47 replies to this topic

calljohnx

calljohnx

Hi, My Name Is..

• Retired Staff
  • 0 posts
  • Server:Bunker #1
Click to view battle stats

Hey all. My name is John Hoffmann in case you don't know me and I am Sudd3nd3ath's twin brother. Unfortunately this Saturday, my brother passed away in Berlin from a thrombosis. I pmed Falkes already but whoever is in charge now of this forum and site please contact me at john@calljohnx.com

I would really appreciate that.

Please remember him as the generous and crazy dude he was !!

Sun

Sun

Still Considered a Newbie

• Bunker Members
  • 31 posts
  • Server:Bunker #4
R.I.P.

OldChap

OldChap

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Admins
  • 518 posts
  • Tb:1410130

Hi johnx
I am very sorry to hear about your brother :(
Since i started here (2008), I have mostly played on a different server than Sudden, so I did not know him very well.
But I DO know that he deserves HUGE credit for both founding and building this great gaming community.

After re-reading his comment in "Why the name bunker" (http://bunker.aaxxss...unker/?p=325849) I also understand what you mean when you said generous.

/chap

• Creepy Geek and RiotSquad like this

-=BRASIL=-

-=BRASIL=-
  • Server:Unselected
Accept my sincere and deep condolences.
Perhaps you dare, here I speak for countless members who have not accessed or no longer access our forum. In a way, there are countless voices that when reading this sad news. I really believe that everyone stops for a moment and is bathed in memories of the game they spent some time in their lives, used for online fun.
His brother, his twin, was somewhat responsible for this because he also gave us reasons to get back together and have fun together.
Yes together, and at that time the head leans towards the chest in respect for all of this, in awe of someone I have not even had the opportunity to physically meet or ignore the face, but in no way would I deny the opportunity created through all this interaction and bonds of friendships that formed there..
Mine, ours, thank you SD very much for everything.
May we all, in some way, take a moment, in this tower of babel, to understand and let your family know that we are sincerely grateful for all this.
With all respect and admiration,
BRASIL

R.I.P.

Adic:
@QuQu or any another memeber in charge of our social media (Facebook) please spread it there also. Thanks in advance

Edited by -=BRASIL=-, 27 April 2020 - 12:01 AM.

UndeadWarrior

UndeadWarrior

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Bunker Admins
  • 2,402 posts
  • Server:Bunker #2

Sad news indeed, I remember him from the very old days when I just joined playing on the |>B<| servers.

So many fond memories of the good old days, i'm very sorry for your loss. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Nighty

Nighty

• Old retired farts
  • 1,613 posts

I'm very sorry to hear that, please accept my condolences.

Wolverine

Wolverine

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,515 posts

So sorry for your loss John. Sudden was a great guy who loved the game and this community. He will be missed by all of us who knew him, and everyone else who came later will always owe him a debt of gratitude. That will always be his legacy. RIP

Bean

Bean
  • Tb:1889806
Very sorry for your loss. He was one of those characters here who everyone knew, to a certain extent. I’m very saddened by this news.

djbo

djbo

You have friends and you have friends, I had the good fortune to have a real friend. I will miss you buddy, more than you know but I will cherish and hold onto the memories.

RIP my friend, RIP

Belzebub

Belzebub

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Retired Staff
  • 458 posts

a sad day
R.I.P

SlimLady

SlimLady

Making Friends

• Bunker Members
  • 71 posts
Very sad news, met him for a long time ago. He was a special person. You had to like him.
I wish you and the family strength and the best.

TommyFranks****

TommyFranks****

Hi, My Name Is..

• Bunker Members
  • 7 posts

Very sorry to hear about your brother's passing, John. May his soul Rest In Peace.

Regards,

Tommy

Defender

Defender

• Bunker Members
  • 425 posts

I'm very sorry to read about this. I remember him from my sometimes playing on Bunker 1 in the early years - he was a good player too! RIP

Regards,

Defender.

Masterworld

Masterworld

On The Road To Success

• Bunker Members
  • 192 posts

Hi John,

That is really sad news. I've played a lot with him over the years, and always had a blast. Its been a while since  i played ET, but ill remember him still.

You have my condolences to you and the family!

Ragamuffin_PL

Ragamuffin_PL

• Bunker Members
  • 483 posts

I'm sorry to hear that, please accept my sincere and deep condolences for you and whole familly.

Regards,

Mesmer

Dead2

Dead2

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 915 posts

Damn.....

My sincere condolences.... Lovely times with him.

R.I.P

Creepy Geek

Creepy Geek

I Come Here Often

• Bunker Admins
  • 3,003 posts

So sorry to hear about your loss johnx :cray:

This comes as a shock to me...Sudden is the one that personally tagged me and gave me my bunker membership....still proud of that.

Can't believe this news......

He leaves a great legacy and alto the server's are getting less crowded, he build this community and he was always guarding in the background.

He is and was a big part of our lives and will always be remembered for making Bunker.AAXXSS. :love:

Thank you for making this epic period of our lives possible.

:yoji:

damn...

Dead3

Dead3

• Bunker Members
  • 416 posts

My condolences,,

rip

Screwloose

Screwloose

• Old retired farts
  • 1,579 posts

Wow,

Sorry John, Sudden was cool funny guy, he always loved the rifle nades.

I met him back in August 2005 when I started gaming at Bunker 1 and then seen him a few years ago before B1 closed and told him to come join Bunker4fun. no one was playing.

He once told me a story about getting attacked I think it was in Germany by raccoons.

I was laughing so hard. They were right outside his apartment/house and he went to get rid of them and they attacked.

but the way he was telling it was so funny.

He was also serious, he took on a lot of projects it seems. Him and Zozz I think asked me and a few others to test a space game. It was really above my head but I appreciated that i could try and help him.

I also remember you John. We also had a few good talks. I just hope during this time you think of all the great times you and Sudden must of had. I know you went between Germany South America and with you the USA.

His thoughts are in my head so he will not be forgotten.

Hate this has happened John maybe one day if are up to it you will come and join us on bunker4fun.

Peace Friend

Screwloose

• ZaaR likes this

generalg

generalg

• Bunker Members
  • 411 posts

Much Sadness John.

I want to thank you for informing us, my sympathy to you and your family.

I have been inactive from Bunker for many years, but it was the first gaming community I felt like I belonged to going back to 2006. I remember spending many many hours on Enemy Territories during my High school and College days, and was always motivated to get to my desk and jump online with the Bunker 1 Crew. 

Your brother was the wheels of that welcome wagon, a positive force of fun. 

The success of this community is also testament to his hard work, always supporting the servers and members.

The type of people he invited to join and share his time with have been a memorable crew.

It seems like 14 years passes by so quickly, I have played many video games, joined a few clans, but I still always come back to these forums to say hello. It ALWAYS seems like Sudd3n would be pushing for more "Reunions" every year, it always made me happy to see. Someone that determined to get the "gang" back together is a friend to be remembered.

Sincerely

G