116 replies to this topic

cashed

cashed

Hi, My Name Is..

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Server:Bunker #1
Click to view battle stats
Hello this is Ka$HeD from Bunker #1. I was going to get on here and try to explain to screw that i did a re-install and didn't copy the things i was supposed to but now that i have talk to him about it on B1 i don't think i want my levels back. I will still visit because i have a lot of really good friends that now "because of Bunker 1" have known for years. But i don't agree with how situations are handled by admins. I am in |FBI| because my "FRIENDS" from"BUNKER" started it up. I will admit i haven't read the rules enough to know how Bunker feels about double clanning but to me it means nothing. So i hope that something as stupid as a clan tag wont effect the friendships i have made.

Thnx for the love.
Ka$HeD

Edited by cashed, 24 February 2011 - 11:40 PM.

suckafool

suckafool

A Name Known to All

• Bunker Admins
  • 4,079 posts
  • Xfire:suckafool
  • Tb:47965

Hello this is Ka$HeD from Bunker #1. I was going to get on here and try to explain to screw that i did a re-install and didn't copy the things i was supposed to but now that i have talk to him about it on B1 i don't think i want my levels back. I will still visit because i have a lot of really good friends that now "because of Bunker 1" have known for years. But i don't agree with how situations are handled by admins. I am in |FBI| because my "FRIENDS" from"BUNKER" started it up. I will admit i haven't read the rules enough to know how Bunker feels about double clanning but to me it means nothing. So i hope that something as stupid as a clan tag wont effect the friendships i have made.

Thnx for the love.
Ka$HeD

I assume something must of happened,but ultimately it's your decision if you no longer want to be part of this community that's up to you.

That said,|>B<| is not a clan,we're a "gaming Community" so double tagging has never been an issue. I think |FBI| has something against Double tagging but I could be wrong.As for having problems with how admins handle situations I'm sure that goes for most clan,but I understand how |FBI| doesn't have that issue :P it's a tighter knit group in that aspect.

We have a moto here at |>B<|,"once a member always a member " so you can always wear the tag when playing on |>B<| servers therefor I don't see the issue besides the fact that |>B<| doesn't seem to the problem from my perspective.

It was nice to have you as a member and your always welcome back so I hope you do keep visiting.

Take care!

Edited by suckafool, 26 February 2011 - 06:52 AM.

SplatSTi

SplatSTi

Still Considered a Newbie

• Members
  • 23 posts

Thnx for the love.
Ka$HeD

I assume something must of happened,but ultimately it's your decision if you no longer want to be part of this community that's up to you.

That said,|>B<| is not a clan,we're a "gaming Community" so double tagging has never been an issue. I think |FBI| has something against Double tagging but I could be wrong.As for having problems with how admins handle situations I'm sure that goes for most clan,but I understand how |FBI| doesn't have that issue :P it's a tighter knit group in that aspect.

We have a moto here at |>B<|,"once a member always a member " so you can always wear the tag when playing on |>B<| servers therefor I don't see the issue besides the fact that |>B<| doesn't seem to the problem from my perspective.

It was nice to have you as a member and your always welcome back so I hope you do keep visiting.

Take care!

Im baaackk. Only issue is if you thought I sucked playing before, you should see me now, wow! I blame Mafia wars, I quit it and I decided to pick this back up. Bummer It doesnt play in 3d.
  • suckafool likes this

suckafool

suckafool

A Name Known to All

• Bunker Admins
  • 4,079 posts
  • Xfire:suckafool
  • Tb:47965

Thnx for the love.
Ka$HeD

Take care!

Im baaackk. Only issue is if you thought I sucked playing before, you should see me now, wow! I blame Mafia wars, I quit it and I decided to pick this back up. Bummer It doesnt play in 3d.

Well it's about time m8.Great news.

Catch you in my sights.

Ace

Ace

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 307 posts
Hey guys, I've been having a lot of problems with ET lately, so i decided to reinstall. Well, I had my profile set to autosync to my dropbox account in case anything like this happened. Problem is I forgot to unsync it before the reinstall and now my levels are gone. I haven't checked it lately, but I was either 7 or 8. I'd appreciate it if I could get them back. Thanks!

