Check us out:

Photo

Team Fortress 2 Server Information

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Members
  • 2,867 posts
Click to view battle stats
Server Information
Posted Image
MOD: ?
DOWNLOAD SERVER: http://www.killerbeepw.nl/
KIND OF SERVER: Normal Gameplay Server
SERVER OWNER: KILLERBEE
TAGLINE: /
IP: 178.21.116.227:27015

Map Rotation
cp_dustbowl
koth_badlands
pl_badwater
pl_goldrush
koth_lakeside_final
pl_hoodoo_final
pl_thundermountain
koth_nucleus
pl_upward
cp_gorge
koth_sawmill
pl_barnblitz
koth_viaduct

Admins
Posted Image KILLERBEE (Rcon+Root)
Posted Image Twazerty (Root Only) - Twazerty is my brother, who helped me installing the machine, he is not a Bunker Member.
Posted Image Koiranpentu (Rcon+Root)

Monthly Cost
I'm paying monthly for a VPS (Virtual Private Server). This server is currently running a Bunker Team Fortress 2 server!

Servers are not free, with this list I want to let people know how much money it cost to run a server.

This are the monthly cost (YYYY-MM-DD):
2012-01-06 / 2012-02-06 - €10
2011-12-06 / 2012-01-06 - €10
2011-11-06 / 2011-12-06 - €10
2011-10-06 / 2011-11-06 - €10
2011-09-06 / 2011-10-06 - €10
2011-08-17 / 2012-08-17 - €6 - www.killerbeepw.nl Domain (Used for Team Fortress 2 Download Server)
2011-08-06 / 2011-09-06 - €10
2011-08-06 - €10 - Setup Cost
==================
Total: €76

VPS System
CPU: Intel® Xeon® CPU L5630 @ 2.13GHz, 2 cores
RAM: 512MB
Space: 50GB
Monthly Traffic: 500GB
1Gbit Network Connection
Linux: Debian 6.0
https://www.directvps.nl/

Edited by KILLERBEE, 28 December 2011 - 09:39 PM.

Koiranpentu

Koiranpentu

Puppy

• Bunker Members
  • 941 posts
You could make DL server index file to redirect your browser to TF2 section on Bunker forums. :P

Storm

Storm

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Members
  • 640 posts
!news yeah
* YEAH Baby!*

!cookie Bee

Gonna have a look soon. My best friend already bugs me to play TF2 together, now we have a place! :D

P.s.: Is there such thing on this server as the adminlevels on ET servers?

Koiranpentu

Koiranpentu

Puppy

• Bunker Members
  • 941 posts

Is there such thing on this server as the adminlevels on ET servers?

Have never seen anything like that. However it possible to have some kinda member/regular system - at least I have seen sometimes on one server some kinda system that you can buy VIP and you have something special after that. Can't remember more details.

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

• Members
  • 2,867 posts
wooooow yooooooo :D:D:D:D we almost had a full server today, highest point was about 20-22 players... :D It was doing fine from about 08:00 till about 11:30... Let's see if tomorrow the same thing is going to happen... I would say... keep supporting it! Now just let's hope people keep coming back and at one point even start joining the forums... :D

Is there such thing on this server as the adminlevels on ET servers?

Have never seen anything like that. However it possible to have some kinda member/regular system - at least I have seen sometimes on one server some kinda system that you can buy VIP and you have something special after that. Can't remember more details.

I'm going to search about it, Bunker members should have some power to kick and ban, not going to give rcon to everybody ^^

Rasium

Rasium
I liked playing on it BEE! :)

Maybe you could add a little more bots, so there are at least 6 or 8 players on every team. As it is said before somewhere, the bots on TF2 are totally different than on ET...

Rasium

Rasium
Couldn't get on this morning:
"The server you are trying to connect to is running an older version of the game"

solewu

solewu

Sticking Around

• Old retired farts
  • 1,034 posts
maybe you can claim the server at gamestracker and add some information about bunker, where the forums are etc.. :)

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

• Members
  • 2,867 posts

I liked playing on it BEE! :)

Maybe you could add a little more bots, so there are at least 6 or 8 players on every team. As it is said before somewhere, the bots on TF2 are totally different than on ET...

Will be looking into it :)

Couldn't get on this morning:
"The server you are trying to connect to is running an older version of the game"

There was a update, and the server doesn't update itself. Fixed now :)

maybe you can claim the server at gamestracker and add some information about bunker, where the forums are etc.. :)

Good idea! Will be looking nto that also :)

Little_Devil

Little_Devil

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 120 posts
Well I popped on yesterday no lag problems or anything, one question can you receive random items? Anyway I play as Womble on tf2 so see you soon :icon_biggrin:

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

• Members
  • 2,867 posts

Well I popped on yesterday no lag problems or anything, one question can you receive random items? Anyway I play as Womble on tf2 so see you soon :icon_biggrin:

Your from the US? Good to hear you have no lag problems. To answer your question, when I was playing, i earned new stuff from time to time. But I have no idea how it works or how to add.

