Still Considered a Newbie

• Bunker Friends
  • 22 posts
  • Server:Bunker #4
Click to view battle stats

header.jpg?t=1482260844

hot-nurse-claims-she-was-forced-to-quit-

CR_6198_36da55da1da2483eb9378aea8c22bc56

Edited by Dani, 29 July 2018 - 09:38 PM.

OldChap

OldChap

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Admins
  • 450 posts
  • Tb:1410130

Nah, Olivia would never do a thing like that ;)

QuQu

QuQu

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Admins
  • 716 posts

I do like that 2nd pic - she so lonely ...    

"would u need some hand?  "

!slap ququ , not  allowed in 2018   to do or think or say. Not even dream - they all see ur browsing history too now. And record . And use, if needed ;)

:D

Olivia indeed sometimes likes to sk .   Ok, not really sk, but bots on spawn exit . Specially on botwar ( 1...2 vs 20 )

But never seen Olivia do it in game against  human team . Or when game looks 'human enough'  aka   playable  game with bots each side .

Maybe im not too active lately  - can be also. And dunno latest trends   .

Lil hint - wait  a sec , before u exit . Let Olivia shoot  panza on bots.  And then jump out and kill . Should be easy - reload panza takes some seconds . 

Change from panza to smg takes for him shtload time - he dont use nr3 for switch from  panza to smg ..or what ever secondary weapon he uses .

After u do this some time, im pretty sure it works :)

• Havanna Club likes this

Red...

Red...

Hi, My Name Is..

• Bunker Friends
  • 7 posts
  • Server:Unselected
Hello.
I do not see in the permission rules for sk (bots).
Sk is sk.
If someone does this, he does not know who he will kill (mixed team).

Clarify the rules - I suggest:
- allow light weapons shooting - not sk,
- when you're shooting from a light weapon to people shooting at you from the spawnkilla zone - not sk,
- spawnkilling not applicable Capture Spawn - not sk,
- when the spwan is so located, that, of course, fights have to take place there - not sk,
- spawnkill is always used when you use heavier weapons (panzer, mortal, can, pf, grenade) and syringes, first aid kit (CO), ..............

According to me SK is not giving physical possibility to an opponent to get out from the fire (that is, centrally attacking the spawn place). And for that it should be warn, kick.
An example to consider.
Imagine a situation that the tank is in front of the 2nd barrier in GOLDRUSCH and you want to defend it even when you leave the other side, and so you can not safely pass the bridge !! Air raids paralyze the opponent here.
Therefore, a heavy weapon - no - no chance, light as much as possible - allowed.
QuQu your tips are accurate and used by players to eliminate him, but this is not a real problem.
The problem is imprecise rules and no penalty for breaking them.

QuQu

QuQu

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Admins
  • 716 posts

Maybe i should clear more, what i did meant by " Olivia indeed sometimes likes to sk .   Ok, not really sk, but bots on spawn exit . Specially on botwar ( 1...2 vs 20 ) "

U may see  -  "not really sk" .. but bots on exit.

There is not really possible to sk in B4.  Spawnshield lasts too long , all are able to move out.

In that same Gold Rush u have 3 ways to exit spawn.  If u are a human and u got brains instead of code, u take way where is no Olivia :)

Sk and kill in spawn exit (if there is more then one ways out ) is different thing.

Creepy Geek

Creepy Geek

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Bunker Admins
  • 2,920 posts

jjjeeezzzz... get a life!

I can't see a real serious abuse/complaint here.........i see a bunch of pictures what implicate a "funny" touch to this complaint

Some people just need to chill when there is a bunker(4)fun botwar.

For the record, we made an gentleman's agreement that when we have a !botwar - human's vs Bot's - the rules are bend a little bit (e.g. like SK and heavy gun's in spawn)

And Red, light up. with that same attitude B1 and B2 died!

Nurse Olivia is one of the nicest persons on B4 lately. The girl is just having a bit of fun....in fact she should get  |>B<|  :king:

(oh oh here come's the drama)

• RiotSquad and Havanna Club like this

Red...

Red...

Hi, My Name Is..

• Bunker Friends
  • 7 posts
Hello.
Creepy Geek is not a complaint about Olivia.
I suggest you change the rules.
Sk is not respected like shooting from the center of spawn and this is a problem.
The gentlemen's agreement on sk with bots should be written in the rules. Reminding is then necessary and everyone knows. At the moment I do not see the entry.
You can relax so that you do not break the rules.
Why do you set the rules if you do not use them?
Playing with bots, one sniper can destroy the whole sense of the game - a first aid kit in spam, as well as panca or running with a syringe in the opponent's clothing.
Cool.
As I wrote SK is SK. Please specify. Add light weapons as allowed in spawns and exits.