Ace

Jecoliah

Jecoliah

I Come Here Often

• Bunker Admins
  • 3,297 posts

Hey guys, I've been having a lot of problems with ET lately, so i decided to reinstall. Well, I had my profile set to autosync to my dropbox account in case anything like this happened. Problem is I forgot to unsync it before the reinstall and now my levels are gone. I haven't checked it lately, but I was either 7 or 8. I'd appreciate it if I could get them back. Thanks!

Ace

You were level 7.

You will need to connect to the server and ask a High Admin to set you.

They will ask you to send them a PM on the forms to verify you are you.

Jec

Ace

Ace

• Bunker Members
  • 307 posts

Ace

You were level 7.

You will need to connect to the server and ask a High Admin to set you.

They will ask you to send them a PM on the forms to verify you are you.

Jec

Thanks! Everything's back to normal.

Ace

jacknife

jacknife

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 89 posts
yes ihave lost my B1 level

Jecoliah

Jecoliah

I Come Here Often

• Bunker Admins
  • 3,297 posts

yes ihave lost my B1 level

Done, Welcome Back!

Jec

jacknife

jacknife

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 89 posts
thankyou

Notc

Notc

Sticking Around

• Old retired farts
  • 775 posts
Hallo! Notc is done with college and has a new comp capable of handling the craziness of bunker gaming again. I've been gone a long time so if more in depth discussion is needed in the AF let me know and I will pm some more info or whatever. Until then V55!

P.S. DLing now

Jecoliah

Jecoliah

I Come Here Often

• Bunker Admins
  • 3,297 posts

Hallo! Notc is done with college and has a new comp capable of handling the craziness of bunker gaming again. I've been gone a long time so if more in depth discussion is needed in the AF let me know and I will pm some more info or whatever. Until then V55!

P.S. DLing now

Level set while on the server.

Oh, and Welcome Back!

Jec

Edited by Jecoliah, 14 August 2011 - 01:41 AM.

EST_kristjan

EST_kristjan

• Bunker Members
  • 311 posts
  • Server:Unselected
Hello ,just want to say im back. I broke my computer november or december 2010 ,i got new computer few days ago and im back in B1 ,but i cant find my old computer to take Et_key. i must of left it in old apartment where i moved out few months ago.At that time i was level7.

Thanks ,and see u all in B1 !!! :2guns:

Jecoliah

Jecoliah

I Come Here Often

• Bunker Admins
  • 3,297 posts

Hello ,just want to say im back. I broke my computer november or december 2010 ,i got new computer few days ago and im back in B1 ,but i cant find my old computer to take Et_key. i must of left it in old apartment where i moved out few months ago.At that time i was level7.

Thanks ,and see u all in B1 !!! :2guns:

Done, the next time you connect to B1 you should be lvl 7.

Jec

jacknife

jacknife

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 89 posts
can i ask a question is this for bunker 1 only The I lost my level

Edited by jacknife, 18 February 2012 - 07:43 PM.

Jecoliah

Jecoliah

I Come Here Often

• Bunker Admins
  • 3,297 posts

can i ask a question is this for bunker 1 only The I lost my level

Yes Sir, this is the Bunker Server#1 Thread.

There are threads for the other servers that you can post on.

http://bunker.aaxxss...hp?showforum=47

Jec

jacknife

jacknife

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 89 posts
ok thanks Jecoliah

Jecoliah

Jecoliah

I Come Here Often

• Bunker Admins
  • 3,297 posts

ok captn  had hdd issue .. i think its all well.

but i lost all of my stuff . no et . no nothing lost it all . was wondering if i could get my level back.

Done!

Jec

BangBang

BangBang
  • Xfire:lordgoth

reinstalled windows and lost levels. not sure if it was the server change or just me

Red

Red

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 208 posts
  • Server:Bunker #10

With the change over to silent I lost my lvls, may I please have them back. Thank you