9 replies to this topic

molloni

molloni

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 332 posts
  • Server:Bunker #10
Click to view battle stats
Ok, so I hacked my signature together a few months back during my lunch hour. I've wanted to redo and clean it up, but I just don't have the time / energy. I've seen quite a bit of nice artwork here, so I'm reaching out to someone who would like to make me a new signature...

Basically what I'm looking for is a shot of an Axis engineer with his wrench / pliers out diddling on one of the rockets that can be found in game on different maps. Finding the time to do a photo-shoot with a buddy just isn't working. You can see what I've got now as a basis. So something like that. WPI and RPI are the colleges I atteneded and the years I graduated. The letters are right off the respective web sites and the numbers were as close to a font match that I could find (that's why the letters have the white halo around them - again, it's a hack job).

Anyone feel like taking a shot? Thanks!

DrJuice

DrJuice

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 198 posts
  • Server:Minecraft
QUOTE(molloni @ Aug 20 2008, 12:42 PM) View Post
Ok, so I hacked my signature together a few months back during my lunch hour. I've wanted to redo and clean it up, but I just don't have the time / energy. I've seen quite a bit of nice artwork here, so I'm reaching out to someone who would like to make me a new signature...

Basically what I'm looking for is a shot of an Axis engineer with his wrench / pliers out diddling on one of the rockets that can be found in game on different maps. Finding the time to do a photo-shoot with a buddy just isn't working. You can see what I've got now as a basis. So something like that. WPI and RPI are the colleges I atteneded and the years I graduated. The letters are right off the respective web sites and the numbers were as close to a font match that I could find (that's why the letters have the white halo around them - again, it's a hack job).

Anyone feel like taking a shot? Thanks!

You keep posting shit in forums at work, and you'll be able to add another tag-line to your sig.....UNEMPLOYED.

...and not to be a total douche, but you might want to drop this in one of the signature request threads.

Edited by DrJuice, 21 August 2008 - 12:11 AM.

saxon

saxon

Making Friends

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • Server:Unselected
yup post in a showcase of your choice if you like that guys work, what you ask for is not easy, choose you own pic or go to planetrenders and register then supply link and what you want doing with it, meet the guy halfway smile.gif look in thread sig contest 4 some nice work being shown atm wink.gif i might do a showcase in the near future and if you dont get any offers then when i get back of me hols in a couple of weeks will help you out if you want !!!!!!!! just reply when you get home out of work hours biggrin.gif

regards sax

Broloi

Broloi

• Members
  • 474 posts
  • Server:Bunker #2
I got a picture with an engy biggrin.gif .. Ill get something working, and post it in my own request topic tongue.gif

fang009

fang009

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 176 posts
  • Server:Bunker #1
check this one out Molloni

molloni

molloni

• Bunker Members
  • 332 posts
fang! NICE!

Let me try it on for size. Thank you!

Broloi, I'm also interested in seeing what you can do. I can always alternate!

fang009

fang009

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 176 posts
  • Server:Bunker #1
and just as an FYI the two fonts that you had were

WPI - April Samuels Regular
RPI - Filosofia

Glad you like it

Broloi

Broloi

• Members
  • 474 posts
Ok.. So, here's a try..
I don't have the right fonts, I know.. but its something at least smile.gif

molloni

molloni

• Bunker Members
  • 332 posts
Wow! They are both great! Thanks guys. I'll start with fang's and switch to broloi's as time goes on.

I really appreciate it!

Broloi

Broloi

• Members
  • 474 posts
You can use both at the same time, you know smile.gif