11 replies to this topic

Jr.Frag

Jr.Frag

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 56 posts
  • Server:Bunker #1
Click to view battle stats
Ok I found or i found a random house and it looked like a villager's house.I was wondering if I could take their stuff. :icon_mrgreen:

EZFrag

EZFrag

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,753 posts
  • Server:Unselected
Anyone know if there are villigers on Multiplayer on the Bunker server. I thought there were not villagers. Told him not to take what he didn't find himself. So, the question remains, are there villagers on the Bunker Multiplayer server?

XpLosive

XpLosive

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 350 posts
I'm sure there are.
I know there are random villages.
I haven't seen any villagers on the bunker server but I have on my private one.

So most likely they are there and if you find a village that isn't owned by a real player... i don't see the harm in taking their items.
Although, I've checked boxes in their homes before and they are always empty.

Did Jr find stuff in their chests?

EZFrag

EZFrag

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,753 posts
Yeah. I told him to leave it alone in case it was a player replicating a village and living in it.

EZFrag

EZFrag

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,753 posts
Not happy with the latest update. My game has been glitching, seeing huge caverns. The rail disappears while riding on it. My doors have stopped working correctly. And mobs keep breaking down my doors. Also, seems like there are more mobs in my house than in caverns.

XpLosive

XpLosive

• Bunker Members
  • 350 posts
haha

I haven't noticed any glitches on my side yet. but i haven't played much lately.
I noticed my front door was gone when i came on though lol, so i put an iron door there.
I don't know what I think of the zombies being able to break down doors yet. They only do it on hard and the servers on hard.
It is kinda annoying having to replace your doors though.

peyote

peyote
  • Server:Bunker #2
Crazy stuff , should I change difficulty?

I have no idea about villagers, maybe I need to enable them in config -maybe its already there..

EZFrag

EZFrag

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,753 posts
No, I don't mind them banging on the doors. Just wondering if I put iron doors on the outside, will that keep them out inside. My biggest concerns is the glitching. Keep seeing deep chasms and stuff.

peyote

peyote
Chasms you say, maybe the world is partially corrupt. Will try to fix it, and if I don't forget - rebundle the optifine package.

XpLosive

XpLosive

• Bunker Members
  • 350 posts
i think we should all start over from scratch in a new world :D

I did notice something I did like though lol
Was in EZ's house getting wool for my giant wool chicken.... :D and I heard a zombie in his house breaking down the door.
I killed it and it dropped an iron shovel. I thought that was pretty sweet anyway.

Edited by XpLosive, 16 March 2012 - 07:36 PM.

peyote

peyote
Made a new topic, with a poll for reseting the world :)

I have also run a tool, which does fix errors in the world, though if it encounterse errors it does delete does chunks. I hope your houses and stuff did not got deleted..
As it seems it has not found any error.

(huge) log of Chunkster

Edited by peyote, 18 March 2012 - 05:42 AM.

Storm

Storm

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Members
  • 640 posts
  • Steam:stormhun
  • Tb:69145
Seeing big holes (chunk errors) is sadly seeming to be normal lately. Just log out and back in and it's gone! However, it also lets you see down, so if that stupid bug makes my life harder, why not get something out of it? It helps you find dungeons and diamonds and stuff!

Zombies now drop iron items, even enchanted ones (VERY rarely), and skeletons drop bows, also (VERY rarely) enchanted ones (Usually Power I, but I saw Power II too once.).

This gives a new sense to XP grinders: A zombie grinder can mean lot of iron items, and skeleton grinder means enchanted bows for free!

P.s.: I didn't play in a while, I got bored somehow. Then last week the leader of the big (means many hundred people) community inside Second Life where I'm active told he just created a Minecraft server and I started playing there, it was new and shiny and all. I play there now. I don't know if I come back to play on BunkerCraft, I might, but two servers might be too much.
The other one is much more populated, often having 6-8 people while BunkerCraft has 0-2, so I stayed there.

It has some fun stuff that might inspire you. Spawn is almost next to a village so people decided to make the village their own, everyone has a house there (as well as secret bases and stuff away from there). It is a nice idea! And also most participate in the common projects, like building community farms, workshops etc. The mentioned head guy made a huge farm where all available colors of dyed sheep are bred! HAHA!
And now some people are just finishing up a Blaze grinder in a Nether fortress. :)
I hope you get some ideas for BunkerCraft. ;)

P.p.s.: BEWARE CATS! They sit on your chests and don't let you open them!

I might pop in again.. we will see.

Edited by Storm, 25 March 2012 - 11:37 AM.