• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

Zozz

Zozz
  • Server:Bunker #1
Click to view battle stats
Fixed
-Emoticons
-Icons under avatars (admin, member, moderator, etc)
-Today's Active Topics link on portal (OK now I think?)
-Donation module is back and should auto record donations like our old module back on PHPNuke
-iBProArcade (Lite version, there is no full version yet. Submitting scores doesn't appear to work yet in this version. No iBProBattle yet.)
-Removed 'Interests' field under user information in topic view. Still available if you view the user's member page.
-Portal Splatterladder server info

Working on
-Internet Explorer issue with loading avatars

Please let me know if there are any other issues that need fixed and I'll add to the list.

Fireblade

Fireblade

Hi, My Name Is..

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Server:Unselected
Hi some questions

where is ARCADE
where are the GAMES
where are my LEVELS
where are my GILS.
Many people don`t understand
what is happend.
Must the Gameplayers leave
BUNKER GAMING
Who can answer me.

Fireblade

Vincent

Vincent

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 459 posts
  • Server:Bunker #2

Hi some questions

where is ARCADE
where are the GAMES
where are my LEVELS
where are my GILS.
Many people don`t understand
what is happend.
Must the Gameplayers leave
BUNKER GAMING
Who can answer me.

Fireblade

first, calm down. all thing will be restored asap.
Let Zozz in peace, he did a nice job.

UndeadWarrior

UndeadWarrior

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Bunker Admins
  • 2,401 posts
As zozz said he is working on the Arcade

let him do his magic and it will be back in no time :)

Im sure it will all work out fine :)

Jecoliah

Jecoliah

I Come Here Often

• Bunker Admins
  • 3,297 posts

Fixed
-Emoticons

Working on
-Portal Splatterladder server info (may wait until a permanent skin is chosen)
-iBProArcade (may take some time)

Please let me know if there are any other issues that need fixed and I'll add to the list.

The "Today's Active Topics" Still does not show what it should be showing.

Compare it to this...

http://bunker.aaxxss...arch_filter_app

That is what it should show but currently, it does not show half that.

Just letting ya know.

Thanks for all your hard Work Zozz!

Jec

Zozz

Zozz

Fixed
-Emoticons

Working on

Compare it to this...

Just letting ya know.

Jec

How is it now?

djvidi

djvidi

News Reporter

• News Reporter
  • 1,932 posts
  • Xfire:djvidi
  • Steam:vidi
  • Server:Bunker #8
some questions:

- what happens to the older 'stickied'('pinnded) and the unpinned News feeds? they are not shown anymore at the main page only the latest News topic is shown there

- seems the Warn system has some problems: when i click 'Warn Status' i get this message:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#2025] You do not have permission to access this area of the site.

alse seems all warning lvl is gone (tho i don't mind that for myself :D)

- i also don't get te point of the 'Post raiting' where you can select '+' or '-' the vote a post up or to vote a post down.

- also chearching something in the memberlist thing is more unclear now, you don't have a quick select box where you can select members, bunkermembers,... you have to select "Use advanced filters" first before you can select the group you wanna see. what imo is unclear and allot of work to just select a 'group'

- the 'contact staff' button at Site Navigation is gone, i always thought this was usefull for people to see who was moderator and who to contact.

- ps: also check this post out from me please :-)

Tnx for the great work zozz, besised some minor issues (what you always get while upgraiding something) things look really fine :)

Jecoliah

Jecoliah

I Come Here Often

• Bunker Admins
  • 3,297 posts

Fixed
-Emoticons

Working on

Compare it to this...

Just letting ya know.

Jec

How is it now?

Yes, it is Fixed now, Thanks!

Jec

Zozz

Zozz

some questions:

- what happens to the older 'stickied'('pinnded) and the unpinned News feeds? they are not shown anymore at the main page only the latest News topic is shown there

- seems the Warn system has some problems: when i click 'Warn Status' i get this message:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#2025] You do not have permission to access this area of the site.

alse seems all warning lvl is gone (tho i don't mind that for myself :D)

- i also don't get te point of the 'Post raiting' where you can select '+' or '-' the vote a post up or to vote a post down.

- also chearching something in the memberlist thing is more unclear now, you don't have a quick select box where you can select members, bunkermembers,... you have to select "Use advanced filters" first before you can select the group you wanna see. what imo is unclear and allot of work to just select a 'group'

- the 'contact staff' button at Site Navigation is gone, i always thought this was usefull for people to see who was moderator and who to contact.

- ps: also check this post out from me please :-)

Tnx for the great work zozz, besised some minor issues (what you always get while upgraiding something) things look really fine :)

I've limited the news feed to 1 post for now. The old version of IPB would minimize a post so it wouldn't take up much room on the portal. This version doesn't seem to do that... so until it's fixed it'll be limited.

