Check us out:

Photo

How much do You play?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

dark

dark

Still Considered a Newbie

• Bunker Members
  • 44 posts
Click to view battle stats
I play 1 -2 Hours CSS per Day, most Time on Public Servers. I played for 2 Years in ESL 5on5 Team but i quitted last Year.
It was a nice time to play and train each Day. But less Time and to much work kills the Team :(:

If You like you can tell here about your Counter Strike History, Experiences and your Activities today.
On which Servers/ Maps do You play. Some Tips about Good Servers will be nice.

See ya

|>B<|D.a.r.k

JeyAem

JeyAem

Postin Ain't Easy

• Members
  • 521 posts
i play like once in a blue moon on pub.. mostly after i watched some css fragmovie and feel the need to do the same. usually getting bored then pretty fast..also sad cause im not that good in the game ^^

Koiranpentu

Koiranpentu

Puppy

• Bunker Members
  • 941 posts
I used to play some years ago a lot on rpg surf servers. Was sometimes ranked in top 10 levels on one surf server.

Snoid

Snoid
I play as often as possible... with the understanding that there are obviously more important things to do. I played much more before I was elevated to admin level. That seems to bring with it more responsibilities. I have taken on the Bunker Times, which does take some time to put together.
Lately I've been able to log on for about an hour during the week... and then spend several hours playing on the weekends that I'm home. The only thing that takes me away from the |>B<|'s on the weekend is a certain look in my wife's eyes... oh yeah......

killjoy

killjoy

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 783 posts
i was suprised to discover that "Trackbase " is keeping an eye on how much I play ET - its says 16.7 D - which I presume means 16 Whole days - 24 hrs a day - over grud knows what time period - but whatever way you look at it - thats alot of sleep I have lost to ET - but who needs beauty sleep anyway ! - ( ............besides Screw :-).............. ) - I bet there are alot of regular Bunker players who could easily beat that stat thou - check it out - go on scare yourself !

JeyAem

JeyAem

Postin Ain't Easy

• Members
  • 521 posts

i was suprised to discover that "Trackbase " is keeping an eye on how much I play ET - its says 16.7 D - which I presume means 16 Whole days - 24 hrs a day - over grud knows what time period - but whatever way you look at it - thats alot of sleep I have lost to ET - but who needs beauty sleep anyway ! - ( ............besides Screw :-).............. ) - I bet there are alot of regular Bunker players who could easily beat that stat thou - check it out - go on scare yourself !

if i would go for et..its about 2000h in the last 4-5 years (thats at least what xfire tells me.. should be pretty accurate)

Jr.Frag

Jr.Frag

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 56 posts
I play whenever i can.Witch is when i get out of school i play for 2 to 3 hours.Then i take a bath then play for 1 hour.then i go to bed.But now school is out so i play for 5 or 6 hours.

Koiranpentu

Koiranpentu

Puppy

• Bunker Members
  • 941 posts
Peeps, this is CSS thread, 4 (me + 3 other) persons have written about CSS, rest about ET. lol :to_pick_ones_nose3:

Edited by Koiranpentu, 29 May 2011 - 07:13 AM.

jacknife

jacknife

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 89 posts
i play 1hour or 2 Hours a dat css per day imostley play on deathmatch severs

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Members
  • 2,867 posts
I play CCS a few times in the month... Maybe pick a time in a week and let people join every week at that time.