Hawke

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 118 posts
  • Steam:hawke2019
  • Server:Bunker #4
Click to view battle stats
The Bunker 4 news helpers

There are some areas that it would be nice for players who want to volunteer to help with.

Photographers - These people are needed to help find collect and take pictures and screenshots. They will go to players and try to find if they have any screenshots or funny pictures they are willing to share. They also will take their own screenshots and find or make funny pictures. They then can send me what they have collected for it can be put in news.

Journalists - These people help find out new things that happen on the server, including new changes in rotations or important files or settings. They also will collect information from players such as their opinions on things especially new or important things. They then send in what they collect to me for it can be put in news.

Activists - These players help out with promoting discussion and the topic, and also try to get players involved with the news, especially with awards, stories, pictures, jokes, and any information they want to submit. If they collect anything they then send it to me to be put in news.

If anyone is interested in joining in to help with any of these please pm me or talk to me on instant messengers.

Please all players remember to send in your pictures jokes and stories for they can be put in news and for we can have content to display regularly!

Roggentoast

Roggentoast

Making Friends

• Members
  • 62 posts
hey just read in the bunker news about the new ET-Skinpack: Black Eagles (For NQ) - ..
looks great and maybe possible to bring it on bunker 4 ^^ wink.gif

4R3ND

4R3ND

Making Friends

• Members
  • 91 posts
I want the pink bunny suit back !!!

That was like... ages (an entire era) ago...

molotov77

molotov77

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Mapper
  • 314 posts
  • Server:Bunker #2
An a new thing was disturbing me. The modified respawn time. I agree with this step becuse iam the one who hate wait for the respawn and but pls not that way! ohmy.gif

On many maps the respawn time is equal and very low (15 - 15 sec for both team) but the maps was not designed for that respawn option. This setting is good on a dual onjective map but not on where a team must attack and the another must deffend.

At least give a little benefit for the attacker team like always was becuse with this settings mabye usefull for the fragging but really can kill the objective style play. I kill my enemy and ops, 2 sec and he is again there. sad.gif

So my sugggestion if u want the same respawn time at lest use 20-20 or 25-25seconds., but i much prefer the 15-20 or 20-25 or 15-25 sec respawn time.

sad.gif

molotov77

molotov77

• Bunker Mapper
  • 314 posts
ET-Map: Breakout 2 v1.3.0 (DL: here )
Changes:

* Lowered the overall amount of portals - this should hopefully prevent any major FPS drops some players were complaining about.
* Made the allied CP house solid - the windows are not breakable anymore, and they are not transparent. This way the CP and the objects inside the house will not be drawed when standing from the other side of the map.
* Lowered the axis respawn.
* Moved the axis bunker spawn to a more central location - they now spawn in between the two corridors.
* Dynamic lightning was removed - it made weird dark shadows appear all over the map, and I didn't have the patience anymore to try and fix it.
* A "Bunker door" has now been placed. This door will automatically close when the tank reaches the entrance of the bunker, preventing the allies from simply jumping in from their trainstation spawn and into bunker where they can destroy the bunker debris within moments. The door automatically opens when the tank passes the bunker debris.

Edited by molotov77, 12 November 2008 - 09:05 AM.

keisko

keisko

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 1,407 posts
  • Server:Bunker #1
All I can say that an another great server.. great admins, players and settings.. I loved news and other commands.. My new fav. server smile.gif

Hawke

Hawke

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 118 posts
  • Steam:hawke2019
All players who would like to have some monthly fun awards please post that you would like them and any award ideas you have!

Also maybe we can put pictures of the week/month and jokes of the week.

Feel free to send any jokes pictures or ideas as they may be used in the future. (can send by forum pm or contact me on IM you can find my contacts for IM in my profile)

Weedranger

Weedranger

• Members
  • 458 posts
Love the B4 server...wish it was in america so i didn't lag so much.

It was the server that brought me to the bunker gaming community.

A previous community i was involved in tried this award thing...didn't seem to work out very well since basically all the awards went to a select group of ppl, over and over again....gotta get some1 that doesn't have preferences over certain ppl to choose winners.

elmer

elmer

Hi, My Name Is..

• Members
  • 2 posts
I greet. I say slightly in english. Today as I played be joint several test (try) cheat's but kick. Screen about it : http://www.fotosik.p...6fcbd80644.html KLEINER & REDHEAD

you have got me there , wherein panhandler. Why wkleiłem herein

Edited by elmer, 12 March 2009 - 09:00 PM.

sakreno

sakreno

• Bunker Members
  • 474 posts
  • Xfire:sakreno
QUOTE(elmer @ Mar 12 2009, 09:59 PM) View Post
I greet. I say slightly in english. Today as I played be joint several test (try) cheat's but kick. Screen about it : http://www.fotosik.p...6fcbd80644.html KLEINER & REDHEAD

you have got me there , wherein panhandler. Why wkleiłem herein

It's not a cheat but just missing windows files or he is running under vista, game is a bit old so ati drivers are screwing around.

