Wolf

Wolf

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Members
  • 715 posts
  • Server:Bunker #1
Click to view battle stats

Hello my bunker family!  

Just dropping by to say hi, and tell ya'll that I still fondly think back to the glory days of B1.  I have memories of you guys like you literally are a family to me, and I miss it.  Hope you all are doing well and life goes smoothly for everyone.  

Who still reads these forums?

Love you all!

Woooooof

• suckafool, Jecoliah and *CapTn* like this

Wolf

Wolf

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Members
  • 715 posts

Also I just realized I've been a member of forums for 9 years now, and playing here for a decade..  mind blowing, I've known some of you guy better than my best friends in real life

Creepy Geek

Creepy Geek

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Bunker Admins
  • 2,970 posts
  • Server:Bunker #4

hihi I am still here :D

Anyhowz good to hear from you buddy.

Altho my home server is B4 you can hop on B4 for a short visit around CET when just wanna say hi to us ;)

See you ^^

G0rt

G0rt

Galactic Policeman

• S Moderator
  • 3,615 posts
  • Steam:G0rt2002
  • Server:Bunker #10

Sir..  Yes Sir!  B10 at your service sir...

Screwloose

Screwloose

• Old retired farts
  • 1,571 posts

hey Wooof..

nice to see/hear u r still kickin it.

hope to see u on the B server either B1 or B4  also B10 and B2

we just had a b1 party last saturday

• *CapTn* likes this

Bean

Bean
  • Tb:1889806
Nice to hear from you, Wolf!

I wish the glory days of B1 were still with us. I really do. But alas, they're gone. Given the limited and daytime periods I can play nowadays, I find myself wielding my Wolfenstein weaponry elsewhere.

As you've seen, B1 finally has bots, so maybe that will help attract some players.

*CapTn*

*CapTn*

• Members
  • 1,929 posts
  • Steam:captn3

whats sup puppy.

miss u too old friend.

i dont play et all that much anymore...

its not a top priority any more to me... life is.lol

hows school hows life ...  we should have a team speak party .. liven this place up a bit.

solewu

solewu

Sticking Around

• Old retired farts
  • 1,034 posts

yo wooof

I'm still lurking around :P

Tho I don't have time to play these days, but maybe we can do a proper familygathering these days on a bunker server.

Including beer ofc..

mandinghino

mandinghino

Ding is Dong

• Bunker Members
  • 229 posts

Woooooooooooolfiiieeee!!!! Howdy lil bro? Damn it's been a long time :D How are you? Hope everything is well with life and family.

Looking forward to seeing you again on B1(helpfully if we can organize another party..missed the last one :(  ) or whatever server mod allows the OS X version etlegcy to play.

PEACE.

Lt. Mandinghino

P.S. I heard you play cod4 too hehehehe.

FreiQUEBEC

FreiQUEBEC

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 153 posts

Hey Wolf DEERE , I'm happy to hear you again  :clapping:

Ace

Ace

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 307 posts

This is actually the first time I've popped onto the forums in a while.

I still play ET. Unfortunately, every time I check on B1, no one is there. However, I enjoy seeing my Bunker buds on FA.

• Bean likes this

Lynxx

Lynxx

• Old retired farts
  • 2,471 posts
  • Server:Bunker #2

Saddly i missed the B2-Party, but still playing ET - was on B2 in the last days, but hardly any players show up. :cray:

• *CapTn* likes this

neurosis

neurosis

• Bunker Members
  • 1,776 posts

Wolfie!  how have you been?  I miss listening to your bro playing cover tunes in the background on t/s.  ;)

• *CapTn* likes this

suckafool

suckafool

A Name Known to All

• Bunker Admins
  • 4,079 posts
  • Xfire:suckafool
  • Tb:47965

Hello my bunker family!  

Just dropping by to say hi, and tell ya'll that I still fondly think back to the glory days of B1.  I have memories of you guys like you literally are a family to me, and I miss it.  Hope you all are doing well and life goes smoothly for everyone.  

