87 replies to this topic

PROWND

PROWND

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 803 posts
  • Server:Bunker #1
Click to view battle stats

Adrenaline IS a handicap. Adrenaline gives you a 78 health handicap. Prowned runs around with his adrenaline needle out, constantly. It's because of players like him, that others have given up on NOT using adrenaline. And then to post like you're some aiming machine that people should listen too, when the fact is you win your battles because of your handicap, is moronic, because it avoids the real issue on why you win your battles. It's because of your handicap, not because of your aiming.

LOL @ "because of players like me is why others have given up on using adrenaline"

Wah Wah - this might be the biggest LOSER/misguided comment of the year so far

When I dont use adrenaline or have adrenaline I do very well - I dont need it -- and no its not a handicap

Listen - DIKHED! ..... When did I post like I'm some aiming machine? When and Where?

I posted saying this is how I focus my aim --- and saying this is what I do -- Then you chime in with your 2 cents on aiming........... maybe you are the one who is posting like he is some "aiming machine"

Ya I carry the adrenaline needle out - I learned that from watching some other players, so what.

As far as me talking of owning people getting under yer skin....well some comments/Comedy is best read/enjoyed by those with a sense of humor - If you need help discerning whats suppose to be funny - check for the :P or the :) at the ends of a sentence

You wont like it if I wanna comment negatively on your thread - I can out write you to till you give up! Wanna try me?

If you dont like me fine...but dont come on to this thread tryin to lessen my efforts of making a good thread
  • suckafool likes this

PROWND

PROWND

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 803 posts

And most importantly, you should always run around with your reticule at head level and lead with your reticule. When you turn a corner, your reticule should always be at a point where you would expect to see the opponent. When I turn a corner, I always have my reticule following the edge of the wall, so that if an opponent pops out, my reticule is already right where it should be.

You might use more RIDICULE than you do RETICULE
  • suckafool likes this

PROWND

PROWND

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 803 posts
Surely you can strike out at me with a better analogy than bowling. I hope you spare us the unfriendly way in which you make your opinion known.

When I am rolling a 300 game and inject adrenaline..........drumrolll plz..........it's pins and needles!
  • suckafool likes this

*CapTn*

*CapTn*

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Members
  • 1,923 posts
  • Steam:captn3
xvx has a nice point about his crosshair ..

but comparing et to bowling .lollmafo

and im pretty sure prownd doesn't always have his needle out...

now prownd dont get mad at his comment take it for what its worth and about 1 sentence is all i took for worth .lol

i did not take prownd as thinking he was a aiming machine not one of use b1 regulars or b members is a aiming machine,,,

hes trying to find his sweet spot again ..

anyone watching some one else playing can almost always see some kinda error .. after all we are all humans

felix i fear anyone who plays u long enough will most certainly feel a wrath of some sort lol.

adren is part of the game on b1 untill it is taken off i will use it ..10 sec of speed and 1/2 damage wow...

maybe we should say a panzer noob standing in one spot silent and killing them self and three teammates to get one kill is not as bad as adren .lol
or a field opps who places arty or air strike on 4 teammates just to get one kill isnt as bad as adren..lolhow about the grand nade that mysteriously appears 5 too 10 sec after i kill my enemy that tks me ..

or hiding out side a spawn spaming the exit with ur weapon of choice is nt as bad as adren..lol

i think i could go on and on..

it is nice to catch up to 3 or 4 of ur mates while they focus on a position and know that sense u have adren u can heal all of em with out dieing ....

et is a team based game if u want to prevail at et learn too work as a team ..

blinktime 0
Smoothclient 0
do these even work on ur b1 server?
  • Falkes likes this

kael

kael

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 270 posts

and im pretty sure prownd doesn't always have his needle out...

Of course not, everyone knows you can't lay down when on the juice.

