YES!

leaDpoisAn

leaDpoisAn

Sticking Around

• Bunker Admins
  • 825 posts
  • Server:Bunker #1
Click to view battle stats

Saturday Dec 2nd works for me, would be great to see everyone.  However, I am more a 8PM EST time player or later.   I hope we have enough for an after party. 

What is everyone using these days for talking, Discord, TS, ? 

Mongo

Mongo

Sticking Around

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,058 posts
  • Server:Bunker #2

Bunker teamspeak

Name:Bunker Gaming Teamspeak
Address:173.199.64.243:9234
Version:3.0.13.7 on Linux

• *CapTn* likes this

neurosis

neurosis

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Bunker Members
  • 1,775 posts

Saturday Dec 2nd works for me, would be great to see everyone.  However, I am more a 8PM EST time player or later.   I hope we have enough for an after party. 

What is everyone using these days for talking, Discord, TS, ? 

Nice to see you Lead.  I'm still hanging on IOW t/s .. I think that Soccer removed my privileges on bunker t/s.  :P   Im sure that we can talk on bunker t/s?   Is it still there?

Jecoliah

Jecoliah

I Come Here Often

• Bunker Admins
  • 3,297 posts

B1 is on Autopilot, already has the most popular maps.  Will leave bots On, when a player joins a bot disconnects and visa versa.

I still have a problem with the Shrubbot and database getting corrupted, ill try to make sure i have the backups in place on the days y'all are playing, so most people that still have the same ET Key will have their level.  Don't worry so much about levels, we are lucky i have a backup from before the server went dead.  The server has been empty for years now but a few people still play on it.  I'm Not going to make any changes to the configuration or maps, no need unless the server gets popular again by some miracle. As far as rules, they are still the same, just before the server was abandoned we won the battle to allow spawn killing so please don't bicker about that, spawn killing IS allowed and is displayed for all players to see.  Y'all have fun!  Not sure ill be there but again i will try to make sure the backup files are in place so most peeps will have their levels and commands.

• leaDpoisAn, neurosis and Bean like this

neurosis

neurosis

• Bunker Members
  • 1,775 posts

Jec, I have some pretty good interest in a reunion game.. probably can get more.  I didn't realize that the slots on B1 were reduced. I'd be willing to donate to increase the slots for a month.  Is that worth a discussion? 

Were talking about December 2nd as the date...  I dont want to axe anyone out but Saturday seems to be the day that people that I've talked to want to play.

• *CapTn* likes this

*CapTn*

*CapTn*

• Members
  • 1,923 posts
  • Steam:captn3

ill play too hope its on a weekend or i will be working.lol

im not gonna say if im rusty or nottho.lol i can bring some friends too if ud like..is this ok i have new group i play with .

ill stop in more here   check see how this is going .. good on u  guys .. love u all.

Jecoliah

Jecoliah

I Come Here Often

• Bunker Admins
  • 3,297 posts

Jec, I have some pretty good interest in a reunion game.. probably can get more.  I didn't realize that the slots on B1 were reduced. I'd be willing to donate to increase the slots for a month.  Is that worth a discussion? 

Were talking about December 2nd as the date...  I dont want to axe anyone out but Saturday seems to be the day that people that I've talked to want to play.

How many slots you need? You really think there will be more than 16 players on the server at one time?

Jec

*CapTn*

*CapTn*

• Members
  • 1,923 posts
  • Steam:captn3

had some fun on b1 yesterday . there was few who showed up .. had blast.. love b1 runs great!.

neurosis

neurosis

• Bunker Members
  • 1,775 posts

How many slots you need? You really think there will be more than 16 players on the server at one time?

Jec

To be honest, we're not really sure.  I've drummed up a fair amount of interest but you know how that goes. My hope and the whole reason for trying to set this up is that we get as many of the old regulars on (whoever still plays that is) as possible.  We have around 10 that have responded to this thread so far? I have a few interested that weren't bunker members that will help fill some slots. 

Our thinking, and we could just be overly optimistic, is that it would be better to have too many slots just in case rather than too few. On one hand, I would hate for you to go through the trouble if we only end up with 5 people showing up. On the other, I'm afraid that if the slots do fill, people probably won't sit around trying to get in for very long.

Either way, it will be nice to see some of the old regulars again.  Does anyone know if Duster actually still plays? It wouldn't be the same without that guy.  :D

Motion, did you check to see if Darji is in the map rotation?  <grin>

KILLERBEE

KILLERBEE

• Members
  • 2,867 posts
  • Server:Bunker #4

I'm interested, hopefully a Sunday!

Jecoliah

Jecoliah

I Come Here Often

• Bunker Admins
  • 3,297 posts

I will raise the # of slots before the date.

Jec

• leaDpoisAn and *CapTn* like this

PATRIOT

PATRIOT

Sticking Around

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,073 posts
  • Server:Unselected

:tease:

• neurosis likes this

neurosis

neurosis

• Bunker Members
  • 1,775 posts

:tease:

Pat!  Are you interested in participating in this?

Does anyone know if Ace, Killjoy, RRR, Bill, Menthol, Dingo, still monitor bunker or still play on other servers?

moshun

moshun

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 50 posts
  • Xfire:willy1

I know Menthol frequents Old Farts and Duster sometimes goes on F|A.  Last time I saw Mandy was on FA a while ago.  Bill came on IOW a couple of times over the last year IIRC.  I'll try and get into contact with some of them if I can.

Thanks for increasing the slots Jec.  I'm not sure how many people will show up but I'm pretty optimistic.  |>B<|'s a name thats been around for a while and I think that if people are looking at splatterladder or trackbase and see activity, more people will show up. 

• Bean likes this

PATRIOT

PATRIOT

Sticking Around

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,073 posts

I have it on my calendar, but too early for me to commit yet.

• neurosis and Bean like this

neurosis

neurosis

• Bunker Members
  • 1,775 posts

I have it on my calendar, but too early for me to commit yet.

The consideration is enough for me. :D 

@Jec.  Within the next couple of weeks you should see an "anonymous" donation made to the server regardless of whether this falls through.  Thanks for being accommodating.

• *CapTn* likes this

-=BRASIL=-

-=BRASIL=-

Heya all. I will try to be there. Need to reinstall and setup ET and my old stuff hehe.

OMG Save the date, put here and let´s kickAZZ of this Cr@zy

• Cr@zy likes this

Bean

Bean
  • Tb:1889806
I used to see Mandy on F|A, but not for a while. I think I'd know... let's just say he makes his presence known.

Masterworld

Masterworld

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 191 posts
Ill do my best for the second of dec. in Holland is sinterklaas around that date so I have join later I think ( 2 small kids)