Check us out:

Photo
- - - - -

(save) My config (including sniper recoil settings)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

sneak

sneak

-

• Cheater
  • 168 posts
  • Server:Unselected
Click to view battle stats
4/9/2013 - Right Hand Version: http://bunker.aaxxss...n-of-my-config/

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#...UFVB8iCZ5JjhOZI

Some things you should know:

1. I use 800 DPI on my mouse.
2. All mouse accel/smoothing must be disabled.
3. MarkC Windows mousefix is applied.
4. Windows sens is default (6th notch).
5. Resolution: 1920x1080
6. Fov: 105
7. I play with mouse in left-hand
8. to exec config: first type "/cvar_restart" in your console then type "/exec sneak"

Please change the name in the config before using, to whichever name you wish. It's setup where if you press "p" it will set your name and execute the sniper config and class changer (just incase it didn't get exec'd from the config - happens sometimes). The "o" key will do the same thing but it's designed to let you switch to another name.

Arrow keys for movement, CTRL for jump, KP_DEL for crouch, KP_INS for prone. Pressing KP_PGUP will toggle the sniper settings on and off.

F5 = Medic/Fop Toggle
F6 = ENG SMG/ENG RNADE Toggle
F7 = Panzer/MG42 Toggle
F8 = Sniper/Sten Toggle

If you cannot run 1920x1080 you should change the "r_mode" to the appropriate value or change the "r_customwidth" and "r_customeheight" to your preferred resolution and leave "r_mode" at "-1".

If you have a weak pc this config may not work for you, the details are turned up. If you have no side-scroll function on your scroll wheel you will need to rebind the lean keys. Otherwise, bind left scroll to press "Q" in your mouse software and right scroll to press "E".

The "]" key is for playdead.

Press "B" and your binocs will open and fire, release when done. You must be pointed at the location where you want the artillery to do this.

Global Chat: "/"
Team Chat: "."
Fireteam Chat: ","

END: pistol
Delete: alternate fire
PageDown: knife

Side mouse buttons:
MOUSE5 (Logitech g500) is set to pull the needle out.
MOUSE4 is set to pull out the SMG.
MOUSE3 (scroll wheel click) is set to kill yourself.
MOUSE2 is set to reload your weapon.

KP_DOWNARROW: used to jump east wall in supply @ the rock.

sneak

class

snipe

snipe1

snipe2

Edited by peyote, 10 April 2013 - 06:25 PM.
added right hand version on request

peyote

peyote
  • Server:Bunker #2

post the cfg please.

You can use

[hide=cfg]my cfg[/hide] 

also

[code][/code]

is available.. 

djbo

djbo
Aren't recoil scrips forbidden in bunker? Just a question cause I seem to remember something like that.

sneak

sneak

-

• Cheater
  • 168 posts

Aren't recoil scrips forbidden in bunker? Just a question cause I seem to remember something like that.

Not sure, but this is not a script. It's a key bound to toggle your FPS, sensitivity, and m_pitch. You have to turn it on manually then snipe.. and turn it off manually.. It's hard to aim with it toggled on without the scope open. If that isn't allowed than neither are class selectors, team selectors, spawn selectors, FOV toggles, or crosshair toggles :)

Could be more efficient (the way the sniper settings are toggled) but never took the time to improve it..

Edited by sneak, 03 April 2013 - 10:03 PM.

Jecoliah

Jecoliah

I Come Here Often

• Bunker Admins
  • 3,297 posts
  • Server:Bunker #1

From Zee Rulebook...

Scripts and Codes

Scripts that may alter game play to give the user a distinct advantage over other players are prohibited. These scripts for example, may include anti-recoil scripts and mortar scripts. Persons using these scripts should be handled as a common offense (!warn, !kick, !ban) and not a hacking offense (immediate permanent ban).

Onebit_47.png Only admins with access to rcon and other resources should be determining if a player is using a prohibited script as this cannot be proven without access to these resources.

http://bunkerwiki.aa...ripts_and_Codes

Jec

peyote

peyote

@Sneak

CFG is ok. Marking it clean.

You might want to change r_picmip 0 to r_picmip 1, as some maps have textures which are kinda to big for et. Like sky textures in high resolution, and that can cause huge lags on some custom maps.

Would you mind to post your HUD settings? if isnt a default one, roman2 , it should be in etpub, profiles (the dat file is plaintext).

@djbo

Yes anti-recoil scripts are forbidden. 

What he has a is a "script" which toggles his favourite options for snipping, which is allowed. At least the way it used here is "legal".

As example, this is a script which is macro like, it does something after you start it. I guess its the chicken dance, but no idea. In any case its allowed here. Since once he starts it, he cannot shoot you - until its finished.

set loleast "com_maxfps 76; +movedown;wait 20; +back; wait 20; -back;-movedown; wait 20; +sprint; +forward; wait 5; +moveup; wait 5; -moveup; +movedown; wait 100; -movedown; -sprint; -forward;com_maxfps 125"
bind KP_PGDN "seta com_maxfps 76; +forward; +sprint; cl_yawspeed 80; +right; +sprint; wait 30; -right; +moveleft; +sprint; wait 10; +moveup; +sprint; +left; wait 40; -left; -moveleft; -moveup; cl_yawspeed 40; +moveright; +right; wait 5; +moveup; wait 120; -moveup; -moveright; -right; cl_yawspeed 140; -sprint; -forward; -right;seta com_maxfps 125"

With Punkbuster it is possible to check the cvars of a player and so see if there is anything macroish.

Edited by peyote, 03 April 2013 - 10:46 PM.

sneak

sneak

-

• Cheater
  • 168 posts

@Sneak

CFG is ok. Marking it clean.

You might want to change r_picmip 0 to r_picmip 1, as some maps have textures which are kinda to big for et. Like sky textures in high resolution, and that can cause huge lags on some custom maps.

Would you mind to post your HUD settings? if isnt a default one, roman2 , it should be in etpub, profiles (the dat file is plaintext).

@djbo

Yes anti-recoil scripts are forbidden. 

What he has a is a "script" which toggles his favourite options for snipping, which is allowed. At least the way it used here is "legal".

As example, this is a script which is macro like, it does something after you start it. I guess its the chicken dance, but no idea. In any case its allowed here. Since once he starts it, he cannot shoot you - until its finished.

set loleast "com_maxfps 76; +movedown;wait 20; +back; wait 20; -back;-movedown; wait 20; +sprint; +forward; wait 5; +moveup; wait 5; -moveup; +movedown; wait 100; -movedown; -sprint; -forward;com_maxfps 125"
bind KP_PGDN "seta com_maxfps 76; +forward; +sprint; cl_yawspeed 80; +right; +sprint; wait 30; -right; +moveleft; +sprint; wait 10; +moveup; +sprint; +left; wait 40; -left; -moveleft; -moveup; cl_yawspeed 40; +moveright; +right; wait 5; +moveup; wait 120; -moveup; -moveright; -right; cl_yawspeed 140; -sprint; -forward; -right;seta com_maxfps 125"

With Punkbuster it is possible to check the cvars of a player and so see if there is anything macroish.

As far as sky textures go, the sky is disabled in this config :P And yes I am aware my HUD is custom but I lost the file for the hud and figured I would just release the config without it :( I need to re-design my HUD, sorry.

That script has nothing to do with people not being able to hit you, that is something that jumps onto the east rock so you can jump into the axis depot.