For the humor impaired, that there was a joke. :icon_smile:

Now for Kael's Aiming advice:

DO NOT play with a decade-old ball mouse that sometimes fails to go left. It's just annoying.
  • suckafool likes this

PROWND

PROWND

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 803 posts
Lol - I started this thread as more of a place for aiming cfg and
cvar number settings, but seems like some people wanna talk more of the philosophy of aiming rather than cvar settings/cfg info

We can do both, but some people act like I'm trying to write a tutorial like - aiming by raziel(sp?) or sumthin - get a clue

It's like talking apples and oranges.......
aiming (cvar setting numbers) or philosophy of aiming

give us numbers, then give us reasoning behind those settings, not just how you aim, but settings of cvars too

And LOL I don't get mad at comments, but rather the unfriendly way they are presented or if someone is running their mouth out of context of what this thread is about.

Or making dumb analogies not related to the actual subject matter, but trying to sound smart about it. Health points don't physically point your crosshairs for you(aiming)
  • suckafool likes this

*CapTn*

*CapTn*

• Members
  • 1,923 posts
i used to play with raziel long ago .lol
hes not that good..

and his aiming by raziel is a trojanhorse virus ..lol

but like u said in ur last sentence nothing in et is gonna point ur crosshairs for u ..lol oh wait...aimbots will.

lol kael.

those cvars and cfg makeups ...

will improve overall gaming not ur ability to point and shot.

use ur compass ..

so u dont tk me ..damit .

bob up bob yaw bobpitch ..
those set to 0 will increase ur kill ratio.
becuz, u dont bob up bobroll bob pitch . its like when u take a step in et and it shifts ur weight .. it takes that away.. it makes u more fluid.

all that blood splatter will take away from ur fps...show blood 0
also when this is all off, u r shot when it hits shows dust not blood...

seeing atmospericEffects. set to 0 this also takes away from ur fps.

here are some thing i do ..on b1.

seta com_hunkMegs "512"
seta com_maxfps "125"
seta cl_maxpackets "80"
seta sensitivity "2.010000"
seta cl_mouseAccel "0"
seta cg_crosshairSize "32"
seta cg_drawCrosshair "5"
seta r_picmip "3"
seta r_roundImagesDown "1"
seta r_rmse "0.0"
seta r_detailtextures "0"
seta r_texturebits "32" unsafe
seta r_colorbits "32" unsafe

seta r_stereo "0" unsafe
seta r_stencilbits "0" unsafe
seta r_depthbits "24" unsafe
seta r_overBrightBits "0"
seta r_ignorehwgamma "0"
seta r_mode "8" unsafe
seta r_oldMode ""
seta r_fullscreen "1"
seta r_customwidth "1600"
seta r_customheight "1024"
seta r_customaspect "1"
seta r_simpleMipMaps "1"
seta r_subdivisions "12"
seta r_smp "0" unsafe
seta r_ignoreFastPath "0"
seta r_lodCurveError "250"
seta r_lodbias "0"
seta r_flares "1"
seta r_ignoreGLErrors "1"
seta r_fastsky "1"
seta r_drawSun "1"
seta r_dynamiclight "1"
seta r_dlightBacks "1"
seta r_finish "0"
seta cg_shadows "0"
seta com_soundMegs "24"
seta cg_showblood "0"
seta cg_bloodFlash "0"
seta cg_announcer "0"
seta com_zoneMegs "128"
  • Falkes likes this

Brew

Brew

• Members
  • 331 posts
like prowned is really bad at et??? :turtle_cavalry:

XVX

XVX

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Server:Unselected

no its not a handicap

Adrenaline reduces damage by 50%. Thus, a medic with 156 health is in effect, a medic with 234 health. An increase of 78 health. This means, if I shoot an amazing 50% against you, you can still beat me by shooting 33%. You can survive a panzer shot, a rifle nade, artillery. I purposefully never use adrenaline for the sole reason that it imbalances the game.

You wont like it if I wanna comment negatively on your thread - I can out write you to till you give up! Wanna try me?

