Photo

Bunker Survival

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

peyote

peyote
  • Server:Bunker #2
Click to view battle stats
I started another server its on a lol - 10'000fps (clan) server thought for CS:S.
So it runs very smooth and it has a max of 14 players - thats the total max. The other one can have 150 players max and is a 100fps public server.

Its Vanilla Minecraft on difficulty hard. Its PVP .. do whatever you want, be sure to hide your chests :D.
Havent played yet on it.. Just logged in to see if its working.

217.198.134.25:25565
BunkerSurvival.minecraft.to:25565

The other will be updated when Bukkit is updated and some required plugins. Anyhow the world will be reseted, but I am thinking about taking over the buildings from old.

Jr.Frag

Jr.Frag

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 56 posts
  • Server:Bunker #1
Me and BabyFrag tried to get on and it would not let us on. :devilrider:

PATRIOT

PATRIOT

Sticking Around

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,072 posts
  • Server:Unselected
Is it possible to get a shortcut off of the main page of Bunker? This would attract more people to explore the game. thx

peyote

peyote
You need to be on whitelist to get on the server. I copied the one from other server already.

Falkes and I are looking for something to put on frontpage. Seems newest Minecraft can report serverinfos without any extra plugins, so I guess minecraft serverbanners will soon be broadly available in many fashions.

Daforce

Daforce

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 57 posts
  • Server:Minecraft
please add me:
Flodders
Flodders2

XpLosive

XpLosive

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 350 posts
Cool. I just recently started minecraft. I know nothing about anything but I'd like to hop on and play around.

Koiranpentu

Koiranpentu

Puppy

• Bunker Members
  • 941 posts
  • Steam:koiranpentu
  • Tb:3252236
  • Discord:Koiranpentu
XpLosive please post your Minecraft account name so peyote can whitelist you. :)

XpLosive

XpLosive

• Bunker Members
  • 350 posts
On my iPhone right now. It pretty sure it's
swamp_donkeyyy

peyote

peyote
Add you XpLosive

EZFrag

EZFrag

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,752 posts
Pey, gotta say that I have been enjoying Minecraft. Only problem is that i continually crashes. I haven't played the multiplayer yet. Going to try it soon.

XpLosive

XpLosive

• Bunker Members
  • 350 posts
Played today on the bunker server. First time playing survival... Lol
I survived for about a minute before a spider killed me.
Didn't help that it was raining and night when I connected.
When I wasn't running for my life from everything, I was getting disconnected with error msgs.

peyote

peyote
Disconnects and crashes.. uhm .. I have had none of these. Do you have a good ping XpLosive?
Minecraft is less ressource intensive in Mulitplayer Ezfrag, so it should run with less crashes.
Soon Spoutcraft should be updated, if it isnt already, it comes with lots of nice features for Minecraft, and its working just out of the box. Not like for example the glsl-mod.

Hehe yer, Survival is kinda difficult, if you spawn at night, maybe dig a hole and wait.. But well you can't build stuff in spawn area. I now only run around with diamond sword, and lots of armor.. and don't forget you need to eat. If you tell a time your online, maybe I can join up and give you some armor and weapons.
Its on hard difficulty, so less monsters but hard ones.

XpLosive

XpLosive

• Bunker Members
  • 350 posts
Yes peyote. My ping is probably pretty high. I'm from the U.S.
Got on after work this morning and hopped on. Spawned at night again... and yea. damn spider caught me and killed me.
But luckily my next spawn I spawned in front of someones place made out of glass and rock which was nice. Thanks to whoever made that cause I made it through the night!
And sorry but I stole just enough wood and sticks to make 1 sword and 1 mining axe :D. figured you wouldn't miss it.
apparently wood items don't last too long though. Killed some cows for food and used up my sword. and got a few resources and about to lose my other tool.
Turned night and I didn't get a chane to find trees or build anything so i just built a hole and hiding out atm. Hopefully I don't die before i get a chance to build something and save some stuff.

BTW
What happens when I die. Does my stuff disappear or do I have to find it again. How would I find my place lol

Koiranpentu

Koiranpentu

Puppy

• Bunker Members
  • 941 posts
  • Steam:koiranpentu
  • Tb:3252236
  • Discord:Koiranpentu
you will drop your stuff if you die. you can collect them again if someone other doesnt pick them up.

XpLosive

XpLosive

• Bunker Members
  • 350 posts
K thanks. Meant my home but I found it stays there. Much to my surprise, when it got dark and was seeking shelter. I opened my door and was face to face with a creeper. So he blew me up and part of my home. With some help, I got back up and lit my place with torches this time... Creeper got in again lol. Also had enderman stealing part of my house.

Anyway had fun with a couple guys today.

Edited by XpLosive, 09 December 2011 - 02:34 AM.

Storm

Storm

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Members
  • 640 posts
  • Steam:stormhun
  • Tb:69145
Some advice for beginners:

First, make a pickaxe out of wood, and mine some Stone. then make a Stone pickaxe, shovel, axe and sword. This will be good to start. Kill cows for leather, and make leather armor. Good protection for starting. Useful to have a bow as well.

Build your home out of Stone, small windows with Glass. Glass is good because monsters will not attack you through glass. However, if they can directly see you, like through a window with no glass, or glass window with a hole in it, they will. Lit the area around your home well.

Then, start making a mine, going deeper and deeper in the ground, and search for ores. Always lit up mines with torches or monsters spawn in. You can make torch from coal and stick, and you can get coal by two means: either mine it, or you can "smelt" a wooden log in a furnace to make charcoal. Then, as soon as you find some Iron ore, you can make better sword, more durable tools and armor that protects better.

This should be enough to start, the rest you will find out. :)

Edited by Storm, 18 December 2011 - 07:10 PM.

Storm

Storm

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Members
  • 640 posts
Oh, and PVP, but you can always decide to help each other instead of stealing from or killing each other. ;)

peyote

peyote
Its not primarly a PVP server. In this game its to easy to cause Disasters. .. C'mon.. I can flood the hole area with lava .. its not like any difficult.

Its Survival against the World.

If I know of somebody griefing others, I will remove him from the whitelist, and in worst case load a backup ..

Edited by peyote, 18 December 2011 - 06:33 PM.

Storm

Storm

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Members
  • 640 posts
Ah, OK. Just that you said in the first post that its PVP and hide our chests well. Then is it still OK to steal and the like, or there is agreement to help each other? Just wondering.

So, is there some mod here also? I see people having huge lava fountains and like that, and long long minecart tracks, it isn't looking like they spent many days mining all that iron... I looked around and looked into someone's chest out of curiosity, and was full of diamond tools. Is there a mod again that gives you things, or only get what you collect only, like in Vanilla? In latter case, how the F*** you guys got all that crap! :-O

peyote

peyote
Survival Craft has no mods, and no Operators.
So no server side cheating .. or something like that.

The diamonds if it was near spawn, they are mine.. and I spent a few nights collecting them.. Great adventures, and I surely got killed to often by some damn creeper falling on me.

edit: btw feel free to take from those chests, I only care about the adventure itself.. lol.. But let stuff for others there maybe

Edited by peyote, 18 December 2011 - 07:17 PM.