59 replies to this topic

neurosis

neurosis

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Bunker Members
  • 1,730 posts
  • Server:Bunker #1
Click to view battle stats

Motion Lotion and I have been talking about trying to get a B1 reunion game together.  Curious if anyone would be interested in setting aside an evening to come play and hang out with some of our old friends.

We still see some of the old regulars playing on other servers so we know that some of you are still around. 

I don't play as well as I used to so friendly banter and fun making is welcome. 

We'll try to message a few people to see if we can gather some interest.  Anyone?

Edited by neurosis, 14 October 2017 - 10:51 PM.

• RiotSquad likes this

LiQuId

LiQuId

Resident Hobo

• Bunker Members
  • 517 posts

I'm all for this!

just tell me the time and date and i'll be there!

Bean

Bean
  • Tb:1889806
Greetings fellas.

No promises, but I'd try to make it.

Vorhees

Vorhees

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 209 posts
  • Steam:Vorhees
  • Discord:Anubiseyes
I’ll try to make it, I’m just trying to get my old levels back. Just let me know when.

Edited by Vorhees, 15 October 2017 - 04:31 PM.

neurosis

neurosis

• Bunker Members
  • 1,730 posts

We haven't talked about a date yet.  I figure that it will take a few weeks to get the word out so I'm hoping for some time next month.

Bean!  I would love to see you playing.  I hope to get CaptN involved too if he's willing to play.  Vorhees!  Im not even sure that I have levels anymore.  :D  I was having a hard time getting them to begin with.  :D I'd love to see you playing too.

I'm sure that I can drag some players in to fill slots if we can get some interest.

• Bean likes this

Masterworld

Masterworld

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 184 posts
I would love to. Hopefully the end of November ;)

Cr@zy

Cr@zy

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 382 posts
Heya all. I will try to be there. Need to reinstall and setup ET and my old stuff hehe.
  • *CapTn* likes this

zelazko

zelazko

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 70 posts
  • Xfire:zelazko89

Definitely interested. Count me in. I just installed my Enemy Territory and setup my game tracker for easy server lunching.

• *CapTn* likes this

-=BRASIL=-

-=BRASIL=-
  • Server:Unselected

Going be a open bar?

• OReilly, Falkes, Cr@zy and 1 other like this

Snoid

Snoid

I'm good with this. Maxed out my levels on Battlefield 4 and haven't downloaded a new game yet so I have time to party on Bunker's B1. I tried playing the other day and failed miserably, so I won't be any competition but it sounds like most everyone else will be extremely rusty as well.  It would be nice to have my levels reinstalled IF they've been removed or "retired." I was a top tier admin with a "news" designation.  Let me know when you set a date. I still have the same email so your invitation was received.

Snoid

Bean

Bean
  • Tb:1889806

Bean! I would love to see you playing. I hope to get CaptN involved too if he's willing to play.

I keep the rust at bay by playing for an hour or two on weekends, if opportunity arises. Usually F|A Hardcore, because it's always populated, or Old Farts Silent, because of the old-school maps, good teamwork, and fairly relaxed atmosphere. Often under the name Beanish.

Surprised Captn hasn't replied yet. Even though he officially resigned Bunker, I recall him still being active here on the forums and over on B4.
  • neurosis likes this

zelazko

zelazko

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 70 posts
  • Xfire:zelazko89

So when will it be Saturday Sunday?

neurosis

neurosis

• Bunker Members
  • 1,730 posts

My personal choice would be Saturday or Sunday afternoon.  That way it doesn't take away from time played on any other server that people may enjoy playing on.

My hope is to get something going at the end of November or the beginning of December.  Any suggestions are welcome.  I supposed we could just set a date and wait for feedback.

neurosis

neurosis

• Bunker Members
  • 1,730 posts

I keep the rust at bay by playing for an hour or two on weekends, if opportunity arises. Usually F|A Hardcore, because it's always populated, or Old Farts Silent, because of the old-school maps, good teamwork, and fairly relaxed atmosphere. Often under the name Beanish.

Surprised Captn hasn't replied yet. Even though he officially resigned Bunker, I recall him still being active here on the forums and over on B4.

I stopped playing for about six or seven months.  I try to play on weekends now but I am probably worse than some of our old regulars by far at this point.  Duster would give me a run for my money now.  :D

• OReilly likes this

soccerkill

soccerkill
  • Xfire:Soccerkillnl
  • Tb:177277
  • Discord:Soccerkill #6972
  • Server:Bunker #4

Make a date !!! :) ill join wanna kick some asses :)

• OReilly, Falkes and neurosis like this

neurosis

neurosis

• Bunker Members
  • 1,730 posts

So how about December 2nd or 3rd or both?   That gives a Saturday or Sunday option.

Time - 12pm Pacific time.  Who wants to do some time conversions.  That gives a month to check interest and change plans if needed.

• RiotSquad and Bean like this

Mongo

Mongo

Sticking Around

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,002 posts
  • Server:Bunker #2

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/

9 hours later for me in Central Europe time, can distinguish 1 hour depending on DST but I guess everyone returned to winter time then.
Can not be on the second of December but may be the third but prefer Saturdays.

Would be fun if we managed to get into a B1 reunion.

Mongo

• neurosis likes this

neurosis

neurosis

• Bunker Members
  • 1,730 posts

Does anyone still talk to jec?  Possible to turn the bots off for a day if we can get this set up?  I'm not sure if any server setting have changed or rules to follow? I've been playing on a server with no rules for quite some time now with the exception of time taken off.  Does anyone care about spawn kill rules etc?  Go back to the original B1 rules?  Lets try to make this fun for everyone. 

You can't do a Saturday, Mongo?    I'm good for a Sunday afternoon if everyone commits.

Mongo

Mongo

Sticking Around

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,002 posts
  • Server:Bunker #2

Saturday is better for then I do not work the next day if there is nothing special.

Jecoliah looks closely at the forum so he has probably seen this but did not answer.

The server is not for extremely manny people but if we become a bunch i think all be good.

The rules may be good to discuss in advance now that so many have played elsewhere.

Map selection as it is may be good but if Jecoliah sets up a campaing he wants would also be good. The most famous maps that most know is good.

But i think the most importand thing is to not make this so advanced.

A Date is fine and hope that people come and have a greate time.

The Bots can be turned OFF.

Best Regards

Mongo

moshun

moshun

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 50 posts
  • Xfire:willy1

Wow, awesome to see so much interest!

Any ruleset or maps you guys want is cool with me.  However, like Mongo said, it might be best to have familiar maps so that people are more likely to stay longer.  As far as dates go, I think Saturday would probably be the best, but I'd be cool with Sunday too.  Neuro mentioned a time where it would be night for those in Europe and afternoon for USA peeps, definitely agree on that.  

Really looking forward to playing some games.

-Motion

PS - Im going to vote for Darji every chance I get :P

• Bean likes this