79 replies to this topic

QuQu

QuQu

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Admins
  • 722 posts
  • Server:Bunker #4
Click to view battle stats

Not to add oil to the fire, but clear some facts  - B4  has NOT been bot server always. Its latest years only . Exactly same reasons as written here.

..uhh, and btw. I was against it actually :) Proves, that im not good visionary - it has been working good for us.  

• Polish cow tipper likes this

Polish cow tipper

Polish cow tipper

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 410 posts

Not to add oil to the fire, but clear some facts  - B4  has NOT been bot server always. Its latest years only . Exactly same reasons as written here.

..uhh, and btw. I was against it actually :) Proves, that im not good visionary - it has been working good for us.  

Didn't most servers besides B10 were a NON BOT server back in the day? That's why i said it was a BOT server cause i don't remember that far back...

Edited by Polish cow tipper, 25 August 2015 - 04:47 PM.

TheDragon

TheDragon

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 1,198 posts
  • Server:Bunker #10

If you all put half as much energy into rebuilding B1 as you do tearing each other up....  Well..  you get my drift...

my thoughts exactly, this is so attractive to members and new folks

• G0rt likes this

EZFrag

EZFrag

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,753 posts
  • Server:Unselected

Wow....just read this whole thread.  The more things change, the more they stay the same....right?

Can't we all just get along......for the old people.....for the kids?

I love ET.  Love Bunker.  Got tired of playing on servers where there were 3 v 3.  Finally started playing BF4.  If any of you guys get the game, friend me.  My game name is EZFrag.  The more things change...right?  Fun game. Full servers. Hope to see some of you guys there.  For the troublemakers....staying here is fine too.

Shit, never could get youtube videos to post. lol

Edited by EZFrag, 28 August 2015 - 03:53 PM.

• teetsjones likes this

*CapTn*

*CapTn*

• Members
  • 1,927 posts
  • Steam:captn3
  • Server:Bunker #1

nice to fricken see u ezzy  frag  hope the family is well .. always loved ur et company.lol

buck why .. why why.. ur a great dude wtf??? oh i know ......ok sorry .lol ur still a great dude.lol

bots on b1 ..   ok well i would  b up to try it out...  im not against it.. but im not   setting it up or runnig it so .. its up too them..

and gort i loved that comment thats what i said sense the start of the slow decline..lol

there are some good et groups out there ... and guess what they argue and fight too. just not openly.lol

we can do it yes we can .lol im not givving up ever so fuck any one who thinks other wise.. bunker is screwed there stuck with me..lol

screwloose u can et with me anytime.. i dont have any problems with u ever .. actually have tons of fun..lol holdingh a grudge in a video game thats  old as  hell is sad and   even sadder that we are all  grown ups  old ones and we act like this..

• G0rt likes this

*CapTn*

*CapTn*

• Members
  • 1,927 posts

!!!!......????!!!!!

neurosis

neurosis

• Bunker Members
  • 1,776 posts

My original post was meant to draw attention to the B1 forum. There hasn't been a new topic posted to the B1 forum since what? May? I was hoping for some creative discussion to get people thinking about B1 again, not ROFL. I thought that all of Screw's bad feelings were left in the past until the chat box rant. Where is this coming from again all of the sudden?  I can't figure out why Screw bothered to post in this topic in the first place. Especially when all that he had to add was sarcasm.

I know that's no excuse for dragging up old b/s. Some times you just get sick of someone's shit.

On a side note, it definitely brought some attention to the B1 forum. Too bad it had to be bad attention. At least people are discussing the server.

Its funny.  Ive only had an issue that lasted more than 1 day with two people on this server. I haven't had a single issue with anyone on IOW's server in over two years of playing there.

When you try to post the youtube video, remove the s from the https://

Edited by neurosis, 27 August 2015 - 04:25 AM.

• EZFrag likes this

Sakura

Sakura
  • Steam:SakuraHaruno22

What it sounds like to me is we need to get the people we want to have as a small group of people that will play at a proposed time that is agreed upon then people will see the server is populated and then we will have more people play. I don't know when I will play next because I started college again but I hope for the best. Let's not let |>B<|unker 1 die because of not many people playing. We need positive posts and fun people. This is a game so we need to make it fun and inviting. Come on guys. Let's do it!

*CapTn*

*CapTn*

• Members
  • 1,927 posts

. im up for some b1 activity tho so  lets do it..

Edited by *CapTn*, 27 August 2015 - 11:24 PM.

neurosis

neurosis

• Bunker Members
  • 1,776 posts

and why do u compare bunker to iow.. not the same at all.

I'm not comparing IOW to Bunker. I'm not sure where you get that idea.  I think that you might be missing my point.

and if u must know neurosis .. i pmed screwloose and asked him to come back just like i did everyone else i thoughht could help populated b1.

I'm not sure why you would think that is a "must know" for me.  I think that Screw should be able to play where ever he wants. I'm fine playing on any server that he's on.  I never have issues with Screw until he provokes them. 

its all good we dont have to be best buds to kill each other in a fps..lol

That is exactly right. 

All of this nonsense about who is loyal to who, you are wearing this tag or that tag now; its all bull shit.  This isn't a marriage or a career. Its a fucking game. We all turn off our computers at night and go back to our lives. Have you ever asked yourself Captn, why Screw, who pretends to care so much about loyalty and commitment to the server, has never questioned or harassed you about removing your bunker tag and wearing how many different tags over the last couple of years? Why It seems to be only a very select few people that he focuses on? I would like to see Screwloose type out a list of things that I have done to him over the years that caused him to act the way that he has toward me.

Anyway, I'm done with that. 

I'm glad that people are looking at the B1 forum. This is the most action that it has seen in months. Hopefully it will attract some attention to the server.

If people join up on Saturday I will come and play. I'm not going to sit on the server for 2 - 3 hours waiting anymore.  I'm not going to start any more topics. My fuse is too short for this shit. 

And Captn - If you think that I am an ass hole on this forum, you should meet me in person.

• teetsjones and iamthepopeofdope like this

EZFrag

EZFrag

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,753 posts
  • Server:Unselected

When you try to post the youtube video, remove the s from the https://

Just that EZ.  Wow.  Thanks.

G0rt

G0rt

Galactic Policeman

• S Moderator
  • 3,609 posts
  • Steam:G0rt2002

Please lighten up a bit neurosis.  I feel your passion for B1 and commend you for carrying the torch.  But this is not a barn burn on screw, Captn or anyone else. 

*CapTn*

*CapTn*

• Members
  • 1,927 posts

actually he has sevral times screw has harassed me for not wearing my tag..but thats screw ,, and i dont mind..

this asshole me is the only one i have time for..dont care!!!!! like u said its a game and i do have a off button..

im not going to compare apples to oranges with u .. ur a pigg and so am i so be it.. dont care .. want to play et b1  is wher e ill be..thanks have great day asshole!!!!!!!!!!

leaDpoisAn

leaDpoisAn

Sticking Around

• Bunker Admins
  • 827 posts

Every time you two argue, B1 dies a little bit more. 

djbo

djbo
  • Server:Bunker #2

I actually never understood why ppl have time to continuously read this forum and write essays on how things should work but never seem to have time to play. You guys literally spend hours on this forum but not on the server :)

• G0rt, Creepy Geek and RiotSquad like this

TheDragon

TheDragon

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 1,198 posts

could someone move this member squabble to the members only section?

• Bean likes this

zelazko

zelazko

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 73 posts
  • Xfire:zelazko89

Xfire has been discontinoued. I am looking for software which lets me view how many people are on the servers? Got any leads? Recommendations?

*CapTn*

*CapTn*

• Members
  • 1,927 posts

https://www.evolvehq.com/client

zelazko

zelazko

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 73 posts
  • Xfire:zelazko89

I tried evovled sorry to be picky but it is not for me... Video commercials playing background, it messes with my Skyrim mod setup and possibly few other tihngs not my thing.

*CapTn*

*CapTn*

• Members
  • 1,927 posts

yeah wasnt my flavor either.

i usually just look here to see whats up..