@elmer
Why wkleiłeś herein? cheesy.gif może napisz po polsku, najwyżej się przetłumaczy później emot_smile.gif ja nic nie rozumiem...

BrokenAnger

BrokenAnger

Making Friends

• Members
  • 51 posts
Hey guys,

you know the map with the basketball game map + baserace map and the map with all the levels you have to jump to reach the top and score points where fun
actually i really like competition maps, they're FUN :D
i looked for it, but i don't see them in the server maplist, so i just mention a few previous maps that you could let them return to the server

hah, now that it's christmass the wants (knifes) are fun :sorcerer:

the idea of the bunnysuit :bunny: is great, but only for easter :P

and then the grenades, indeed, they need to fresh up... really liked them at first, but in the end i feel sorry for the chickies xD
maybe something else like cans or bottles of cola :P i dunno

so i'm looking forward what changes would be next ;]

Cheers up!
CU at B4 :boxing:

Broken

Drossen

Drossen

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 101 posts

Hey guys,

you know the map with the basketball game map + baserace map and the map with all the levels you have to jump to reach the top and score points where fun
actually i really like competition maps, they're FUN :D
i looked for it, but i don't see them in the server maplist, so i just mention a few previous maps that you could let them return to the server

hah, now that it's christmass the wants (knifes) are fun :sorcerer:

the idea of the bunnysuit :bunny: is great, but only for easter :P

and then the grenades, indeed, they need to fresh up... really liked them at first, but in the end i feel sorry for the chickies xD
maybe something else like cans or bottles of cola :P i dunno

so i'm looking forward what changes would be next ;]

Cheers up!
CU at B4 :boxing:

Broken

don't forget the map 'rocketrace'

havent played that one in ages,

but he ruled the hardcore scene in the days !!!

keisko

keisko

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 1,407 posts
is SC allowed on b4?
is there a way to call a vote to decrease nade damage :P

btw B4 Rocks!

Koiranpentu

Koiranpentu

Puppy

• Bunker Members
  • 941 posts
  • Steam:koiranpentu
  • Tb:3252236
  • Discord:Koiranpentu
  • Server:Unselected

is SC allowed on b4?

I don't think so. What do !rules say there? If !rules say nothing about sc, it is probably disallowed because you aren't allowed to sk either.

is there a way to call a vote to decrease nade damage :P

Nah, those damages are ok. :morningperson:

btw B4 Rocks!

v51 :bishop_smiley:

JeyAem

JeyAem

Postin Ain't Easy

• Members
  • 521 posts
hi everyone

i have a request to change the version of goldrush (i think its ga on the server) to something like the sw version or something else.
reason for me is that this version is just really bad. mines plantable on the stairs and stone ground in general just makes the map quit impossible to defend after you lose the tank as axis ( and annoying to attack as you cant go up and down any stairs without getting teamkilled by mines).
i know that most pubmaps are uneven or have some flaws.. but in this case you can have one of the best and most even maps in et, so there is no reason to use this version we have on the server right now ( yes i know the additional ways to gold make it easier for allies..but still ) .

so can we change it please (or at least disable mines on solid stone ...) ^^

Drossen

Drossen

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 101 posts
http://et.splatterladder.com/

For some ideas on goodies and new stuff

Drossen

Drossen

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 101 posts
Hey!

Since a new wind has arrived of new players on B4, i think it's time to think over new maps too.

If it is possible for Owen ( :dance4: ) and the whole waypoint thingy ( :whistle3: ) i suggest going over the next link everyone, and see what maps would be your favourites?

http://activegamer.net/et/maps/

Good idea?

-=BRASIL=-

-=BRASIL=-
  • Server:Unselected
sounds fine ! :)

Graftak

Graftak

Still Considered a Newbie

• Bunker Members
  • 30 posts
http://activegamer.n...ne_(Final).html

This is a really cool map.
Maybe give it a try on Bunker 4 ;-)

Graftak

Graftak

Still Considered a Newbie

• Bunker Members
  • 30 posts
Tnx for add the map, but the spawnpoints are messed up. When axis at level 2, you spawn to level 3 whitout complete the objective of level 2.
Maybe a wrong version or a bug ?