro-Mags, Motörhead, Agnostic Front, and so on...
How did you find yourself with this community: dunno :D

FreiQUEBEC

FreiQUEBEC

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 153 posts
Alias: FreiQUEBEC
Nationality: Quebecer or Quebecois, I'm not from ROC, I hate ROC :icon_flamer:
Living: St-Cyrille De Wendover , beautiful little town ( its a Drummondville suburb)
Occupation: Working at Agritex Drummondville (its a John Deere dealer)
Hobbies: play at RTCW-ET , fix anything on my John Deere 4230 and my Dodge Ram Cummins, draw manga. automatic writing, psychokinesis.
Fave music genre: Metal, Trance Techno, Classic.
Fave Band/sing/rapper/dj: Rammstein, Nachtmar
How did you find yourself with this community: When I gpurchased RTCW for a second time in 2003 (yes I have the fist RTCW made in 2001) to play at Ennemy Territory.
I played in some server to choice after Dri Elite (Death Row Inmates). I played in for hmmmmmm 1 or maybe 2 years but after many server bug I searched for a new server with many players. I found B1 in 2006. In this time I played alias Carsotis or Carsotis Quebec. I dont know if someone remember that, when B1 was full I was redirected to a other Bunker server. The connexion wasbunker.aaxxss.com appeared , but there was nobody each time and I never knew which server was it. I nerver seen this map in this weird bunker server :sarcastic: . Since I play in B1 and I hope still play in this wonderful server.
Picture of yourself:Posted Image

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE at work :sarcastic_hand:

Edited by FreiQUEBEC, 03 September 2011 - 02:08 AM.

PantherBR

PantherBR

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 428 posts

Alias: FreiQUEBEC
Nationality: Quebecer or Quebecois, I'm not from ROC, I hate ROC :icon_flamer:
Living: St-Cyrille De Wendover , beautiful little town ( its a Drummondville suburb)
Occupation: Working at Agritex Drummondville (its a John Deere dealer)
Hobbies: play at RTCW-ET , fix anything on my John Deere 4230 and my Dodge Ram Cummins, draw manga. automatic writing, psychokinesis.
Fave music genre: Metal, Trance Techno, Classic.
Fave Band/sing/rapper/dj: Rammstein, Nachtmar
How did you find yourself with this community: When I gpurchased RTCW for a second time in 2003 (yes I have the fist RTCW made in 2001) to play at Ennemy Territory.
I played in some server to choice after Dri Elite (Death Row Inmates). I played in for hmmmmmm 1 or maybe 2 years but after many server bug I searched for a new server with many players. I found B1 in 2006. In this time I played alias Carsotis or Carsotis Quebec. I dont know if someone remember that, when B1 was full I was redirected to a other Bunker server. The connexion wasbunker.aaxxss.com appeared , but there was nobody each time and I never knew which server was it. I nerver seen this map in this weird bunker server :sarcastic: . Since I play in B1 and I hope still play in this wonderful server.
Picture of yourself:Posted Image

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE at work :sarcastic_hand:

:to_pick_ones_nose3:

U working? hauahaua

FreiQUEBEC

FreiQUEBEC

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 153 posts

U working? hauahaua

huu yeah but ....not realy.... in fact I was hungry, :ice: because i had worked very veyr vyery hard. :moil:
Its because I was front of the vending machine!! :trampoline:

jacknife

jacknife

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 89 posts
Alias : |>B<| Jacknife
Sex : Male
Nationality : england
Living : south east london
Hobbies : computer ps3 going out
Interests : music friends
Fav. Music : R&B
Fav Artist : avril lavigne

How did you find yourself with this community on bunker 1 sever

Amisa

Amisa

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 210 posts
Alias: Amisa
Nationality: American
Living: Hendersonville, Tennessee (just about 15 miles north of Nashville)
Occupation: High school student as well as a cashier at a drug store (for now :P )
Hobbies: Going out... ET... Hockey
Interests: Hockey... ET... how some people in my school can be so stupid and retarded to make me want to punch them in the face (hehehe)... music
Favorite Music: im ALLLL into dubstep.. but occasionally i like a little bit of rock. Rap is also big on my list of likes in music
Favorite Artist: Dubstep- ties between Skrillex, Deadmau5, and Nero. Rock- Korn Rap- Yelawolf, Eminem, (DEFINITELY NOT LIL WAYNE OR NICKI MINAJ! allow me to be the first to publicly say that if i had the opportunity... i would take the first opportunity put forth to end their careers on the spot)

Sakura

Sakura
  • Steam:SakuraHaruno22
Alies: |>B<|Sakura
Sex: Female
Living: Somewhere in Virginia ;)
Nationality: American w/ German, Swedish and Irish in me
Music: Anything really from Jazz greats to today :)
Hobbies: Photography, gaming (from my handheld up to ET on the laptop), hanging w/ friends/family
Favorite Artist: Too many to say, ask me sometime if you want to know some of my favs
How did you hear about Bunker Communty? Some of my friends have talked about in the past and I thought it would be cool to join. Besides, I have loads of friends here :D

See you on the battlefield!