Do you really think I care if you post negatively in my threads? Do you really think you can out debate me?

If you dont like me fine...but dont come on to this thread tryin to lessen my efforts of making a good thread

It's not that I dislike you PROUND, I dislike your gaming style, try to be an adult and recognize the difference. As far as making this a good thread, it's my position that the advice I gave to help improve aiming is vastly superior than yours.

I'm easily capable of incorporating more ridicule if that is what you so desire.

We can do both, but some people act like I'm trying to write a tutorial like - aiming by raziel(sp?) or sumthin - get a clue

The title of the thread is Aiming recipe. As if you were writing a recipe for aiming.

I'm arguing that you rely on adrenaline for it's health boost to get your kills, not aiming. And for you to offer aiming reasons on why you get your kills without ever mentioning adrenaline, is simply dishonest. Teets and I have probably known you longer than everyone else in this thread and you know many HKFers have been ripping on you for years because of your abuse of adrenaline. This act you put on like this is something new to you is exactly that, an act.

How long has it been now PROUND, 6 years?
  • Falkes, deiter and R4Z0R like this

solewu

solewu

Sticking Around

• Old retired farts
  • 1,032 posts
  • Server:Bunker #4
i don't use adren,
my cfg is reset to stock, except for the bloodsplatter at 0 and the cg_drawgun at 0.

Biggest human aimbot is ur concentration, not ur cfg.

JeyAem

JeyAem

Postin Ain't Easy

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Server:Bunker #2

hes not that good..

are u serious ? raziel was one of the best aimer @ rtcw.. at et.. hm since he only played it for a short time and didnt liked it.. but anyhow he was a great aimer at his time.

and his aimguide is no virus at least not the version i had on my old pcs.
  • Falkes likes this

PROWND

PROWND

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 803 posts

Adrenaline reduces damage by 50%. Thus, a medic with 156 health is in effect, a medic with 234 health. An increase of 78 health. This means, if I shoot an amazing 50% against you, you can still beat me by shooting 33%. You can survive a panzer shot, a rifle nade, artillery.

Thx for the numbers - Adrenaline doesnt last forever. Using it is putting all your eggs in one basket, whereas non adrenaline users might just go around the corner/hide/heal/get healed. Depends also on when someone injects adrenaline, at full health or partial health.

I purposefully never use adrenaline for the sole reason that it imbalances the game.

How considerate of you. If we all could be so noble! The coders of the game wanted it that way, and to also allow it to be able to disabled. Play the game how you want, or how the server settings let you play.

Do you really think I care if you post negatively in my threads? Do you really think you can out debate me?

Does it matter?

It's not that I dislike you PROUND, I dislike your gaming style, try to be an adult and recognize the difference.

"PROUND"? purposely spelling my name wrong? I'm not sure why? That's some adult stuff there I guess. That's a too cool for skool type of thing ... I C U exVEEex

You dislike adrenaline, but talking Sh!t to me about it seems to be yer agenda.

As far as making this a good thread, it's my position that the advice I gave to help improve aiming is vastly superior than yours.

If you read it, I didnt really write this for me to give advice, but rather to get advice. I asked what other peoples settings are set at to help my own, and to help people with info/settings that other people provided

analogy "Aiming - recipe" -- I asked for cfg ingredients and how to mix them - You provided an argument somewhat like your a vegetarian and no cooking is better than Chinese food. And you never liked the Chef!

I'm easily capable of incorporating more ridicule if that is what you so desire.

Don't be RETICULOUS! or Ridiculous! - Dont start nuthin wont be nuthin

The title of the thread is Aiming recipe. As if you were writing a recipe for aiming.

So maybe the title could of included something about config/cfg of aiming and how to mix settings/my own settings blog

You misread it as Anarchist's cookbook or sumthin - Allthough I value your technical input

I'm arguing that you rely on adrenaline for it's health boost to get your kills, not aiming. And for you to offer aiming reasons on why you get your kills without ever mentioning adrenaline, is simply dishonest.

