Check us out:

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

|>B<|Cup update V

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

CoCo.F

CoCo.F

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Old retired farts
  • 2,171 posts
Click to view battle stats
TBH this discussion is making us look 10000X more rediculous than letting Goku play.

I'm sorry but you guys are nuts.

Goku isn't representing Bunker. He's on a team of B2 players, which includes multiple people who also don't "represent" Bunker.

He's not a hacker, he's just an overly annoying punk kid, which means that we, as a community, don't want to play with him on a day to day basis. Fair enough, neither do I.

But this is a tournament. He has a team that wants him, so let him play.

This is a gaming community. It's not THAT serious.

FFS

Actually, I tried to have them change name as you wished.
This would have ment their complete team had to re-register on the site 12 hours before sign ups closed. The lads were sad about it so I told em its ok.
So its not like I didnt try to save your principles.

Sorry not all goes as you wish. Majoroty of AF says: let him play.

NOT just CoCo, boys and girls.

Maybe if you took some real interest in the B2 team, this wouldve never happened. It shows how good you know your regulars. Maybe majoroty of them actually likes Goku doesnt mind playing with him / being associated with him?
But yeah maybe A5 is more important than the regs.

Peace again.

Edited by CoCo.F, 05 February 2009 - 04:29 PM.

Assel

Assel

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 190 posts
my dear friends,

i really dont see what this discussion is all about. The .b2 team is a team of bunker2 (bunkerTWO) players. We dont say we are representing whole bunker community, we are just representing the no quarter bunker2.aaxxss.com server. Our team consists of regulars who play there often and good and community members. we see us on the server nearly every day so i dont see why our regs playing with our team should not wair our b2 tag. Goku aint the only reg we have, flatron and vincent i.e. are regs too. Why you dont blame them as well then? If there were any players we dont want to have on our team because we think that they are not playing for b2 they would not be in (i trust in stig and soccer and i like all the players of our team, even goku cause we can accept even the younger sometimes annoying ones ( i also see that he has done some things that are not good to have them kept in mind, but there is no pbban, a pbguid thats ok and so he fulfills all thats needed to participate at the bcup .. so theres really no difference to other regs))

last inofficial bunker server matches last year i played for b2 as well and i was not a member. Why should a regular not wair the b2 tag and do advertisment for this great server? and as another point, there are not enough B members who want to play for b2 so we can just be glad that we have our regs.

dont bomb the good and much work of stig and soccer by starting discussions about who is allowed to play with .b2 and who is not. We dont involve us in other teamsetups, so neither do you. We are the only team who clearly says that we are representing players on one of the 11? bunker servers (with teamname), so be glad and proud of it. I am!

i dont want to attack someone with this, but i think some things have to be said one time

greetz and as coco said P.E.A.C.E
Assel

keisko

keisko

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 1,407 posts
Let him play = For Fun!

We don't let him play on Bunker Servers = Principal

Nothing wrong.. just play and have fun.. stop this bs.

Vincent

Vincent

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 459 posts
QUOTE(Assel @ Feb 5 2009, 01:42 PM) View Post
my dear friends,

i really dont see what this discussion is all about. The .b2 team is a team of bunker2 (bunkerTWO) players. We dont say we are representing whole bunker community, we are just representing the no quarter bunker2.aaxxss.com server. Our team consists of regulars who play there often and good and community members. we see us on the server nearly every day so i dont see why our regs playing with our team should not wair our b2 tag. Goku aint the only reg we have, flatron and vincent i.e. are regs too. Why you dont blame them as well then? If there were any players we dont want to have on our team because we think that they are not playing for b2 they would not be in (i trust in stig and soccer and i like all the players of our team, even goku cause we can accept even the younger sometimes annoying ones ( i also see that he has done some things that are not good to have them kept in mind, but there is no pbban, a pbguid thats ok and so he fulfills all thats needed to participate at the bcup .. so theres really no difference to other regs))

last inofficial bunker server matches last year i played for b2 as well and i was not a member. Why should a regular not wair the b2 tag and do advertisment for this great server? and as another point, there are not enough B members who want to play for b2 so we can just be glad that we have our regs.

dont bomb the good and much work of stig and soccer by starting discussions about who is allowed to play with .b2 and who is not. We dont involve us in other teamsetups, so neither do you. We are the only team who clearly says that we are representing players on one of the 11? bunker servers (with teamname), so be glad and proud of it. I am!

i dont want to attack someone with this, but i think some things have to be said one time

Assel

I totally agree!

XpLosive

XpLosive

• Bunker Members
  • 350 posts
Let him play.
He may be the only one I kill in a match.

Hi Goku emot_bigsmile.gif

gokusan1993

gokusan1993

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Members
  • 1,535 posts
QUOTE(Assel @ Feb 5 2009, 01:42 PM) View Post
my dear friends,

Assel

lol.. Thanks for that mate, but I got perm banned from all servers if you didn't knew.

QUOTE(XpLosive @ Feb 5 2009, 05:04 PM) View Post
Let him play.
He may be the only one I kill in a match.

Hi Goku emot_bigsmile.gif

lmfao man, I miss you.. xD
Hi Mr.Xplo. emot_bigsmile.gif

To everyone else : if you guys really mind that hard that I play under the .B2 name, just tell me right in my face, and if you desire, ill get the poop outta the cup, w/e, I don't care. I wanted to have fun, but if my fun ruins 10 people's fun, yeah, I can better leave...

BTW, Coco, from who is that quote in your post?

keisko

keisko

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 1,407 posts
nevermore icon_lol.gif

djbo

djbo

Actually, I tried to have them change name as you wished.
This would have ment their complete team had to re-register on the site 12 hours before sign ups closed. The lads were sad about it so I told em its ok.
So its not like I didnt try to save your principles.

Sorry not all goes as you wish. Majoroty of AF says: let him play.

NOT just CoCo, boys and girls.

Maybe if you took some real interest in the B2 team, this wouldve never happened. It shows how good you know your regulars. Maybe majoroty of them actually likes Goku doesnt mind playing with him / being associated with him?
But yeah maybe A5 is more important than the regs.

Peace again.
[/quote]

You can rest assure you are still nice and popular

Hornet8819

Hornet8819

Postin Ain't Easy

• Members
  • 740 posts

Assel

Assel

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 190 posts
@goku: really didnt know you where banned from ALL b servers, but explains why i didnt see you last times emot_bigsmile.gif

@hornet: loooooooool emot_bigsmile.gif

jacco92

jacco92

• Members
  • 449 posts
Nice!!!

thanks for info C0c0!

Where can i see all the matches!?

www.ettv.com ??

tell me!

Jack~

QrimeTime

QrimeTime

• Members
  • 406 posts
QUOTE(jacco92 @ Feb 6 2009, 05:11 PM) View Post
Nice!!!

thanks for info C0c0!

Where can i see all the matches!?

www.ettv.com ??

tell me!

Jack~

QUOTE(thestig @ Feb 3 2009, 05:49 PM) View Post
QUOTE(KenichiNL @ Feb 3 2009, 05:43 PM) View Post
First cup for me, ( well i'm not participating tho..)
Imma watch the match on ETTV, but, can u give info on how it works and where people can download it.?

ETTV: There will be an IP posted for that, to watch the match you have to connect to that certain ETTV IP in ET , you're able to chat with other viewers there.

So just make sure you'll get the ip on time.

And im still waiting for the match ip + pw. so coco schiet eens op emot_smile.gif.

Oogarts