You're getting a permission denied message because you don't have access. Only Admins and Moderators can see the warn logs. Warnings are still active...there is a new system that will automatically remove a warning after a certain amount of days since the last warning. So, with good behavior warnings can disappear. :)

It's not that hard to search by user groups. Sure it may involve 1 more click... but that only takes 1 second :P.

The Contact Staff link is gone for now.

keisko

keisko

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 1,407 posts
First of all I rescept your effort.. However, next time please use my way. Install on a sub-domain or another folder, test everything before use in live site. so, while your testing everthing, we can help you (beta testers), and once we fix everthing, we upgrade the main site. Simple as that :)

I'm pretty sure that you loved new administrator features, admin panel etc.. but remember that, we don't see them :) that's why most of websites still using older version of IPB and Vbulletin.

btw this theme also sucks.. it seems, you love darky themes :)

Edited by keisko, 21 March 2010 - 01:02 PM.

Zozz

Zozz

The theme doesn't really matter much to me. Bunker has always had a dark theme on the forums.

Herb

Herb

On The Road To Success

• Members
  • 108 posts
If there is already then I am sorry about this post, but it would be nice if you could add the status' of each server on the homepage. That was very useful to see who is on which server. But besides that I like the change :cool:

Edited by Herb, 21 March 2010 - 03:04 PM.

fang009

fang009

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 176 posts
Great work on the board... love it... also if you use the dark3d style for the nanospy ventrilo status block it will match the theme... i have the code if you need it.

<iframe src="http://www.nanospy.de/track.php?ip=78.129.199.240&port=0&qport=24806&prot=ventrilo&width=200&height=800&t=html&css=dark3d" style="width:200px; height:800px; border:none; " frameborder="0" scrolling="no">Your browser doesnt support frames or is configured not to display frames.</iframe>

you can tweak the width and height to fit how you want it... but it's a good fit for the board.

keisko

keisko

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 1,407 posts

The theme doesn't really matter much to me. Bunker has always had a dark theme on the forums.

Your correct but this one is strange.. tbh this one is so darky.. I must double check everything to see what I'm looking for. take your time to fix bugs first, and you may want to open a poll to vote themes. good luck

--

First bug:
see snoid's interests: http://bunker.aaxxss...ndpost&p=286949
also see my interests, it seems html tags doesn't work..

Edited by keisko, 21 March 2010 - 04:58 PM.

SickOne

SickOne

Legend..Wait for It

• Old retired farts
  • 5,167 posts
  • Server:Unselected
Concerning the skin , the background nearly got the same color as the windows color , it should seperate a bit .

djbo

djbo
Super work guys, typing this from my phone, mobile version is awsome, fast and clear tnx ;)

Zozz

Zozz

If there is already then I am sorry about this post, but it would be nice if you could add the status' of each server on the homepage. That was very useful to see who is on which server. But besides that I like the change :cool:

Already have that listed as being worked on.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Sticking Around

• Members
  • 1,326 posts
Well, i'm not gonna complain about anything and say GREAT job Zozz and take your time fixing what needs fixed.

djvidi

djvidi

News Reporter

• News Reporter
  • 1,932 posts
  • Xfire:djvidi
  • Steam:vidi
  • Server:Bunker #8
k tnx zozz for the feedback, hope you find a news fix soon cause main page is kinda empty now with only 1 News topic :(

but still don't get te point of the 'Post raiting' where you can select '+' or '-' the vote a post up or to vote a post down.

can i make a suggestion? can you remove the 'interest' info at the left when some1 Posted something? or make it smaller? most people don't have something written at 'interests' but there are examples like this 1:

# Interests:I've been a gamer most of my life. Pinball when I was a kid, and then video games beginning with Pong as a young adult in the early 70's. I'm also involved in RPG's like D&amp;D. I was turned on to single player games by my kids.. games like, Perfect Dark, Halo, Call of Duty, etc. I was shown Enemy Territory Sept 1st 2007 and am hooked. I was surprised with a Bunker tag on January 1st 2008 and am proud to have B1 as my home server. I can't wait until they invent a head set with sensors that hook up to the brain so I won't have to use a keyboard anymore... lol. <br />I hope my age and slow reaction time aren't too much of a detriment to those I play with. See you on-line.<br /><br />Snoid

you can see thats a long text for some info generated on the left @ the info from the 1 who posted.

Zozz

Zozz
The + and - is part of the reputation system. I went ahead and turned it off.

HTML isn't allowed in fields like interests. I think bbcode works. I'll remove the interests field later... or at least see about limiting it to a certain length.