QuQu, I have a brain and I know how to play, but what are you supposed to disarm dynamite with art, panca over your head? No chance. Dynamite is ticking and you choose a short path.
You know that I'm trying not to play in the axis team and basically it's not my GoldRush problem.
Cover - it's long but it secures you. You have time to leave spawn. Not everyone does it. They shoot from the spawn and hide in it and use tin cans. How do you kill him without breaking SK? That's why I think that killing an enemy with light weapons should be allowed everywhere. Of course, I do not support sitting in spawns and hunting for the enemy.
As for getting out of the spawn, I think it's not SK and I will continue to kill. Exits should be free of heavy weapons - give the opponent a chance.
Good luck.

*CapTn*

*CapTn*

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Members
  • 1,916 posts
  • Steam:captn3
  • Server:Bunker #1

im sorry i laughed way hard at this.lol :scenic:  :laugh2:  :laugh2:

Dani

Dani

Still Considered a Newbie

• Bunker Friends
  • 22 posts

Some drama this weekend involving Stanley and sk

vvlMiSB.jpg

QuQu

QuQu

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Admins
  • 716 posts

"Everybody hoping they could be the one
I was born to run, I was born for this "    

'i do what it takes'- imagine dragons  ...as i was posted once before about u :)

Can u pls tell me, what is this u  want with this post ?

U had at least two high admins  in server. One only says , according to this picture , how to take screenshot and post it  and other is busy with game . 

Dont u think its somehow funny .. or even mocking you  ?

1st - Stanley does not SK ( it means spawnkill)

2nd - hes english is very bad = he never writes long slogans normally in server.

3rd- u must have pissed him off with whine, so he writes indeed.. caps lock on

4th- i know my ppl who play in B4 .

U all who for sure read this topic  :

1st - u behave in game

2nd - u do not yell at other ppl

3rd - u do not tell ppl how to play or "u need engi"

4th - u , as admins , use ur damn pwr  to mute, kick .. like Relva did, to keep peace

As its about u, Dani, i also know how u play. Getting real close to spawn , if u allowed ( = enemy is weak )  and try to gain most kills .

Its pretty ok... till u dont cross line , when sk starts :D    

..or  when u should let weaker team to breathe a little .  Yes, this times come sometimes  - u let enemy built tank .... u dont take field to keep arty..

u dont use panza in places where all enemy gets out . U know, sportsmanship 

In this case Stanley dont have to be in "real close" , he takes u out  more far away.    He takes me too, if u ask... 50% times  :)

Hes just good . And i like it , i like strong enemy. Gives me reason to be better ..try more  :)   

It is last days for ET, as u all know very well . Lets make them nice for all of us  ;)

Red...

Red...

Hi, My Name Is..

• Bunker Friends
  • 7 posts

« on: Today at 12:22:27 PM »
quote.gifQuote modify.gifModify delete.gifRemove
Relvabravo has been using false accusations for several days. It happened earlier. I ignored it. I think it's time to stop it. Enough of this. You can read "stanley - Sk" "Rambo medic" "noob" and many other nonsense?
Yesterday he wrote "search for a new server - you are flying out, I am telling you".
Earlier, he threatened to ban for sk. But I did not make sk. I wrote to him to make the demo available to the admins. Let them decide forbidding me. I am an old player, I always play ferplay without "vitamins". I help and sometimes administer the admin from catching cheaters. I do not know what level I have but I know that relvabravo uses her as a child. He cut off my voice many times - for no reason.
This server ("4fan") is for fun with open access and I do not want anyone to tell me what to play and especially relvabravo.
P.S. The engineer has a hard time without a medic. The medic clears the field for him, he helps. I like and I will play a medic and I have somewhere that it does not like relvabravo.
I think he is a poor kid who can not lose.

Yesterday, as always, I beat his ass. Effect - left the server - 22:04.
He returned at 22:22. I think he turned on, he used wh. He shot before he saw the target. He was going to him probably as if he knew where he was. He was prepared. He raised the level, effectiveness - this is not possible for 20 minutes. I played for fun and did not want to waste time. I have no proof but I will wait.
I think that what he does is to eliminate the players he can not handle.
Dani84a - repeats relvabravo - still writes sk, sk, sk, sk, sk .........
Only that it's bullshit.

In the case of Wous, I fell very bad. I liked playing with him. But the cheater is a cheater.
In the case of relvabravo, it will be a real pleasure.
Time will tell.

If anyone wants respect, let them give it to others. I do not have to him.

Someone knows who it is and who else has this shit 
"... Friend (very Old et player) of my told me to use this setting ..." from post Re: I do not like to be right ... «Reply # 11 on: June 12, 2018, 09:54:49 PM»  ?

Thank you for everything QuQu.
P.Stanley.

Red...

Red...

Hi, My Name Is..

