tournament rules were published, please read below.
Toxic players/ bullying will not be tolerated expect everyone to act like adults and to report toxic players or bullys.
• No cheating or team will be automatically disqualified
• Players must use their own in-game nickname with their team tag. (teamtag.nickname)
• Each team will have a « leader » for better management
• The leader will chose a teamtag for his team.
• Players can’t change their teams without permission from an admin.
• Each player must make a demo before each round.
Matches - General
• All matches are played in stopwatch mode with the global6 config.
• Selfkill, spawn timer, spawnkilling and walljump are allowed
• Weapons which aren’t restricted by the global6 config are allowed.
• 2 maps will be played for each match.
• Win a map give your team 1 point.
• Loose a map give 0 point.
• Before each match, both leader of each team will choose a map in the map list. They will play both maps before going spect/out.
• If the score is tied after two maps (2-2), a third map must be played with ONE round. The team which wins the cointoss chooses which team attacks.
- Once the match has started, match results count unless both teams agree that it shouldn't. Lag, ping issues, or incorrect server settings are no excuse for leaving; every player should check the server before the start of the match.
- If both teams select the same map, then the second map is chosen by cointoss. - In case of disagreement, a cointoss will decide which map is played first.
- If one of the team disconnects before the match is over for any reason, their opponent has the right to claim the win of the round/match. - If one player disconnects, the team has the right to pause the game and find another player for replacement if needed.