Epic Games giving away 25 free games

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Sakura

Sakura
  • Steam:SakuraHaruno22
  • Server:Bunker #1
Click to view battle stats
Hey guys, as you have read the company that created Fortnite is giving away 25 free games that started last week. The first free game is Subnautica. The next one is Super Meat Boy. You have to create an account on the website and its legitimately free. Unfortunately you have to install the Epic Games launcher to play these free games. If you do, let me know if you do download the launcher and I will give you my name so we can chat on the program. Happy gaming :)

www.epicgames.com

Edited by Sakura, 18 December 2018 - 12:35 AM.

thestig

thestig

I Come Here Often

• Bunker Admins
  • 3,834 posts
  • Steam:TheStigNL
  • Discord:thestignl
  • Server:Bunker #2

wow. i knew they were giving away free games but didn't know they will do this with 25 games :O Dang.

Got Subnautica already, but haven't played it yet. Did you play it already @Sakura?

Sakura

Sakura
  • Steam:SakuraHaruno22
  • Server:Bunker #1

wow. i knew they were giving away free games but didn't know they will do this with 25 games :O Dang.

Got Subnautica already, but haven't played it yet. Did you play it already @Sakura?

I picked it up and played it a little bit but not too much. I am curious to see what other games they will give away after Super Meat Boy.

thestig

thestig

I Come Here Often

• Bunker Admins
  • 3,834 posts
  • Steam:TheStigNL
  • Discord:thestignl
  • Server:Bunker #2

I picked it up and played it a little bit but not too much. I am curious to see what other games they will give away after Super Meat Boy.

same here. guess we'll find out sooner or later and hopefully there is a gem in there.