Check us out:

Photo

Team Fortress 2 Server Information

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

Defender

Defender

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 414 posts
Click to view battle stats
Sorry Killerbee, but I think we need to preserve Bunker aaxxss as a WW1 and WW2 historical gaming server. The clue is in the name - Bunker is world famous for being important in the world wars! There's even a picture of a grumpy soldier in the heading.

Regards.

Edited by Defender, 29 August 2011 - 09:34 AM.

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Members
  • 2,867 posts

Sorry Killerbee, but I think we need to preserve Bunker aaxxss as a WW1 and WW2 historical gaming server. The clue is in the name - Bunker is world famous for being important in the world wars! There's even a picture of a grumpy soldier in the heading.

Regards.

Sorry but I think that's bullcrap, why should Bunker only run WW1 and WW2 games? Because the name otherwise doesn't fit xD... If you don't like team fortress 2 - fine, but saying it should not be a part of Bunker, because you don't want Bunker to run other games... Well to bad for you, sorry.

"There is bad news so they choose, To point the finger."
Bad news because our ET servers have less players, so you choose, to point the finger towards me and my server, because it's running a game that has more players, and our team fortress 2 server is doing fine and also because i'm letting people know about it.

Great way of dealing... But Defender... After this I'm not going to reply anymore, this is gething a yes and no game. If you want to point the finger, then go ahead and do so...

Defender

Defender

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 414 posts
ok :ok:

Koiranpentu

Koiranpentu

Puppy

• Bunker Members
  • 941 posts
Maybe the server could attract more players with HLstatsX, better maps, and better server name.

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

• Members
  • 2,867 posts

Maybe the server could attract more players with HLstatsX, better maps, and better server name.

Will look into this... As of server name what do u suggest? and maps, maybe by now more maps support bots, will also look into that.

Edited by KILLERBEE, 15 October 2011 - 11:55 PM.

Koiranpentu

Koiranpentu

Puppy

• Bunker Members
  • 941 posts

Will look into this... As of server name what do u suggest? and maps, maybe by now more maps support bots, will also look into that.

For example if you have payload map in the server and HLstatsX, the name could be |>B<|Bunker Payload HLstatsX

As an alternative the server could have only one popular map running 24/7 (for example cp_orange_x3 or fort2 map. Then the name could be |>B<|Bunker Orange (or Fort2) 24/7 HLstatsX.

Oh, and if the server attracted some players, then some kind of credit system could be nice. (You earn credits while you play and you can buy something with them. For example highlighted text color for own messages for 1, 7, 15, or 30 days depending which user chooses to buy)

Edited by Koiranpentu, 16 October 2011 - 08:54 AM.

Rasium

Rasium
Check the server we play on mostly BEE, you know if we're online if you use steam. :)

Koiranpentu

Koiranpentu

Puppy

• Bunker Members
  • 941 posts

Check the server we play on mostly BEE, you know if we're online if you use steam. :)

we = Rasium, Angerfist, me (but I'm playing on other servers too)

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

• Members
  • 2,867 posts
Next week I have vacation, then I probably will look into all this...

1 map running 24/7, nah i don't like that. That's gonna be boring verry fast.

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

• Members
  • 2,867 posts
Seems like TF2 has a new map that support bots... pl_barnblitz

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

• Members
  • 2,867 posts
Koiranpentu has now acces to the server, he can also edit settings and such...

Koiranpentu

Koiranpentu

Puppy

• Bunker Members
  • 941 posts
I'm quite busy some days although we're having winter holiday currently from school. I will try to check it some day - probably next week if not tomorrow - and start testing some changes asap if I could succeed in getting some new players in.