As a result of the vote located here we have migrated to the silEnT mod for Enemy Territory.
Admin levels should still be intact, however, it is possible you may have lost your saved XP. XP should continue to save normally after you begin playing.
We've done what we can to make this as close to ETPub as possible. If you come across something you feel doesn't seem right, please post here and explain the problem (provide as many details as possible). We will do our best to fix any issues.
- Knife throw is completely different.
- You can shoot while poisoned.
- Scoreboard does not show killrating.
- Explosives seem to have lower radius or lower damage, hard to tell exactly what without testing?
- Panzer map has higher movement speed and gravity.
- Seems to take more time to get levels.
- Adrenaline does not reduce damage taken.
- Possibly higher kick when getting hit?
- There was a window that I'm 99% sure I could fit through in ETPUB, but not with SILENT. Possibly different collision boxes?
- Spawn timers seem different.
- If swimming in river, can't throw a nade out of the water.
- Fixed knife throwing (I think). Throwing is instant like pub - damage should be more in line with pub now.
- Fixed shooting while poisoned - disabled now.
- Fixed kill rating display on scoreboard.
- Checking on explosive radius and damage.
- Panzer map should have no change - will double check.
- XP gain should be exact same - settings mirror Pub. Maybe keep an eye on it?
- Adrenaline damage reduction is set to 50% - will test.
- Higher kick while getting hit? Push back?
- What window? What map?
- Checked settings on maps while playing and they matched what the configs have.
- Don't think this can be fixed - see: http://mygamingtalk....pic/2292-nades/