2. Click on the button "Get an ETKEY"
This will download a fresh etkey.
3. Open the folder "C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain"
Put that etkey in there.
4. If you're using windows 7 you'll also have to put that etkey at this location.
This isn't necessairy for all mods (f.e. not applyable at b4)
I also think that punkbuster-clientside HAS to be enabled for ET to grab the etkey - even if punkbuster isn't enabled on the server (like B4).
Check it with "/cl_punkbuster" in console. 0 means that it's disabled.
Enable it :
1. disconnect from the server
2. go to "play online" in the menu.
3. click "enable punkbuster"
4. type /reconnect in console
Note: be sure to run ET as administrator.
Note: be sure there's no extension behind etkey
I have tested this procedure myself on 2 computers and it worked fine.
Edited by solewu, 03 January 2013 - 10:54 PM.