• Bunker Friends
  • 7 posts
Not only me ....

Red...

Red...

Hi, My Name Is..

• Bunker Friends
  • 7 posts
That's I play a medic.

https://megawrzuta.p...72bb6f00b5.html

Of course everyone as relvabravo (after the game) is noobs ...
This was before the map river port. CrazySound! asked relvabravo who really is a noob ?
I know the answer and You?

QuQu

QuQu

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Admins
  • 716 posts

Well.

This is getting interesting ;)

I did write something like this, while you both (stanley and dani)  did play. 1vs1 with some bots  :

"can it be in future, that u 2 play like u do now ? And do not yell at each other, and dont make drama" 

Since i got no answer to that, i assume  that i have to babysit you 2 .

1. there is no sk, if u get killed outside from spawn.  There are very few maps, where is just one exit  and spawnshield wont protect you

2. there is no reason to get so boiling, that u use CAPS " F***....blabla - other nice words" to damn enemy

Pls do behave. 

I find B4 very nice place with great settings . To play .. attack or defend .  And dont forget, its B4 aka  bunker4 fun .  FUN

But if u want drama, i can arrange it for u .    So better behave.

• RiotSquad likes this

Red...

Red...

Hi, My Name Is..

• Bunker Friends
  • 7 posts

Hi QuQu.

If I play, I play. I do not write too much and You know that. Not every question has an answer. Look at the top.

My keyboard (RAZER BlackWidow Chroma V2 yellow switches) is very sensitive. It is not good for writing. I do not use intentionally capslock. Just a my mistake.

I do not need a babysitter - please turn Your attention to the other side.

I know what I can and I do not have a problem with it. Line is crossed. Not me. Like I play yesterday I play always, if the enemy does not write nonsense to me. I called the problem a nickname. You are not always in the game. You do not see and hear everything. Someone provokes and it's not me. If it does, I'm not passive, that's all. He knew You were watching. This can change when it is not observed. As in the past. You can be sure of my side - I will ignore the "kids" but also document the words.

B4 - that's why I am. But I think PB – nieed turn on, sk - I suggested at the top.

My opinion about pb and sk was the effect of players' behavior. Before the event.

More drama is not necessary.

You see the player yesterday - You know what I am writing about.

See You in battle.

QuQu

QuQu

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Admins
  • 716 posts

Im not so sure, that PB will do anything good.  ....  Last time, when it was active on B4, it did give all ppl fancy lags  :/

But indeed - i havnt got time nor interest  to read  about it more . And as i know from last time  : pb doesn't support ET anymore.

Is it changed ?   

I know, that we are PB now ;)

So are you - make demos and give admins reason to act .  .. in what part i thank you   very much!

With that last post u made, we have just one  'enemy of the server ' left  active  :)   

As i see, u not need more drama ,etc . 

And as u say - you do not provoke  . Im pretty sure , that u are correct .  And indeed im half time afk sometimes and i dont see everything .

I was type in past  post : i know my ppl in B4  :)     It means , i know . Without a smile at end.  U actually do not have to explane urself

I did comment at u, just cause u did let provoke urself to type in CAPS "f'*** " and other nice stuff  ;)

And u know, that u have tools to avoid that sht what provokes you :) ( !mute )  

U say, u dont use it.  But maybe sometimes its needed , since all dont have enough brains . To keep server in peace . And some are afk half times :D

Indeed, see you in battle :)

As all of others  ;)   Attack !!!!  

Red...

Red...

Hi, My Name Is..

• Bunker Friends
  • 7 posts
Hi QuQu.
Yes PB does not support ET. Nothing has changed. No update. But it still works.
Only You need to turn on.
In the post "Bzz" You wrote about the player "Amadeus". Maybe someone from AOS will help. There, PB works without lags. The second server is (HBC) HELLBASKET ETPro3.2.6 - I do not know it. This adds information to unofficial bans. Please, look below.

dba189b3259bdc07med.jpg

ET is a classic. Players are back. They stay for a short or long time. PB kick cheaters. It gives a sense of minimal security. I think that everyone prefers lag from cheaters.
Thank You for Your time.

QuQu

QuQu

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Admins
  • 716 posts

Thanks Stanley :) 

Im sure Chap or Owen take a look  to that PB , if they find time . They manage server ( settings and stuff . Not just blabla like me :D  ) .

Sadly i hear , that Amadeus , who was leading long time aos ( and maybe kernwaffe too. not sure, im B4 player)  got banned :/  By real owners or something.. i dunno more.

If PB wont mess game play, then it could be nice to have indeed. I agree  .

But if it does give lag or collapse server... etc , then we have to do that part ourselves.

+ its very easy to get new etkey and ip, sneak past any bans. Ppl can tell who is who, algorithms not so good at it... yet  ;)   

See you :)