Check us out:

Photo

Team Fortress 2 is now FREE!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

mandinghino

mandinghino

Ding is Dong

• Bunker Members
  • 229 posts
Click to view battle stats
Free Team Fortress 2 :-)

Jr.Frag

Jr.Frag

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 56 posts
funny and cool :woot:

Koiranpentu

Koiranpentu

Puppy

• Bunker Members
  • 941 posts
And I bought this game long time ago. :sidea:

Btw if we had enough ppl playing this, it could be cool to have own server.. :D

Just DL it ppl, it's for PC and Mac. :D

Little_Devil

Little_Devil

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 120 posts
Yep already got this and play it still. The Valve weapons do give people who pay for extras a major advantage along with premium users on some servers though.

Angerfist

Angerfist

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 496 posts
I might try this game out
Have it on the xbox 360 (it came along with the 'orange box') but no xbox live :rolleyes:
Looks like much fun

combre

combre

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 229 posts
seems interesting

Defender

Defender

• Bunker Members
  • 413 posts
The sneeky spys are just too annoying in that game. lol

Little_Devil

Little_Devil

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 120 posts
Play pyro and burn the spies :icon_flamer:

Red

Red

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 208 posts
lol this is funny to watch on youtube, interesting tho.. are there members here that play this?

Keliptic

Keliptic

Hi, My Name Is..

• Members
  • 8 posts
Im not a member but i've got this, its pretty fun every now and then for a quick few games couldn't play it as my main game tho :).

The lack of a "normal" solider with a SMG is what makes me think this.

Red

Red

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 208 posts

Im not a member but i've got this, its pretty fun every now and then for a quick few games couldn't play it as my main game tho :).

The lack of a "normal" solider with a SMG is what makes me think this.

Cool.. I was referring to registered forum members not |>B<|unker members, my bad.

Ace

Ace

• Bunker Members
  • 307 posts
I started playing it now that it's free. It can be fun, but I suck compared to all the guys with all achievements and upgraded weapons. Anyway, if anyone wants to play just let me know. We could try to set up a |>B<| match!

Little_Devil

Little_Devil

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 120 posts
Don't worry about the extra equipment players have given time you'll receive many of these items for free from steam/valve (can never remember which)as long as you're on a server, as for the achievements that others have gained they're worthless in game, just nice to have :icon_biggrin:

solewu

solewu

Sticking Around

• Old retired farts
  • 1,034 posts
i gave it a try, isn't my style of fps

Angerfist

Angerfist

• Bunker Members
  • 496 posts
I downloaded it 2 weeks ago and haven't stopped playing it :noexpression:
For the moment I am still a free player, but that might change in the future.
I need more space in backpack to collect items/weapons :whistling:

Little_Devil

Little_Devil

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 120 posts
The only weapon you need is the black box, once you've got that for the soldier you can start regaining health for every shot on target, and if you like fragging and not supporting your team try the backburner. One thing i've found though on TF2 (having played it for the last couple of years, i think :sconfused: ) is that if you're good at ET then you'll be good at TF2 which has meant for me that i'm constantly being accused of hacking and cheating just because i can kill someone and can result in voteban/votekick being used against me not to mention the number of times in general chat i get abused just for 'dominating' one player, its got so bad now that i expect accusations every time i play :soz:

P.S. this though happens to me there's no reason though this would happen to you if you play TF2 it might just be that i'm playing on servers full of clowns without knowing it. Oh and by the way if when you're playing you get the top duel wins this season showing on your load-up screen i'm on it as Womble :woohoo:

Edited by Little_Devil, 09 August 2011 - 12:34 PM.

Angerfist

Angerfist

• Bunker Members
  • 496 posts
For the moment, as a soldier, i'm using the standard rocket launcher together with the equilazer (more dmg when low on hp).
It works really fine since i get more kills of splashdamage then of direct hits lol.
I hope I will get the backburner soon, my pyro needs a better weapon.

My favorite for now is the sniper. Throwing a jar of pee at the enemy and finishing them of with my bow and arrow...i love it :P

Really great game and fairly easy :thumbsup:

Little_Devil

Little_Devil

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 120 posts
Good weapon for the sniper is the 'sydney sleeper' doesn't have as much power as the standard rifle, read you'll need a full strength head shot to kill, but it does the same as the jar, creates mini crits. Another good weapon for the pyro is the flare gun (there is a flashier version as well) always fun to set fire to heavies from a distance, it never fails to cause players to go running for the health packs :icon_biggrin:

Angerfist

Angerfist

• Bunker Members
  • 496 posts
Ah yes the flare gun, very usefull :D

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Members
  • 2,867 posts
Downloading the game now, going to try it out...

My plans where to run B6+B7+a trackmania server on the machine i'm renting. Me and my brother going to install a team fortress 2 server this weekend. However I must note, if the game is creating lagg because there are to many servers running or if the server is really populiar and i'm going over my 500GB traffic... Then I shut down the server...

Or keep it online if there is anyone who likes to pay me €5 monthly, So I can take a more expensive packet at https://www.directvps.nl/vps_basic.plp

Currently I have the €10 one. For €15 everything is 2X for what I have now... So not 512 ram. But 1gb. not 500GB traffic but 1000gb and not 50GB HDD but 100GB.

:)