11 replies to this topic

RELVABRAVO

RELVABRAVO

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 154 posts
  • Server:Unselected
Click to view battle stats

Hi friends! How are you? I was a while away, and I felt some differences when I returned to play in the Bunker family, the B1, B2, B10 are empty, sad because I always had good games there. B4 is alive, I'm almost always present, but my ping is as high as ever. I have many friends there, I confess that sometimes I play to see friends :). I'd like to help move the Bunker family! In the days of game hj on other servers, There is one that is very well organized and full of players every day. I do not want to know what happened! I think we can start over! My idea is to modify some rules and some game settings! Does anyone have any ideas?

Now I'll talk about another subject! I installed ET again and my etkey is not working, I tried everything I know and everything I found here in the forum, and nothing worked! But I think this was good, because I'm trying to take a new name. My new name will be "FairPlay" and in the beginning I will not use my brand |> B <| To avoid annoyance on other servers. I need you to give me back my level. Thx 😉
  • ive+got+a+gun likes this

Sakura

Sakura
  • Steam:SakuraHaruno22
  • Server:Bunker #1
Bravo!! So good to hear from you. A few of us Bunker folk have gone to play on the IOW server and visit the ts as well. Where did you put your key when you installed? Did you put in your etmain folder? If anything, I will see if I can help you. I have Legacy and it is a wonderful updated version of ET. It works well. Let me know if I could help you.
♡Sakura

-=BRASIL=-

-=BRASIL=-

Yo ballhead, wassup? Are u running it under what operational system? What error msg u got? Let´s us knows a bit more to gave u a better feedback. Anyway u can contact me by facebook, as u know.

Cya ;)

QuQu

QuQu

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Admins
  • 672 posts
  • Server:Bunker #4

Welcome back :)

At least yesterday !listplayers  did show u  "fairplay aka B-Relva , lvl 8" . So it seems to be ok in that part

Pixel

Pixel

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 52 posts
!hi

Screwloose

Screwloose

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Old retired farts
  • 1,544 posts

Vin Diesel :P

what new name? to get levels back contact a high admin from Bunker4fun

u are advertising another server? :(

yeah man i know u have high pings.

All Brazil does when they play at B4 since it is in the  Netherlands :)

Good luck with what u r doing. i am sure if u lost levels on B4 u will get them back....

RELVABRAVO

RELVABRAVO

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 154 posts

Hi everyone, I installed the Legacy version ...
B4 is ok now, B1 I recovered my xp but I did not regain my level ... Strange ..
  • OldChap likes this

RELVABRAVO

RELVABRAVO

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 154 posts

u are advertising another server? :(

I did not do that, my friend! I did not mention names;)
  • *CapTn* likes this

*CapTn*

*CapTn*

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Members
  • 1,871 posts

good too see u sir! i to have ran into some issues ... i just installed et on a w7 64 bit .. an it worked first shot .lol but i noticed the settings arent the same in w7 as where in xp same exact values and it is not same ...i can not get it bright like i like it an my mouse doesnt move same. even with same exact settings. saved my key and all and it still not  same!!!!!! .xp worked better for et .. than these new fandagled ones.lol oh and i lost my sounds settings ... w7 updates ur sound card and there is no eq in new version..an all ones i try suck bad!.tomuch dam bass wrecks et .. but he relvo ill have stop by b4 shoot u up for old times .. good to see u old et friend. seems no one is interested in reviving old bunker.. tho.. so good luck.

RELVABRAVO

RELVABRAVO

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 154 posts
Hi Captn, good to see you too! And you seem to be willing to help the B1 reborn! I actually had some issues with other versions of Win ... I do not remember having problems with xp! ;) I am currently using Win 10 and et.legacy, it seems to be a good and light version! I really am willing to relive the B1 ... I think we can go easy and patience! To start we need to find some players who are willing to play some games! ;)
  • *CapTn* likes this

Havanna Club

Havanna Club

Mmmh lvl 8... I wait for this since 3 years...

FreiQUEBEC

FreiQUEBEC

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 145 posts

Relva I was happy to see you and played a little bit on B1 few days ago!!!

Like Screw Deere said, Vin Diesel  :blum2:  :bb: