46 replies to this topic

Wolverine

Wolverine

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,511 posts
  • Server:Bunker #2
Click to view battle stats
Real sorry to hear that....my condolences to you both.

SkorzenyPL

SkorzenyPL

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 300 posts
  • Server:Unselected
Sorry to hear that... My condolences for you all..

Jr.Frag

Jr.Frag

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 56 posts
  • Server:Bunker #1
:icon_frown: :icon_frown: Sorry to hear that man. :icon_frown: :icon_frown:

Jr.Frag

Jr.Frag

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 56 posts
:icon_frown: :icon_frown: Sorry to hear that man. :icon_frown: :icon_frown:

Storm

Storm

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Members
  • 640 posts
  • Steam:stormhun
  • Tb:69145
  • Server:Bunker #2
I did just came back from my long journey few days ago. Yesterday I did just find out about the passing of Adamek's son, and now I did read this. The world changed greatly while I was away, and I am sorry to hear that more of my Bunker Brothers did lose a loved one. I repeat the same words I did write there:

Life sometimes is just a bitch. We can't change it, and therefore we need to move one, even if we don't want.

Those who have left this world to sail for new waters will always be with us - not only in the memories, but the love that connected us will still connect the two souls, even if one of them is far away. And death is not an end, but a new beginning - and I am sure, that she will be rewarded in the next existence. Love knows no distance, and wherever she is now, she feels your love.

Be strong, and remember her with happiness, remember always the good times you spent together. I'm with you - and I think WE ALL are. So when you feel you need friends, we are always here.

Safe paths to her soul, and my sympathies to you and your family.

Storm

menthol

menthol

Hi, My Name Is..

• Members
  • 12 posts

I did just came back from my long journey few days ago. Yesterday I did just find out about the passing of Adamek's son, and now I did read this. The world changed greatly while I was away, and I am sorry to hear that more of my Bunker Brothers did lose a loved one. I repeat the same words I did write there:

Life sometimes is just a bitch. We can't change it, and therefore we need to move one, even if we don't want.

Those who have left this world to sail for new waters will always be with us - not only in the memories, but the love that connected us will still connect the two souls, even if one of them is far away. And death is not an end, but a new beginning - and I am sure, that she will be rewarded in the next existence. Love knows no distance, and wherever she is now, she feels your love.

Be strong, and remember her with happiness, remember always the good times you spent together. I'm with you - and I think WE ALL are. So when you feel you need friends, we are always here.

Safe paths to her soul, and my sympathies to you and your family.

Storm

menthol

menthol

Hi, My Name Is..

• Members
  • 12 posts
Sorry to here that. It can be hard on you. All the best to you and your family.