thestig

I Come Here Often

• Bunker Admins
  • 3,837 posts
  • Steam:TheStigNL
  • Discord:thestignl
  • Server:Bunker #2
Click to view battle stats
the 6 year anniversary is coming up in a few 2 months and 16 days. maybe we can have a special edition to celibrate this? :)

Have been reading some of the earlier TBT's. fun to go back in time, even found some articles i wrote back then for TBT ;)
  • Falkes likes this

Snoid

Snoid
  • Server:Bunker #1

the 6 year anniversary is coming up in a few 2 months and 16 days. maybe we can have a special edition to celibrate this? :)

I'm always on the lookout for special interviews like the ones in TBT 100 and TBT 105. Any suggestions?

thestig

thestig

I Come Here Often

• Bunker Admins
  • 3,837 posts

I'm always on the lookout for special interviews like the ones in TBT 100 and TBT 105. Any suggestions?

Maybe multiple interviews with people that have been around for a long time? so we get a massive TBT with shitload of fun stories about people. Like your regular interviews but then times 5 or something ? :D
  • Snoid likes this

Snoid

Snoid

Maybe multiple interviews with people that have been around for a long time? so we get a massive TBT with shitload of fun stories about people. Like your regular interviews but then times 5 or something ? :D

Well thestig... I'll have to find out whether I can even do that. I had to have special approval to post TBT 105 because of all the data I was posting. lol... let me talk to Falkes to see if I can do that. :this:
  • thestig likes this

Bean

Bean
  • Tb:1889806
I think too many interviews in a single issue would dilute the impact. A special issue should have quality over quantity.

Having said that, I think the idea of doing something special for the six-year anniversary of TBT is great.

What exactly, I know not.

• Snoid likes this

thestig

thestig

I Come Here Often

• Bunker Admins
  • 3,837 posts
maybe start a seperate topic and see what input the other TBT fans got? then you guys as TBT staff can see if you can pick the best idea from that.
  • Bean likes this

Snoid

Snoid
Bean's last point is valid and subconsciously is probably why I never even entertained the idea of doing that. I need to focus on my goal and I should be able to come up with something. I've pulled two rabbits out of the hat so far and I think I still have a few more to go.

Graftak

Graftak

Still Considered a Newbie

• Bunker Members
  • 30 posts
  • Server:Bunker #4
Nice History lesson about Caen.
Nice spotlight of Yep also. :-)
  • Bean likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: snoid, bean, yep