Dishonest? Lol yer a funny guy. Nice word combos - adding "simply" before "dishonest". I appreciate good creative writing

I dont think anyone here thinks im trying to force my cfg/ideas/or settings on anyone. And its their choice to use it or not, or the choice of the server settings.

Where there is no Adrenaline, before higher xp or at a server where there is none ..... I do well, or maybe even better than with adren.

Teets and I have probably known you longer than everyone else in this thread and you know many HKFers have been ripping on you for years because of your abuse of adrenaline. This act you put on like this is something new to you is exactly that, an act.

How long has it been now PROUND, 6 years?

You have Teets's TEET in your mouth apparently. Got Milk/Adren? exVEEex :)

HKF --- are our Peers -- We better all make sure to fall in line. Respect to good players no matter who they are, or how they play...if they play their game and get Kills/xp/and help the team.

Ripping on me? Lol -- who the Fuck are they/or who the Fvck r u to make anyone care

Abuse of Adrenaline? No such thing until I can code a feature into the game which lets me inject more than server settings let us.

I didn't know I was such a good actor? For 6 years you say? --- (acting on nuthin but instinct, nitch biggers continue to floss and lip synch)
  • suckafool and Bill like this

Brew

Brew

• Members
  • 331 posts
prowned lolumad?

suckafool

suckafool

A Name Known to All

• Bunker Admins
  • 4,079 posts
  • Xfire:suckafool
  • Tb:47965
+1 PROWND
  • MAYDAY, *CapTn* and Bill like this

XVX

XVX

• Members
  • 301 posts
You tried to act like some expert in aiming and I challenged your credibility. And how did you respond to this challenge? Did you defend your aiming skills, the very thing I was challenging? No, you defended the use of adrenaline.

I rest my case.
  • deiter and R4Z0R like this

suckafool

suckafool

A Name Known to All

• Bunker Admins
  • 4,079 posts
  • Xfire:suckafool
  • Tb:47965

+1 PROWND

lul
-1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1 I can keep going all day.

Get your sidekicks to keep +pressing+ after all it's there for a reason.

With or without adren PROWND PWNS your ass any day of the week XVX so maybe just maybe your the one that should be using adren god knows you need it and even if you did use it you'd still be playing below the average |>B<| member.

How you like them apples?

Edited by suckafool, 25 February 2011 - 05:05 PM.

• *CapTn* likes this

PROWND

PROWND

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 803 posts
I figured out that I had turned my mouse pad vertical for a while, and being a rectangle, I found out I was running out of room on the sides in A firefight. Flipped it back again for added range of mouse movements horizontally on the pad. Was a dumb thing to forget about, since I moved it that way when I had a crowded desk, and didn't move it back to horizontal.

I got a Rocketfish pad - one side speed,, one side control

PROWND

PROWND

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 803 posts
What happens to percentage of headshots as you increase, or decrease the crosshair size?

/cg_crosshairsize 28 - Ill have to recheck what I have it set at.

*CapTn*

*CapTn*

• Members
  • 1,923 posts

hes not that good..

are u serious ? raziel was one of the best aimer @ rtcw.. at et.. hm since he only played it for a short time and didnt liked it.. but anyhow he was a great aimer at his time.

i used to play wit raz along time ago .hes not that good ..notice the lol

also this his aim guide is a virus if u knew him this was a inside joke ..lol

so yeah i was kiding .lol

Felix

Felix

A Name Known to All

• Bunker Members
  • 4,224 posts

hes not that good..

i used to play wit raz along time ago .hes not that good ..notice the lol

also this his aim guide is a virus if u knew him this was a inside joke ..lol

so yeah i was kiding .lol

tbh its almost impossible to define when you are making a joke or being serious :o

Edited by Felix, 28 February 2011 - 01:43 AM.