3 replies to this topic

Jr.Frag

Jr.Frag

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 56 posts
  • Server:Bunker #1
Click to view battle stats
Hello fellow MineCraftians.I have been have killing problems in minecraft.If I hit a mod ex)spider,cow,chicken,zombie,mooshroom,skeleton,and pig.I get kicked.a5 had the same problem but didn't know how to fix it.Plz someone help getting really annoying. :icon_frown:

Edited by Jr.Frag, 08 April 2012 - 12:28 PM.

XpLosive

XpLosive

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 350 posts
I'm having the same issue now.

a5 said he was using the latest DEV build of spout and it seems to have fixed his problem.
I'm looking for it but I can't find a download for it.

aFive

aFive

Hi, My Name Is..

• Bunker Members
  • 18 posts
  • Server:Unselected
I indeed had this problem a couple of days ago (getting kicked when attacking mobs, dragon travel screen missing buttons, ...)
This was caused because of a problem in the dev build.
I fixed it then by changing my settings to using the recommended build only, and it worked fine (untill now apparently).

I guess the developers of spout must have missed something, because the errors I used to have using dev build can now be found in the recommended build.
I changed back to dev build yesterday, and haven't had any of the errors you seem to be having now.

You can change which build you want by pressing options in the spoutcraft launcher, before you actually login.
(To find which exact settings I use, check the image peyote posted here

Hope I made sense

Jr.Frag

Jr.Frag

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 56 posts
a5 I have seen the dragon travel missing button.I even have a dragon over my house.