Check us out:

Photo
- - - - -

bunker 6 back in business

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Members
  • 2,867 posts
Click to view battle stats
I had troubles with the harddisk of B6. But I got another one now, installed windows XP... b6 + mongo maps servers are back in business.

I installed windows already a few days ago, but had troubles getting the server online. It's all fixed now...

I currently have no download server for the 2 servers, I can ask sudden, but last time he was active was on june 24 lol.... http://bunker.aaxxss...php?showuser=52

I'll make contact with an administrator and with owen, maybe they can provide me a download server.

For those who don't know, b6 is used for small fun maps and if needed testing maps and settings... the mongo maps server is used to promote all maps and map version made by |>B<|Mongo, but if you ask me I would like to put the maps by jeco and other Bunker map makers on there too...

Both are homeservers, country is the netherlands.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by KILLERBEE, 10 March 2011 - 11:46 PM.

keisko

keisko

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 1,407 posts
good luck!

I may visit it..

Edited by keisko, 11 March 2011 - 11:24 AM.

Patie

Patie

Sticking Around

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,328 posts
Good to hear that Bee !

Nice work

cheers,
Patie

Mongo

Mongo

Sticking Around

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,072 posts
Excellent zeer goed

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

• Members
  • 2,867 posts
hahahahahhaha what a luck do I have! I don't want to spam, but the server from FG is back (FG3) and it seems the download server is back too... http://188.40.120.81/bee/

Just connected with SFTP, and password and login and everything is still the same :D

I noticed this when I was connecting the server, it was downloading fast and from the ip above... I was like WTF?! :turtle_cavalry:

:tough_cookie:

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

• Members
  • 2,867 posts
Damn, already got new problems... lol... Everytime I put the server on, my whole internet connection is going down, and when I shut down the server it goes back up :lol:

keisko

keisko

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 1,407 posts
hosting the server on your local network? lol :P
u must have at least 5mbit upload speed :)

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

• Members
  • 2,867 posts

hosting the server on your local network? lol :P
u must have at least 5mbit upload speed :)

If it was a normal gameplay server, then yes I do need that. But the servers are made for testing, recording movies, comics, goofing around, learning maps. And for that you don't need to have a super good connection. :P

And besides that, I like to edit servers, see I don't have acces to B1, B2 or whatever bunker. But I do have acces to B6. :)

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

• Members
  • 2,867 posts
Yeah,

I did some things, like installing a older NQ version of NQ and disables some commands, and problem seems to be fixed. However when I turn the other server on the ping goes up again... aaah wel, 1 server is enough :)

EDIT: problem might be still there, who knows, maybe it's fixed, maybe not.

Edited by KILLERBEE, 05 April 2011 - 05:00 PM.