Love you all!

Woooooof

*BUMP* I know I know but after checking out the forums for the first time in about 5 years I had to log in and say something. Cause once a member always a member |>B<| for life !! ;)   What I would give to turn the hands of time and log into B1 back in the glory days and pretty much own you all :D    I must say I was surprise to see that Bunker Gaming is still around albeit nothing like it used to be but nonetheless pretty amazing. I get goosebumps just watching ET on youtube hearing all the commands etc makes me wanna cry.  Anyways |>B<| will always be in my heart that's for damn sure.  Peace take care and I love you all !!!

Edited by suckafool, 28 January 2017 - 09:16 PM.

• peyote, OldChap, Bean and 1 other like this

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

• Members
  • 2,867 posts

Heeey Suckafool,

Nice to see you back after all those years. How's life?

It's indeed pretty amazing this community is still around, and it's really amazing that this old game is still being played.

See you on the battlefield!

suckafool

suckafool

A Name Known to All

• Bunker Admins
  • 4,079 posts

Heeey Suckafool,

Nice to see you back after all those years. How's life?

It's indeed pretty amazing this community is still around, and it's really amazing that this old game is still being played.

See you on the battlefield!

sup Killerbee I'm actually planning on a return in the near future. I'm looking for a new apartment and soon as I find what i'm looking for I'll be buying a new gaming rig with a new screen an then d/l ET.  Hope to cya then.

G0rt

G0rt

Galactic Policeman

• S Moderator
  • 3,615 posts
  • Steam:G0rt2002
  • Server:Bunker #10

Hello my bunker family!  

Love you all!

Woooooof

*BUMP* I know I know but after checking out the forums for the first time in about 5 years I had to log in and say something. Cause once a member always a member |>B<| for life !! ;)   What I would give to turn the hands of time and log into B1 back in the glory days and pretty much own you all :D    I must say I was surprise to see that Bunker Gaming is still around albeit nothing like it used to be but nonetheless pretty amazing. I get goosebumps just watching ET on youtube hearing all the commands etc makes me wanna cry.  Anyways |>B<| will always be in my heart that's for damn sure.  Peace take care and I love you all !!!

Nice to see you are still breathing and alive.  Thanks for stopping by.

suckafool

suckafool

A Name Known to All

• Bunker Admins
  • 4,079 posts

Hello my bunker family!  

Love you all!

Woooooof

Nice to see you are still breathing and alive.  Thanks for stopping by.

I'm not just stopping by I'm gonna stay active in the forums for now until I move and get me a new rig and then you'll be seeing me join the servers on a regular basis unless there is no one at which point I'll check out other servers and see what's out there.

What sucks is the fact that I lost everything pertaining to ET y pc,configs, ET Keys I have to literally start from scratch :/

• G0rt, Creepy Geek, Bean and 1 other like this

pumperjp

pumperjp

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Members
  • 584 posts
  • Server:Unselected

Dr Diddles WTF is going on son. Sure wish we could turn the clock back. Server would be packed. With 60+4 slots and you would still get a redirect. Great games. All the BS on vent. Ha. Some nights almost pissed my self laughing so hard. Times have changed buddy. Don't be a stranger old friend.

suckafool

suckafool

A Name Known to All

• Bunker Admins
  • 4,079 posts

Dr Diddles WTF is going on son. Sure wish we could turn the clock back. Server would be packed. With 60+4 slots and you would still get a redirect. Great games. All the BS on vent. Ha. Some nights almost pissed my self laughing so hard. Times have changed buddy. Don't be a stranger old friend.

lol pumper my brotha what's up old friend. Ya the good ole days everyone talks about the good ol days. But you know what it's just that cause we all remember how it was compared to nowadays.an I really miss them days when I think back of how it was and how strong |>B<| was as a clan and how many members we had. So tell me,are u still playing somewhere besides bunker. If you o then send me a pm

Great hearing fro you bro

Cheers