See you in the server :)

Koiranpentu

Koiranpentu

Puppy

• Bunker Members
  • 941 posts

i earned new stuff from time to time. But I have no idea how it works or how to add.

You have to open class select (default key , when playing), click Edit Layout, and there select one of the classes to edit its items if you have anything special for that class.

Little_Devil

Little_Devil

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 120 posts
Not US Bee, UK :tongue:

Also as a note I wouldn't put vote ban/kick etc. on the server as this can result in rapid abuse.

Edited by Little_Devil, 25 August 2011 - 06:06 PM.

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

• Members
  • 2,867 posts
Today was again a succesfull day for our Team Fortress 2 server, I counted around 18 players :D:D:D:D

i earned new stuff from time to time. But I have no idea how it works or how to add.

You have to open class select (default key , when playing), click Edit Layout, and there select one of the classes to edit its items if you have anything special for that class.

Thx, I have now a partyhat :D::D:D:DD:

Not US Bee, UK :tongue:

Also as a note I wouldn't put vote ban/kick etc. on the server as this can result in rapid abuse.

:D yep could create abuse, but maybe some power for AF admins and other trusted members, because right now i'm the only one that can kick and ban.

EDIT: wow just checked the statics, at this verry moment 11 players and 1 bot xd if this is going to continue we might need a second server ^^

Edited by KILLERBEE, 25 August 2011 - 10:12 PM.

Forrest

Forrest

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Members
  • 529 posts
USA as well BEE

no lag....hours of fun!
Thanks

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

• Members
  • 2,867 posts
Server keeps running fine, yesterday 12 players, today, now already for a few hours above 10 players and at this very moment 15 players... Imagine if even more people at Bunker would play this game... Then the server would be even running better.... It's Bunker Gaming, some hate this, but our Team Fortress 2 server is currently doing better then our ET servers, because it's much easier to get players, because more people play it...

I would say try the game out, u can download it legal for free, what can u lose?

I still love ET <3 and still play it and keep playing it, but it's also time to move on ;)

USA as well BEE

no lag....hours of fun!
Thanks

Good to know :)! well yeah verry damn good connction... 1Gbit :D

Edited by KILLERBEE, 28 August 2011 - 04:19 PM.

Defender

Defender

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 414 posts
I really, really hate that stupid spy!

It's not the time for me to move on from Wolfenstein ET! Lol :yoji:

Edited by Defender, 28 August 2011 - 06:07 PM.

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

• Members
  • 2,867 posts
Defender, did u try Team Fortress 2? I think not... Because your syaing stupid spy... That's just one class of the 8 or something...

- For me it's all about saving Bunker, I also want the ET servers filled again, but it's not easy and does not happen 1 2 3 like it does in our team fortress 2 server. ET is old, alot of people moved on to other games, if the players move on, then the community also should move on... This does NOT mean we should shut down our ET servers, because right now it's still ET that is keeping this community alittle bit alive. And no one is saying U should move on to other games, all i'm saying is. The Bunker community is ET, but also other games and give other (new) games a try, and this community might survive with ET + other games.

I bet most people who no longer play ET, are still active in gaming, just not ET. But are active in games like team fortress, call of duty, battlefield and so on... Wouldn't it be great if those people play those games on Bunker?

Defender

Defender

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 414 posts
Yep, I have. (what about if that stupid sneeky spy is on the opposition?)

Can you not see this KILLERBEE? The advertising of other games is actually - in the present time - taking away some very very valuable players from here?

Regards.

Edited by Defender, 28 August 2011 - 08:07 PM.

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

• Members
  • 2,867 posts

Yep, I have. (what about if that stupid sneeky spy is on the opposition?)

Can you not see this KILLERBEE? The advertising of other games is actually - in the present time - taking away some very very valuable players from here?

Regards.

Ok so you tried Team Fortress 2, nice! But to ba du don't like it... :( What I mean is, your saying "stupid spy", so the whole game is stupid because you don't like 1 class? That's like saying ET is stupid because I don't like rambo medics.

Me advertising other games is not taking away our players... A true ET player will not leave ET, and Defender can't you see that if I pay for a team fortress 2 server, i'm gonna let people know about the server? If the server keeps doing like it's doing now, I'm happy that Bunker got a team fortress 2 server and i'm happy to pay for it.

Sorry Defender, but you act like the team fortress 2 server is a threat to our ET servers and it needs to be removed verry quickly! - Not going to happen, it might be the game and the server that could help Bunker to survive.

And by the way, even if I didn't advertise other games, don't you think people already know about call of duty and battlfield, it's not like it's new to them...