Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Members
  • 640 posts
  • Steam:stormhun
  • Tb:69145
  • Server:Bunker #2
Click to view battle stats
Ah, alright. :)

Then I look for some nice spot and start building my home. Though, I still would like to know what's with stealing. I mean, it's one thing that B members will most likely not steal from each other, but will we have other players too? Because if yes, then they might still steal if its allowed so I might not want to leave my chests and home open and clearly visible.

Edited by Storm, 18 December 2011 - 07:12 PM.

XpLosive

XpLosive

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 350 posts
  • Server:Bunker #1

Ah, alright. :)

Then I look for some nice spot and start building my home. Though, I still would like to know what's with stealing. I mean, it's one thing that B members will most likely not steal from each other, but will we have other players too? Because if yes, then they might still steal if its allowed so I might not want to leave my chests and home open and clearly visible.

I've spent many many hours digging and collecting lol
I found 41 diamonds in 2 hours one morning. that was rare.
Used up all that so I've had to go hunting more. Used up all my iron and gold making tracks to get to the skeleton spawner I found and a5 made.
In that area I've found more diamonds. carrying 20 on my way home atm so that'll give me about 40 again.

I'm not very creative like others so my home isn't pretty as everyone elses. But belive me I've spent hours upon hours mining and learning.

Storm

Storm

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Members
  • 640 posts
  • Steam:stormhun
  • Tb:69145
  • Server:Bunker #2
Man, how the F**K you do that? I play Minecraft since a long time, and I didn't find 40 diamond since that altogether.

BTW, since the server will be reset... I found a mountain for my project which is just sooooooooo great that I can hardly imagine every finding a better place. And I guess we don't want to generate the new map with the same seed as it would be boring for those played a lot on that already. So, if I can't find a nice one on the new, it would be very good if my old mountain (And what I have done so far on it) could be pasted into it. I noted down the coordinates.

LiLcApTn

LiLcApTn

Making Friends

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Server:Unselected

Add me in Whitelist

Username: SurvivalistMan23

LiLcApTn

LiLcApTn

Making Friends