Check us out:

Photo
- - - - -

Another suggestions topic for b6!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

Darkstar

Darkstar

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 362 posts
Click to view battle stats
I also need to find a small group of admins that enjoy B6. LOL i am the only active admin one there... I know some people that come sometime on B6... But I have no idea if they are ready to be an admin... Will make a little list soon and ask those people...

100% respect bud i try 2 help you with B6 and i get no reply or 50% reply and am only level 8 and i cant help/warn players + even teams with out your help

|>B<|Darkstar (am on B4/B5/vent if you need me)

Edited by Darkstar, 01 March 2009 - 10:56 AM.

chukkepukke

chukkepukke

Making Friends

• Members
  • 51 posts
Why dont make B6 a ETpub european server.

B1 is UBaahh popular, I would love to play on it but there is no 1 online.

Greetzzz

Chukke emot_bigsmile.gif

molotov77

molotov77

• Bunker Mapper
  • 314 posts
http://et.splatterla...ion=utilisation

Ppl will come if they get what they want.

It's the utilization of the "official" nq testserver which is run atm like an public server becuse atm there is not much thing which need to be testing.
The main interesting settings are - which are different from >B< servers - the FF OFF, full heawy weapon restriction (no panza, mortar, flame), the ruleless (no sk, spawnpass etc rule. but with higher spawnshild protection time).

Oh, and the most important things: only like that maps there, where omnibots really working good.

Edited by molotov77, 01 March 2009 - 01:56 PM.

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Members
  • 2,867 posts
Hey Bee !

As B6 isn't visited as it may could be i have a proposal for u how to fill it up.

Make it to a "|>B<|BunkerFueldumpOnly" Server (Maybe Oasis Only), get Xp Save on it , a good Mod NQ or Etpub and minimize the amount of downloads on it (news and other kind of knives are just annoying). This may help you getting ppl on the server. Oh and delete the 6 .. it just shows that there are 5 better servers so only call it BunkerFueldumpOnly or something.

People with bad machines or FUeldumpFreaks will love it. emot_smile.gif

Greetz

Meuchel

Good idea! But only 1 map? Got to be boring verry soon I guess...? What about the 6 standard maps..? Then it will be something like: "|>B<|Bunker #6StandardMaps. Hihi then we can use the 6 for both! News can be made optional for those who love it... Then there are almost no downloads, only the mod itself ;) Love this idea we can try it out emot_bigsmile.gif

Do u mind if I post this in the B6 suggestions topic?

I just think about some other servers which have fueldump only and they are visited regular by many people. U can do advertising with the fact that there are additive downloads and only 1 map. Eypecially FUeldump is a great map with Bridge STage / TUnnels / and the FUel DUmp itself with many ways to get to victory. Ofcourse u should use STopwatch then.

Another great idea!

@molotov77:
Indeed that testserver is running good, I hope B6 soon too emot_smile.gif

@chukkepukke:
Another great idea.

@Darkstar:
Ur on the list too emot_smile.gif You know the I am working on possible admins for B6 emot_bigsmile.gif

@ALL
U all have great ideas ! But there can be only 1 final... I don't know what choice is best. But I have to agree on Meuchel's idea. There all 7 fueldump ONLY servers and like 5 of them are running pretty good. It's could be a try. All of them are jaymod and 1 etpro... We should use etpub or NQ. What do u people think of Meuchel's idea?

chukkepukke

chukkepukke

Making Friends

• Members
  • 51 posts
The 6 standard maps + ETpub= WACKOOOOOOOO woot.gif woot.gif

Excessum

Excessum

• Bunker Admins
  • 339 posts
QUOTE(chukkepukke @ Mar 2 2009, 10:42 PM) View Post
The 6 standard maps + ETpub= WACKOOOOOOOO woot.gif woot.gif
I'll be there if this will happen. I'd love to play standard maps! I support this! emot_smile.gif

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

• Members
  • 2,867 posts
Ok lets count emot_bigsmile.gif

Mod:

ETPub: 3 (chukkepukke, Excessem, Meuchel)
NoQuarter: 2 (MAYDAY, Meuchel)

Maps:
6 Standart Maps: 2 (chukkepukke & Excessem)
1 FuelDump Only: 1 (Meuchel)

This is without my own vote, I really don't care etpub or NQ, don't care about maps neither but I would go faster with the 6 standart maps then with fueldump only...

I will make the server at the bunker 6 testserver and will put it to the main b6 when it's done emot_bigsmile.gif

chukkepukke

chukkepukke

Making Friends

• Members
  • 51 posts
/\ /\
|| ||

V 57 to that

*Meuchel*

*Meuchel*

• Members
  • 387 posts
Oasis, Fueldump, Railgun, Goldrush would be enough Radar and Battery suck...

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

• Members
  • 2,867 posts
It's almost done folks teehee.gif

Just here and there a few changes and it's going to rock emot_bigsmile.gif It's going to be a ETPUB server with standard maps, 24 slots and some special stuff (I will keep mbs to download verry low <10mb).

What do I need now?

- I need some people that could make me a news pack, U may put anything in it u like... But please keep the download less then 30mb. This pack is going to be optional.

- I need some people that would like to test B6 (Bunker 6 testserver) at my home, contact me for that ;)

UndeadWarrior

UndeadWarrior

• Bunker Admins
  • 2,401 posts
yea good decision

you can always add some maps from time to time a little to keep it fresh emot_smile.gif

some fun maps once in a while just not to long
or other great obj maps

nitramx

nitramx

Hi, My Name Is..

• Bunker Members
  • 11 posts
Maybe it's not the right topic, but month ago they were talking about an ET 2.
Does anyone know something about that game ??

Darkstar

Darkstar

• Bunker Members
  • 362 posts
RTCW 2 singel/multi player game