Real life party

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

djbo

djbo
  • Server:Bunker #2
Click to view battle stats

Evening Gents,

Last time I travelled to the states I got the honor and pleasure of meeting up with G0rt. Super guy whom you should all meet in real life. Next year I'll be in the states again, this time I'm flying out to florida for hurricane testing. I have already planned on teaming up with pumper but was wondering if anyone else would be interested. I'm kinda hoping G0rt can free time to fly over if possible. But I also have an additional surprise.

As some perhaps know my wife and I have spend xmas at suddens place in Mallorca and we kinda got talking where the bottom line was that he's intending to fly over as well. So if anyone wants to meet Mr pumperjp, sudden and myself. This is the time to do so. I haven't got an exact time frame yet. It will the soonest around july or august but more likely the second half of the year.

For those interested I will post the dates when we are there as soon I have confirmation for the tests.

Regards

Djeebs.

• RiotSquad, *CapTn*, Bill and 1 other like this

Polish cow tipper

Polish cow tipper

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 351 posts

I met up with G0rt just prior to him coming to see you, yes he is a good guy (he brought some good bourbon with him :D), it seems he really likes driving....I actually thought u did live in the USA DJeebs...

djbo

djbo

Lol, Nope, in Belgium :) Beer is better

• *CapTn* likes this

G0rt

G0rt

Galactic Policeman

• S Moderator
  • 3,563 posts
  • Steam:G0rt2002
  • Server:Bunker #10

But not the bourbon!  Gonna see if I can swing a trip down.

• djbo and *CapTn* like this

djbo

djbo
You're welcome mate :)

suckafool

suckafool

Consistency Is Key

• Bunker Admins
  • 4,079 posts
  • Xfire:suckafool
  • Tb:47965
  • Server:Bunker #1

You meeting pumperjp djbo,that's cool I'm sure you'll have a great time especially in Florida where pumper can treat you to the Florida life of a Bunker member lol

This is something I really find interesting because there is nothing cooler then hooking up with clan members when traveling.

I myself have met the three Bunker brothers in Minneapolis and can anyone tell me who the 3 bunker members are? 

Here in Montreal Fedaykin and Angstman organized a lan which I was the driver and picked everyone up which included Moodyman and myself.We had a great time.

One night I hooked up with Pinky,aciddance,lucretia,nop and myself (suckafool) at a popular bar in Montreal.

I'm not allowed in the states unfortunately so I won't be hooking up with any of you in the near future unless you guys come to Montreal,or Canada for that matter.

I'm envious cause I'd love to meet pumperjp,g0rt,djbo and SuddenDeath that be awesome. Hopefully one day I'll get a pardon :O

P.S I'm a Grolsch drinker and #2 is Stella Artois.

Edited by suckafool, 05 February 2017 - 03:10 AM.

• Polish cow tipper likes this

G0rt

G0rt

Galactic Policeman

• S Moderator
  • 3,563 posts
  • Steam:G0rt2002
  • Server:Bunker #10

You meeting pumperjp djbo,that's cool I'm sure you'll have a great time especially in Florida where pumper can treat you to the Florida life of a Bunker member lol

This is something I really find interesting because there is nothing cooler then hooking up with clan members when traveling.

I myself have met the three Bunker brothers in Minneapolis and can anyone tell me who the 3 bunker members are? 

Here in Montreal Fedaykin and Angstman organized a lan which I was the driver and picked everyone up which included Moodyman and myself.We had a great time.

One night I hooked up with Pinky,aciddance,lucretia,nop and myself (suckafool) at a popular bar in Montreal.

I'm not allowed in the states unfortunately so I won't be hooking up with any of you in the near future unless you guys come to Montreal,or Canada for that matter.

I'm envious cause I'd love to meet pumperjp,g0rt,djbo and SuddenDeath that be awesome. Hopefully one day I'll get a pardon :O

Wow now those are some names from the past.. Pinky, acid and Fed, Angstman..  Wish i coulda been there...

suckafool

suckafool

Consistency Is Key

• Bunker Admins
  • 4,079 posts

Wow now those are some names from the past.. Pinky, acid and Fed, Angstman..  Wish i coulda been there...

Ya it would of been real cool. I have  feeling we would just click.

Since no one responded to my trivia question i'll go ahead and give the answers via this post. So,the three Bunker brothers I met in Minneapolis are,TheNoob,Snake & omg I cannot remember the third :O can anyone help remember the 3rd's gaming name. I failed at my own trivia question :/

djbo

djbo

Lol, you forgot? 

Had drinks with Suddendeath and Milan last friday at Fiddlers in Den Haag.

People whom I have actually gotten to see are:

Suddendeath

G0rt

Dark Easter bunny

Yourego

Milan

Hawk109

and also one more name I forgot... Lol, have the same problem... Note to myself... drink less.

Each and everyone was a pleasure to meet up with.

Next on the list is Pumper and for Suckafool... there is hope yet as the firm I'm working for is expanding to the states and Canada. I was already asked to see if I could travel to Canada tho it was in British Columbia somewhere. Don't think it will be for this year but things can change quickly depending on what is required. When it happens I will surely let you know :)

Make another note... need to meet N00b and Zozz one day too.

*CapTn*

*CapTn*

I Keep Calm and Post

• Bunker Members
  • 1,851 posts
  • Server:Unselected

angerfist something like that hu sucka?

suckafool

suckafool

Consistency Is Key

• Bunker Admins
  • 4,079 posts

Lol, you forgot? 

Had drinks with Suddendeath and Milan last friday at Fiddlers in Den Haag.

People whom I have actually gotten to see are:

Suddendeath

G0rt

Dark Easter bunny

Yourego

Milan

Hawk109

and also one more name I forgot... Lol, have the same problem... Note to myself... drink less.

Each and everyone was a pleasure to meet up with.

Next on the list is Pumper and for Suckafool... there is hope yet as the firm I'm working for is expanding to the states and Canada. I was already asked to see if I could travel to Canada tho it was in British Columbia somewhere. Don't think it will be for this year but things can change quickly depending on what is required. When it happens I will surely let you know :)

Make another note... need to meet N00b and Zozz one day too.

That's cool sounds like you guys had a great time. As for my question does anyone remember |>B<|Snake or |>B<|The Snake, |>B<|TheNoob and the 3rd is the one I cannot remember I mean someone here must remember the three brothers from Minneapolis MN ?

Ya man hooking up would be great I can show you around an have a great time doing so. British Columbia ,well Vancouver is 46 hours (3,051.1 mi) away. So about 4,910.2 km from Montreal. I have family in BC so I'd be able to hop on a flight and be there in 6 hours. The best would be if you came to Montreal. I'd love to go to Europe again I've only been once.

Edited by suckafool, 08 March 2017 - 08:45 PM.

djbo

djbo

Angstman

• G0rt and *CapTn* like this