Dani

Dani

Still Considered a Newbie

• Bunker Friends
  • 40 posts
  • Server:Bunker #4
Click to view battle stats

After latest events I'm leaving Bunker4fun

I was invited to |>B<| last month and was told to put the B tag in my nickname, happiness :) anyway I have been busy with work so couldnt play much.

After 1 month I came back and some members were suspicious about my B tag, for example the 0o0o0o0 dude with green nickname (I never remember it lol) he was asking all time who invited me and I honestly can't remember so he got mad at me and trolled my nickname changing it to "Dani I dont remember" for an unknown reason I couldnt use the "|" character (vertical bar) I had to reinstall the ET client and lost my 200k XP points oh well. After reinstalling I finally could use the "|" symbol but someone got mad again and Riot agreed and cracked my nickname again. Not only that but also got degraded from user level 5 to user level 1 so I can no longer call for votes which is very useful (for example to set botwars). Other members mocked at me later. Won't tolerate all these insults to my person so goodbye.

Was fun to play with you specially Screewloose, Defender and lord raku, awesome guys.

Cya.

Defender

Defender

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 417 posts

Don't go Dani - things can be resolved!

We will miss you - you are great fun guy!

Take good care as usual

Regards,

Defender.

• Sun likes this

Polish cow tipper

Polish cow tipper

• Bunker Members
  • 421 posts

I was invited to |>B<| last month and was told to put the B tag in my nickname, happiness :) anyway I have been busy with work so couldnt play much.

After 1 month I came back and some members were suspicious about my B tag, for example the 0o0o0o0 dude with green nickname (I never remember it lol) he was asking all time who invited me and I honestly can't remember so he got mad at me and trolled my nickname changing it to "Dani I dont remember" for an unknown reason I couldnt use the "|" character (vertical bar) I had to reinstall the ET client and lost my 200k XP points oh well. After reinstalling I finally could use the "|" symbol but someone got mad again and Riot agreed and cracked my nickname again. Not only that but also got degraded from user level 5 to user level 1 so I can no longer call for votes which is very useful (for example to set botwars). Other members mocked at me later. Won't tolerate all these insults to my person so goodbye.

Was fun to play with you specially Screewloose, Defender and lord raku, awesome guys.

Cya.

Not sure how all this came about, i don't play much ET anymore but i monitor the forum daily and your name never came up for membership, having remembered who said to put the |>B<| tag on would help out a lot, and the person with all the 0o0o0o is the one that owns/runs this server..  Not sure what to tell you from here but sorry you are leaving, i always enjoyed playing when you were around when u started!

Sun

Sun

Hi, My Name Is..

• Bunker Members
  • 19 posts

I'm sorry Dani, you decided to leave. I understand you. There was certainly no intention for B members to make you feel resentful. I support Defender as he wrote above.

Screwloose

Screwloose

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Old retired farts
  • 1,569 posts

Hey Dani,

I was surprised you did have a tag, since I have not seen no vote for it. but i am not allowed in the admin pages.

Also i am not a member of the Bunker4fun forum.

So I thought it was cool u were B. I even joked about not seeing you for a while...

anyway the 0oo00oo00 green guy runs bunker4 and i think he would know about you being invited to Bunker.

in the old days when many people played people were banned for faking a tag.

I think you should reconsider leaving ET and bunker4. Play have fun like before

I am sure you would of been tagged this year..

I didn't see anyone changing your name, they should of just told you to rename self without tag or renamed you Dani.. nothing else

So, whatever you decide I want you to know many here like you. I like you. You were one of only a few people that worried about me when i went missing in action.. Thanks for that

Good luck with everything friend if this is the end.

ps i loved asking you about Spanish things and making my stupid jokes.

i will say see you later since I do not want to say goodbye/adios

• Havanna Club likes this

RiotSquad

RiotSquad

• Bunker Members
  • 300 posts
  • Tb:4337191

Heho Dani, I was surprised as I came some days ago to server and saw you connecting and wearing B-Tag.

Asked you how it came to that and you said you were invited. I explained you that every member gets voted on forums, which didn't happen so far on you.

You got my explanation and I thought you gonna change it soon - for me no reason to warn, kick, ... you - that's why I explained it to you.

You also had some troubles with your ET (you already connected with just lvl 1, I guess cause of your new install or so?), which you also installed new again during a match. Right after that you came back, all XP gone ...

However, I thought after 2hrs you didnt change it, I will do it for you - that's all.

I am sorry if that's the reason you leave, it wasn't meant in a bad way at all.

Would be happy to see you soon again on B4, was always fun playing with you :)

Edited by RiotSquad, 13 January 2020 - 10:43 PM.

• Havanna Club likes this

G0rt

G0rt

Galactic Policeman

• S Moderator
  • 3,613 posts
  • Steam:G0rt2002
  • Server:Bunker #10

Can always go back to Mario Kart....

• soccerkill and Havanna Club like this

Havanna Club

Havanna Club

Cya.

Two questions...

Who invited you?

Who said to you 'wear the tag'?

And relax... When some ladies a little bit kidding. It's a game and the name of the server  is Bunker for FUN.

Havanna

Creepy Geek

Creepy Geek

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Bunker Admins
  • 2,968 posts

Hi Dani,

First things first,

I did not see a invitation for you to wear the |>B<| tag.

Not in the admin section nor in the member-proposal section.

The Bunker.aaxxss.com forum is the forum where the members are voted but for your interest, there was also no poll/vote going on on Bunker4fun forum.

My conclusion is that someone pulled a joke on you (that i don't find humor or like at all)

It has no use to tell us/me who that person was because that would be a denial from both sides and solve nothing.

I know you as a friendly and kind player, but i also think you lost your cool in this case.

When a (head) admin asks you why you are doing something, even to take your tag down because it's not known by him you can easily comply with his request.

I am pretty sure that o-0-0-o is checking his facts right at the moment he asks you!

All (head) admins (B4) will first jump online to connect the designated forums and check facts before they accuse you.

If this is a goodbye then i would regret that.

I really like you but in this case you should have keep you cool and start the dialogue.

Best regards,  Creepy Geek

Edit: as far as i can see you are not demoted to level 1. What possibly happned is that after a reinstall, you connected with a faulty et-key or none key activated? (std level1)

Edited by Creepy Geek, 16 January 2020 - 05:25 PM.

• RiotSquad, OldChap, Polish cow tipper and 1 other like this