OldChap

OldChap

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Admins
  • 445 posts
  • Tb:1410130
  • Server:Bunker #4
Click to view battle stats

Nah, Olivia would never do a thing like that ;)

QuQu

QuQu

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Admins
  • 703 posts

I do like that 2nd pic - she so lonely ...    

"would u need some hand?  "

!slap ququ , not  allowed in 2018   to do or think or say. Not even dream - they all see ur browsing history too now. And record . And use, if needed ;)

:D

Olivia indeed sometimes likes to sk .   Ok, not really sk, but bots on spawn exit . Specially on botwar ( 1...2 vs 20 )

But never seen Olivia do it in game against  human team . Or when game looks 'human enough'  aka   playable  game with bots each side .

Maybe im not too active lately  - can be also. And dunno latest trends   .

Lil hint - wait  a sec , before u exit . Let Olivia shoot  panza on bots.  And then jump out and kill . Should be easy - reload panza takes some seconds . 

Change from panza to smg takes for him shtload time - he dont use nr3 for switch from  panza to smg ..or what ever secondary weapon he uses .

After u do this some time, im pretty sure it works :)

Red...

Red...

Hi, My Name Is..

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Server:Unselected
Hello.
I do not see in the permission rules for sk (bots).
Sk is sk.
If someone does this, he does not know who he will kill (mixed team).

Clarify the rules - I suggest:
- allow light weapons shooting - not sk,
- when you're shooting from a light weapon to people shooting at you from the spawnkilla zone - not sk,
- spawnkilling not applicable Capture Spawn - not sk,
- when the spwan is so located, that, of course, fights have to take place there - not sk,
- spawnkill is always used when you use heavier weapons (panzer, mortal, can, pf, grenade) and syringes, first aid kit (CO), ..............

According to me SK is not giving physical possibility to an opponent to get out from the fire (that is, centrally attacking the spawn place). And for that it should be warn, kick.
An example to consider.
Imagine a situation that the tank is in front of the 2nd barrier in GOLDRUSCH and you want to defend it even when you leave the other side, and so you can not safely pass the bridge !! Air raids paralyze the opponent here.
Therefore, a heavy weapon - no - no chance, light as much as possible - allowed.
QuQu your tips are accurate and used by players to eliminate him, but this is not a real problem.
The problem is imprecise rules and no penalty for breaking them.

QuQu

QuQu

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Admins
  • 703 posts

Maybe i should clear more, what i did meant by " Olivia indeed sometimes likes to sk .   Ok, not really sk, but bots on spawn exit . Specially on botwar ( 1...2 vs 20 ) "

U may see  -  "not really sk" .. but bots on exit.

There is not really possible to sk in B4.  Spawnshield lasts too long , all are able to move out.

In that same Gold Rush u have 3 ways to exit spawn.  If u are a human and u got brains instead of code, u take way where is no Olivia :)

Sk and kill in spawn exit (if there is more then one ways out ) is different thing.

Creepy Geek

Creepy Geek

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Bunker Admins
  • 2,899 posts

jjjeeezzzz... get a life!

I can't see a real serious abuse/complaint here.........i see a bunch of pictures what implicate a "funny" touch to this complaint

Some people just need to chill when there is a bunker(4)fun botwar.

For the record, we made an gentleman's agreement that when we have a !botwar - human's vs Bot's - the rules are bend a little bit (e.g. like SK and heavy gun's in spawn)

And Red, light up. with that same attitude B1 and B2 died!

Nurse Olivia is one of the nicest persons on B4 lately. The girl is just having a bit of fun....in fact she should get  |>B<|  :king:

(oh oh here come's the drama)

• RiotSquad likes this

Red...

Red...

Hi, My Name Is..

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Server:Unselected
Hello.
Creepy Geek is not a complaint about Olivia.
I suggest you change the rules.
Sk is not respected like shooting from the center of spawn and this is a problem.
The gentlemen's agreement on sk with bots should be written in the rules. Reminding is then necessary and everyone knows. At the moment I do not see the entry.
You can relax so that you do not break the rules.
Why do you set the rules if you do not use them?
Playing with bots, one sniper can destroy the whole sense of the game - a first aid kit in spam, as well as panca or running with a syringe in the opponent's clothing.
Cool.
As I wrote SK is SK. Please specify. Add light weapons as allowed in spawns and exits.

QuQu, I have a brain and I know how to play, but what are you supposed to disarm dynamite with art, panca over your head? No chance. Dynamite is ticking and you choose a short path.
You know that I'm trying not to play in the axis team and basically it's not my GoldRush problem.
Cover - it's long but it secures you. You have time to leave spawn. Not everyone does it. They shoot from the spawn and hide in it and use tin cans. How do you kill him without breaking SK? That's why I think that killing an enemy with light weapons should be allowed everywhere. Of course, I do not support sitting in spawns and hunting for the enemy.
As for getting out of the spawn, I think it's not SK and I will continue to kill. Exits should be free of heavy weapons - give the opponent a chance.
Good luck.