Edited by Sakura, 03 February 2013 - 04:45 PM.

thestig

thestig

I Come Here Often

• Bunker Admins
  • 3,837 posts
  • Steam:TheStigNL
  • Discord:thestignl
Alias: Stig
Nationality: Dutch
Living: Leiden, The Netherlands
Occupation: Cargo Services Officer (Cathay Pacific Cargo Amsterdam) https://fbcdn-sphoto...157_61206_n.jpg
Hobbies: Baseball, Playing Bass guitar, gaming, watching movies, listening shitload of music (mostly rock/hard rock/metal)
Interest: Movies, TV, Gaming, Music, Airplanes
Fave music genre: Rock/Hard Rock/Metal and much much much more. but those 3 genres are atleast 75% of my music on my PC
Fave Band/sing/rapper/dj: Metallica, System of a Down, Linkin Park, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Streets, Slayer, Slipknot, Korn, Viza, Corey Taylor, Serj Tankian, Kaiser Chiefs, Muse, Franz Ferdinand, Racoon, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Newsted (band of Jason Newsted), Green Day and much much much more
How did you find yourself with this community: Back in i think it was 2005 Onyx showed me Enemy Territory and told me it was free to download and so i put it on my PC, started by just searching full servers in the general list of ET servers (back when the list was working properly). Then found |>B<|2 but got kicked cause i kept talking dutch, then went to Evil Smurfs Lair where i stayed for half a year. then i found out that you have to be invited to become a member and then have to pay first.... so went back to |>B<|2 and got myself in shitloads of trouble the first year(s) :D and now after 8 years i'm level 14 for a while now.
Picture of yourself:
Posted Image

Me on my way to Hong Kong for a training, sat in the cockpit of a freighter (B747-400ERF for the plane geeks amongst us) from Amsterdam via Dubai to Hong Kong.

Posted Image
Me rowing on a Finnish lake together with Kusituppo (admin from the good old times) picture was taken in June 2012 and i had a blast visiting him for the 2nd time in Finland. Hope to make the trip to Finland often in the coming years :) love that country and Kusi turned from a fun guy i knew via ET to a very good friend of mine.

Edited by thestig, 03 February 2013 - 05:42 PM.

Snoid

Snoid
My first post in this thread was in April 2008. I figured it was time for an update after nearly 5 years because so much has changed.

After a 34 year career in commercial radio as a news reporter, I was downsized in Aug. 2011. After one year in semi retirement mode, I'm now back to working for the same radio stations as the afternoon announcer on the AM side. I hope this will last until I decide to retire. I'm also doing some modeling and "voice-over" work through ( therockagency.com ). My wife continues to work as a secretary and runs the K-4 program in the Beloit School District. I have three children, twin sons 25 years old and a 23 year old son. One is living in LaCrosse, Wis., while the other two continue to live in Beloit, Wis.

I have been involved with a number of activities in my community including theater, trivia contests, and the Beloit International Film Festival. Other interests are traveling, competition shooting, and regional sporting events including the the Green Bay Packers and Milwaukee Brewers.

My love for video gaming has its roots in pinball. More information in my profile. I continue to be active in the Bunker Community and am currently the person responsible for publishing the Bunker Times.
Community Stats

• Group News Reporter
  • Active Posts 1,760
  • Profile Views 8,927
  • Member Title News Reporter
  • Age 60 years old
  • Birthday April 12, 1952
  • Interests
    I've been a gamer most of my life. Pinball when I was a kid, and then video games beginning with Pong as a young adult in the early 70's. I'm also involved in RPG's like D&D. I was turned on to single player games by my kids.. games like, Perfect Dark, Halo, Call of Duty, etc. I was shown Enemy Territory Sept 1st 2007 and am hooked. I was surprised with a Bunker tag on January 1st 2008 and am proud to have B1 as my home server. I can't wait until they invent a head set with sensors that hook up to the brain so I won't have to use a keyboard anymore... lol.
    I hope my age and slow reaction time aren't too much of a detriment to those I play with. See you on-line.

Snoid

zelazko

zelazko

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 73 posts
  • Xfire:zelazko89

Alias: Zelazko-Cygarniczka

Prefered Server: B#1

Nationality: Polish-American. At hear - I own allegiance only to my clear conscience and to no any propaganda and psyche intrusive prince, potentate, state or sovereignty 

Living: NY, US

Occupation: part-time grab what you can, student without any debt

Hobbies: exercising, reading books, The Walking Dead, gaming (prefer old games) 

Interest: keeping up to date with the freak show (politics), philosophy, Oblivion mods, watch less than three movies a year and do not turn no the TV

Fave music genre: varies and various; classical from 1700s, dance & techno, metal, heavy rock, 80s music and whatnot

Edited by zelazko, 26 March 2013 - 06:30 PM.

leaDpoisAn

leaDpoisAn

Sticking Around

• Bunker Admins
  • 827 posts
  • Player name:  leaD
    • If you ever make it to Belmar, NJ I will buy you a beer and if I have played with you for the last few years on B1, a shot too :)
  • Interests this week:  Beach Volley Ball.

This year I am playing beach volley ball, its harder than it looks. 

This is me

IMG_0568.jpg

This is me team

IMG_0567.jpg

The other reason I posted this, volley ball is Wednesday nights so won't be on B1 and intermittently its Thirsty Thursday's at the local minor league stadium, $1 beers and I am so parched.