116 replies to this topic

jordianz

jordianz

Hi, My Name Is..

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Server:Bunker #1
Click to view battle stats
Lost my B1 Level due to my fault. I had a backup on ext. HD but im running data recovery software on it it now, due to a crash on it. Sorry. Gonna back it up to dvd also this time.

name : jordianz
level : 4

Thanks Again Guys (and girls)

/[jordianz]\

Darkstar

Darkstar

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 362 posts
  • Server:Bunker #4
Nev i lost my level (last login 2008)

andrethegiant

andrethegiant

Still Considered a Newbie

• Members
  • 46 posts
i lost mine because of a crash. was level six. was leveled under the name *MIA*YummyLlama. Also play under Andrethegiant and Technoviking.

Darkstar

Darkstar

• Bunker Members
  • 362 posts
  • Server:Bunker #4
QUOTE(Darkstar @ Aug 2 2009, 07:06 PM) View Post
Nev i lost my level (last login 2008)

Peyote can you show Screwloose that am te real Darkstar? (new shrubbot file doont got my guid)

molloni

molloni

• Bunker Members
  • 332 posts
  • Server:Bunker #10
Ooops...it's been a while since I was on B1 and bothered checking my level...but I was an 8. I hope to get it back if I can. thanks!

hypnotize

hypnotize

On The Road To Success

• Members
  • 218 posts
well if there is anyway to get my lvls back that would be sweet dont recall what i was on b1 b2 b10 but whatever will do i guess

thanks

flea

Guncr@zy

Guncr@zy

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 115 posts
Hey I was a lvl 9 i think. If someone could help me out that would be greatly appreciated

Edited by Guncr@zy, 19 April 2010 - 12:23 AM.

Jecoliah

Jecoliah

I Come Here Often

• Bunker Admins
  • 3,297 posts

Hey I was a lvl 9 i think. If someone could help me out that would be greatly appreciated

Done!

Jec

Magnus

Magnus

Hi, My Name Is..

• Bunker Members
  • 11 posts
A computer crash seems to have claimed my levels. Took me forever to get the levels I do(did) have. I would hate to start over. Just a lvl 7 Thanks

Jecoliah

Jecoliah

I Come Here Often

• Bunker Admins
  • 3,297 posts

A computer crash seems to have claimed my levels. Took me forever to get the levels I do(did) have. I would hate to start over. Just a lvl 7 Thanks

Done!

Jec
  • koakahiko likes this

paulster

paulster

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 98 posts
  • Server:Unselected
Howdy Nevermore,

Was level 18. Someone put me up to 9 without me asking... Fix away! thanx

suckafool

suckafool

A Name Known to All

• Bunker Admins
  • 4,079 posts
  • Xfire:suckafool
  • Tb:47965

Howdy Nevermore,

Was level 18. Someone put me up to 9 without me asking... Fix away! thanx

Nevermore isn't around or at least taking care of this stuff,but Jec can and/or if I see you on B1 I'll do it.
  • koakahiko likes this

paulster

paulster

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 98 posts
much appreciated

TCCDude

TCCDude

Hi, My Name Is..

• Bunker Members
  • 18 posts

You guys took it to another level by coming to our server tonight and starting shit.Even after I apologized to Dude for that one link.For what?
What did we do to merit this act.

Can a mod lock this fucking thread already what is it going to take.

For the record, I came over to B1 but I was not there to start anything. You can ask Alvo, Screwloose, Soccerkill, and a few others. I came over and I played a part of a map and had to try to get my GUID problem fixed so it lines up with the Server Shrubbot. For some reason my admin level was erased or something. So, that was my main purpose of my visit tonight. I started no problems on B1 whatsoever. To me as far as my situation is concerned, I am satisfied with the outcome. Thanks for the help Alvo et.al
  • koakahiko likes this

xXxAlvoxXx

xXxAlvoxXx
Dude, as I said to you, the problem is that you came just a couple minutes after some other guy, using slot 20 come to our server and:

1) Pretended to be another player and fake an argue with another player at B1 global chat. Sad sad thing. Shameful thing.

2) Started to rename himself to offensive and disrespectul names towards one of our admins.

After all that crap that we had this night on our servers, I asked the guys that had power to setlevel you to not do it until we have complete sure if you are you.

Like I asked you ingame, please send a PM to Peyote and/or Johnx. Both are forum admins and can match ips and setlevel you on server.

If people choose to behave and talk respectfully, there is no need to lock. If people starts to disrespect each other, a ban is a good and well deserved punishment.
  • Falkes likes this

TCCDude

TCCDude

Hi, My Name Is..

• Bunker Members
  • 18 posts

Dude, as I said to you, the problem is that you came just a couple minutes after some other guy, using slot 20 come to our server and:

1) Pretended to be another player and fake an argue with another player at B1 global chat. Sad sad thing. Shameful thing.

2) Started to rename himself to offensive and disrespectul names towards one of our admins.

After all that crap that we had this night on our servers, I asked the guys that had power to setlevel you to not do it until we have complete sure if you are you.

Like I asked you ingame, please send a PM to Peyote and/or Johnx. Both are forum admins and can match ips and setlevel you on server.

If people choose to behave and talk respectfully, there is no need to lock. If people starts to disrespect each other, a ban is a good and well deserved punishment.

oh I totally agree. BTW, peyote put this from another thread and I am in contact as well as screwloose.
  • koakahiko likes this

Snatch_UK

Snatch_UK

Still Considered a Newbie

• Bunker Members
  • 47 posts
  • Server:Bunker #2
Hi all, been away for over two years and still have my level on b2, but would like to play on b1 without members questions, they all have been very good by the way and let me play with my tag after a few questions.

It is good to back and playing and i am sure there is a few Bunker members that remember me from such a long time ago lets hope!

Snatch

EZFrag

EZFrag

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,753 posts
Hey...I enjoyed playing with you last night. Hope to see you on again soon dude. Oh...aren't you supposed to be rusty? I guess I'm just too EZ. lol

hendrick

hendrick

Hi, My Name Is..

• Bunker Members
  • 19 posts
Hey there, Got my levels back yesterday but due the fact i couldnt join b2 i reinstalled the whole et, so i lost everything again.
Ill see you online soon again

Hendrick

*CapTn*

*CapTn*

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Members
  • 1,927 posts
  • Steam:captn3

Hey there, Got my levels back yesterday but due the fact i couldnt join b2 i reinstalled the whole et, so i lost everything again.
Ill see you online soon again

Hendrick

when u install et and get it working save ur etkey to diff place then u always have it.