Hey all!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Sakura

Sakura
  • Steam:SakuraHaruno22
  • Server:Bunker #1
Click to view battle stats
Hey |>B<|unker family!! I just wanted to share with you all what has been happening to me within the last couple of months.
1. I'm on the downward slope with my college/university education. I passed my social work comprehensive final so that has enabled me to go for my field practicum. This fall I'm going to complete my practicum for social work. I am required to get 450 hours so I will be working pretty long and tiring hours, but so worth it. After summer class, I will one more class in field then I will be walking in the Spring 2019 with a Bachelor's degree in Social Work!
2. Two months ago I found out from my sister-in law that I'm going to be aunt. I am so excited for this new chapter in my life. I will love this child whole heartedly.
3. I'm going to get back into dating too so we shall see how that goes.
So guys, that's what has been happening to me within the last couple of months. So yeah, life is going amazing for me. I hope the same for you all as well! See you soon on the servers ;)

With love,
Sakura <3
  • Falkes and RiotSquad like this

Defender

Defender

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 399 posts
  • Server:Unselected

AAAAAhhhhhh That is great Sakura (Kate) I am so please for you. Yeah some hard work ahead, abut you have a nice break now so enjoy that too.

Happy times! 

Love from Defender (Graham)

qznick

qznick

Hi, My Name Is..

• Bunker Members
  • 18 posts
  • Server:Bunker #4

Hey Sakura, good to hear from you! :)