Check us out:

Photo
- - - - -

BANNED BY SOCCER FOR NOTHING !!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

Trance

Trance

Hi, My Name Is..

• Members
  • 16 posts
Click to view battle stats
guys can u unban me ? Soccer first muted me on server and later banned for ... nothing ! I was jumping with other guys and he muted me and later banned ... Thx Soccer ...

Here is situation :

Antarctica jump : there was jump called flame slide ... Soccer and 1 more guy how to say it ... dint'd knew how to do this jump . I showed them and then Soccer muted me o.0 . i was trying to write something it console and i had info like this : [QADMIN] u are gagged or something like that . I reconnected but this mute was still . i shooted a moment to Soccer (to give him a tip , maybe he forgot im muted) to finally unmute me cuz i did nothing wrong . and then !ban : " stop shooting "

Edited by Trance, 30 March 2009 - 01:53 PM.

soccerkill

soccerkill
i shooted a moment to Soccer

make about that only shooting, u where shooting like me all the time. and ok ur unbanned, becus i cant kick (need to talk with Peyote about that) and next time dont shoot plz, i couldnt even jump.
and sorry about : (to give him a tip , maybe he forgot im muted) maby i needed to pay attantion forgot that totaly emot_sad.gif

hope we can have Fun again emot_smile.gif

Trance

Trance

Hi, My Name Is..

• Members
  • 16 posts
ok thanks gonna play again emot_smile.gif

Sitll

Sitll

Still Considered a Newbie

• Bunker Members
  • 35 posts
lucky end ^^ this big ..... ^^

poshandboots

poshandboots

Sticking Around

• Old retired farts
  • 1,489 posts
!ban [player] 1, is same effect like a kick, you ban a person then 1 second of the server.