suckafool

A Name Known to All

• Bunker Admins
  • 4,079 posts
  • Xfire:suckafool
  • Tb:47965
  • Server:Bunker #1
Click to view battle stats
For the ones that don't know what to do this is for you.

http://outcast.percensus.com/

Snoid

Snoid
Very educational and useful Sucka... for those who have the time... and desire to deal with the information.

I got as far a "Toggle for Vcar's" in the script tutorial before my 58 year old analog brain froze. I would love to use some of this stuff to alter my config but (!news holycrap) I just can't quite wrap my brain around it. Must be something to do with my activities in the late 60's and early 70's... oh well...

Maybe what I can do is simply request an action or actions along with the key I want to bind it to and someone with the skills... and time... can write down the script to use. Now THAT would be something I could handle... lol...

Edited by Snoid, 12 December 2010 - 02:46 PM.

johnx

johnx

Postin Ain't Easy

• Retired Staff
  • 539 posts
  • Server:Unselected
As soon as I land in a stable place, I'll grab this info and do myself a nice and juicy config file.

TheDragon

TheDragon

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 1,198 posts
  • Server:Bunker #10
snoid, i love tinkering with scripts. Let me know what you want and i'll leave it open for you to set keys

bind [key] "snoid's custom action here"

start a thread.

suckafool

suckafool

A Name Known to All

• Bunker Admins
  • 4,079 posts
If you like weird scripts, i'd say you like this one :P
It's made for fun on public servers.
I recommend not to use this script in wars/scrims or something like that (^.^)
Press F5 for the happening of your life. The guy who made it called it the "Chickendance Selfkill".
Enjoy it! :P

//Rare Selfkill//

set chickendance1 "weaponbank 6;com_maxfps 20;cl_yawspeed 500;+left;wait 25;-left;cl_yawspeed 140;vstr chickendance2"
set chickendance2 "+moveup;wait 10;+movedown;-moveup;wait 20;-movedown;+moveup;wait 10;+movedown;-moveup;wait 20;-movedown;+moveup;wait 10;+movedown;-moveup;wait 20;vstr chickendance3"
set chickendance3 "+lookup;wait 10;-lookup;say ^1h^7a^3h^4a^9h^ka^5h^4a^2h^7a^0h^aa;vsay holdfire;+lookdown;wait 20;-lookdown;+lookup;wait 20;-lookup;+lookdown;wait 10;-lookdown;centerview;vstr chickendance4"
set chickendance4 "-movedown;wait 10;kill;com_maxfps 0"
bind F5 "vstr chickendance1"

I use a selfkill script that tosses a nade just before forcetapout :)

Snoid

Snoid

snoid, i love tinkering with scripts. Let me know what you want and i'll leave it open for you to set keys

bind [key] "snoid's custom action here"

start a thread.

Let me think about it... and I'll write down some ideas while I'm playing. That's the best time to see how the single / multiple actions would work in the various situations. I will probably have other questions too... including where to put the scripts and which keys are the best to use. I'm assuming anything u->p... g->l... and n & m are open along with a few numbers... ??? Can the actions linked to one key have different results depending on the class I'm playing at the time re: bind key o = dyno + "I need back-up" while an engineer but maybe o = needle and "hold still dufus" while I'm a medic?

TheDragon

TheDragon

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 1,198 posts
  • Server:Bunker #10
Snoid, you can use the full keyboard for binds (and binds executing scripts) I've posted my shark config here in the past which will do with just 3 keys, cycle through a song list. select a song, then 'sing' the song line by line as I see fit. The list is currently 10-12 songs ranging from 6-10 lines each. One could also do a class/weapon cycle with a similar 2 key type of bind/script.

I was gonna comment on that little gem but you locked the thread

suckafool

suckafool

A Name Known to All

• Bunker Admins
  • 4,079 posts

Snoid, you can use the full keyboard for binds (and binds executing scripts) I've posted my shark config here in the past which will do with just 3 keys, cycle through a song list. select a song, then 'sing' the song line by line as I see fit. The list is currently 10-12 songs ranging from 6-10 lines each. One could also do a class/weapon cycle with a similar 2 key type of bind/script.

I was gonna comment on that little gem but you locked the thread

Here it is you can bind any key you like.

bind "P" "weaponbank 4 ; wait 2 ; +attack ; wait 140 ; kill ; forcetapout ; -attack"

If the nade isn't released just before tapping out then I suggest you change the "wait 140" try 120,125,130,135 or whatever works because it depends on what your capped fps is.

enjoy!