2 replies to this topic

EZFrag

EZFrag

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,752 posts
  • Server:Unselected
Click to view battle stats

Hey guys.  I recently received an invitation to join the Bunker Discord channel, which I have done.  After I left Wolf ET, I played a little BF4, but really found a game I like in Player's Unknown Battlegrounds.  A battle royale with options to play solo, duo's, or in a squad of 4.  It is a reasonably priced game, and it is not perfect.  it does have it's flaws.  But where I paid 100 bucks for BF4 or 60 Bucks for COD Blackops, PubG is only 30 US dollars.  So, if any of you guys have this game and want to run duos or squads with me, add me as a friend on steam.  My steam name is ezfrag98.  A few other Bunker members are there, Koa Kohiko, Snoid, Sakura.  Liquid use to play it.  So you might see some of us around.  Send me an invite and will do some fraggin'. 

I look forward to it.

Later.

• SmileyBoyNL! likes this

SmileyBoyNL!

SmileyBoyNL!

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Friends
  • 118 posts
  • Steam:Im2DeliciousS
  • Discord:ImDeliciousS#5133
  • Server:Bunker #4
I got it on xbox and im not sure if im ever gonna get it on the pc! But it is a great and fun game so maybe you will see me around maybe😉

Smiley :king:

Sakura

Sakura
  • Steam:SakuraHaruno22
  • Server:Bunker #1

I got it on xbox and im not sure if im ever gonna get it on the pc! But it is a great and fun game so maybe you will see me around maybe😉

Smiley :king:

Sounds good Smiley. We all use Steam so if you want to add me, let me know :)