Check us out:

Photo
- - - - -

More bots?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

bjl610

bjl610

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 96 posts
Click to view battle stats
On some of the maps 3v3 seems like to few, is it possible to add a couple more? Was thinking 8v8 w/ each class represented and extra med, engi, fops or 6v6 with each class plus extra engi. I hope its not asking to much, I'm not sure the work that goes into it. Good server Bee keep it up. thumbsup.gif

See you Space Cowboy...

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Members
  • 2,867 posts
Yes this is possible, 8vs8 seems nice... also can make commands like !botallallies and !botallaxis so we can have human vs bot fun emot_bigsmile.gif... Will test that out on the b6 testserver beforce loading it up to B6.

If we have 16 bots we could use some more slots (currently 20+4). I'm allowed to go up to 64 slots. maybe 32 slots? (30+2). I always wanted to make those bot dissconnect when someone connects. But was never enabled to find out how (since I don't use the normal/standard way to load bots) But having 16 bots 24/7 is fine too :]..... Maybe it's soon time to create a b6 party emot_bigsmile.gif...

G0rt

G0rt

Galactic Policeman

• S Moderator
  • 3,609 posts
Come to B10 then.. More bots there..

@Bee. The script/ability to add/remove bots based on player counts actually sucks. Between specing players and those coming and going the system seemed to be adding/removing bots a lot..