Metro Exodus

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Sakura

Sakura
  • Steam:SakuraHaruno22
  • Server:Bunker #1
Click to view battle stats
Hey all, this past Thursday I picked up my pre-order of Metro Exodus for my Xbox One. Despite the backlash the game got from Steam users, I am enjoying the beginning of the game. What are your thoughts on the game?
  • SmileyBoyNL! likes this

SmileyBoyNL!

SmileyBoyNL!

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Friends
  • 120 posts
  • Steam:Im2DeliciousS
  • Discord:ImDeliciousS#5133
  • Server:Bunker #4

Hey sakura,

What is your gamertag on xbox? I'm playing the first 2 metro games on pc and i'm enjoying both of them but I'm still not sure if I should buy the Metro Exodus on xbox.... So do you recommend it?

Smiley :king: 

Sakura

Sakura
  • Steam:SakuraHaruno22
  • Server:Bunker #1
Smiley,

I will send you a message on Discord with my Xbox gamertag. My suggestion is to play through and beat the first two games. Exodus is an open world with crafting abilities. You can craft bullets for your various guns, gasmask filters and even medkits. Each of these items ensure your survival in the game. Depending on how much you want to spend, you can pick up the Auroa Edition that will include the base game and expansion pass. You may also get 2033 Redux game as well. I love the Metro games and I am loving the game's open feel with exploring and crafting the materials. Depending if you buy it on PC, you will need to go through Epic Games if you want it this year. Epic has the game exclusively for 1 year. Otherwise, you can pick it up elsewhere for the console. It is your choice if you want the game or not. I love it personally though.