Check us out:

Photo

ETPRO

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

Forrest

Forrest

Postin Ain't Easy

• Bunker Members
  • 529 posts
Click to view battle stats
Awesome !

Great Job Guys!

Good Luck!!!

Dead3

Dead3

Becoming a Part of the Forum

• Bunker Members
  • 414 posts
ahah good luck we don't need that with duji mrbo subgod stalker who maked the server famous
we don't need that mauhahah
well i'mm very happy with the server now but another fiew things need to be fixd
and than yea pwnage muahahah
ok forrest i hope you cane pwn me to on B12 evrybody pwns me
i'mm cousin off dead2 :P :P hehe
ok cheeers
:belze:

macheteyeti

macheteyeti

• Bunker Members
  • 343 posts
why do we need two etpro servers? i liked the sniper setup more :(

EDIT: oh btw just changed the wiki for yeah on the server changes

Edited by macheteyeti, 17 August 2006 - 08:03 PM.

SpitFire

SpitFire

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 896 posts
The other pro server isn't pure pro, it's modded pro + not TWL + not in NA, that's why.

Duji

Duji

On The Road To Success

• Members
  • 226 posts
Trust me dude. Regular Pro compared with Stopwatch/competitive settings is WAY different.

Jos

Jos

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 1,462 posts
We also have that regularly, clanbase settings, its modded pro? you mean etadmin mod? B12 has that also, surver is pure and indeed it is in europe. but for the gameplay the competitive and regular pro isn't different, only some stuff as the amount of mines is different, but who gives a shit about that. It stays a public server so there won't be any prepared teamwork like in wars.

Ow ya another difference.. a lot of non sportmanships dudes who keep doing /kill in a fight. In wars i can understand(still think its noobish), but in a public server its so lame.

so WAY different is not really true, depends on how you see WAY :P

Edited by Jos, 21 August 2006 - 11:39 AM.

Duji

Duji

On The Road To Success

• Members
  • 226 posts

Ow ya another difference.. a lot of non sportmanships dudes who keep doing /kill in a fight. In wars i can understand(still think its noobish), but in a public server its so lame.

J0s, ever see a match recording of a good team? They are constantly using /kill to get more ammo or to reach their spawntime. In competitive servers its 100% legit.

Jos

Jos

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 1,462 posts

J0s, ever see a match recording of a good team? They are constantly using /kill to get more ammo or to reach their spawntime. In competitive servers its 100% legit.

Yes i know.. thats why I say in wars, matches what ever you wanna call it I can understand it, but on a public server its lame and im not saying its not legit or so, they can go ahead and /kill 24/7 i won't stop them, but like i said on a normal public server its lame cause you are trying to improve your skill and want to have a good fight then some moron suddenly disapears in a fight. you see what i mean? but it was more meant in a sarcastic way my friend you remember we allready talked about it in game? thats why i said it ;) ..

subgod

subgod

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Old retired farts
  • 1,568 posts
by the way +S/G+ is 1and 0 thanks to stalker and bunker 12 for allowing us to practice thanks to everyone who help in getting it done

.stalker,bojengles,golddog,slayer,spitfire,and duji thanks to all of u +S/G+ rolls on

Dead3

Dead3

• Bunker Members
  • 414 posts
thats why they call it et pro clans play and kill people like hell on it o_O learn i do :)

snake

snake

Will Become Famous Soon Enough

• Bunker Admins
  • 1,509 posts
sub snake wants in

suckafool

suckafool

A Name Known to All

• Bunker Admins
  • 4,079 posts

Yes i know.. thats why I say in wars, matches what ever you wanna call it I can understand it, but on a public server its lame and im not saying its not legit or so, they can go ahead and /kill 24/7 i won't stop them, but like i said on a normal public server its lame cause you are trying to improve your skill and want to have a good fight then some moron suddenly disapears in a fight. you see what i mean? but it was more meant in a sarcastic way my friend you remember we allready talked about it in game? thats why i said it ;) ..

Remember Jos that when we/they use /kill it's not to avoid a death!,it's to make sure you change spawns at the right time and don't miss it.It's also used for when you need ammo and there is no ammo racks or Fo around to give you some, so, you would /kill with 5 seconds or less on the timer,normally.Same for when you low on health.
/kill should only be used under those certain circumstances and not to avoid a death.

Take 2 equal teams,same amount of good shooters and same strats etc,one uses /kill and the other doesn't.Who do you think would win the match?........answer,the team/clan that uses /kill
Sure it's an advantage,but it's legit,so if it's 100% legal then I say we should use it as much as possible.Anything that gives us that slight advantage will always be used,ofcourse it has to be legit though.

Jos

Jos

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 1,462 posts
damn guys,

no hard feelings or anything to anyone of you so don't get me wrong or so, but read my post carefully. I said i fully understand it in wars so you are right, but i allready said that! ;)

I just like to play a good game(ON A PUBLIC SERVER IM NOT TALKING ABOUT WARS RIGHT NOW!) and hate it when we are in a fight suddenly he dissapears.. I just like to finish the fight and thats all. and still using it for catching spawn or not having ammo, means he wasn't able to kill me so thats just weakness in my eyes. Maybe you guys have another opinion about that, and I won't disagree with any of you cause it is a OPINION, but if I am fighting you and i suddenly do /kill cause i want to catch spawn it means i wasn't able to kill you so I just show you that im weak

now for anyone who would like to reply to this.. Remember i don't give a shit if they use it or not they can go ahead and /kill 24/7 I won't stop them.. now i don't really like it when people do that, but its a game and it is legit so they can play the game however they want to.

btw.. You guys are doing an awesome job there on B12!

suckafool

suckafool

A Name Known to All

• Bunker Admins
  • 4,079 posts
I understand what you are saying and I completely agree with you Jos.
I just decided to give my opinion towards /kill.
It also annoys me when they /kill because they know they can't kill me or because they rather spawn with full health and ammo.On a pub server I hate it when it's abused,which is why it should be limited on pub servers.
I like the 5 /kills per match or you automatically get booted for 5 min minimum.
Each server is different which is what makes each server so unique.\
I hope to see you on B12 Jos.

On a side note,has anyone tried using the shotgun on jaymod?
It takes getting used to and it's the perfect weapon to learn how to aim better.

Jos

Jos

Sticking Around

• Bunker Members
  • 1,462 posts

I like the 5 /kills per match or you automatically get booted for 5 min minimum.

Yeah we got something like this on B11.. At the 6th /kill you will be put in spec, could set a kick but moving to spec will teach them also i gues :)

Anyway, yeah i like to play pro so you prolly see me there once in a while!

cheers