need to do something

Api

i have seen when i played theres problems 

1. people always join stronger team and teams not fair

2. people dont care spawn killing

3. some players change team all times so teams are uneven and easy to win,

4. admins dont do nothing only say

so i seen some people dont want play anymore that night and i have too feelings to go do something ellse bcs  i feel  only few people care rules and play normal. 

can we do something about these problems serves is good but need more respect rules

my last clans/commitys  where i was admin we care rules and use kic/ban/warn lots rule brakers 

• Like 2

Hiya API,

Thx for bringing it up. I'm most of the times up in the evening and only on rare occasions see this happening. Admins should react..although first by getting the attention of the player... not immediate kick/ban etc. When someone doesn't listen, its reason to kick or even ban depending on what the player did/does.

About switching teams, didn't see that happening when I was on. In general we try to even teams (also forced by serversetting) but members and especially admins should even teams up. If some aren't doing, well let it hear in >B< chat. We as members are responsible for gameplay. I must say that sometimes also for a short fun part it could be that some players get together, but as said, plz only if its obvious its for fun and short. If you're not feeling comfortable let it know and communicate with each other.

When I'm, or another admin is online, inform us plz.

My thoughts

Cheers,

Patie

Hey Api

I know very well what you mean ... and this is a discussion I think till ET exists 😉

I spent many time in the past "cleaning" the servers from morons and other stupid players

And I dont remember the number of kick / ban I made ...

But today there are less bad boys online and usually a simple warn can help

OK, a guy like ZEN dont understand more than "HELLO" neither French ...

A guy like "Running Man" aka "Adolf Putin" just connect to make some kills with arty, never do objectiv

Usually members try to even team, think about Chap, Geek, 0_O--O_0 and others

But 5 mn team are uneven, than even and 30mn later its uneven in the other team ...

I never saw a team even all time ...

And yes I saw ppl coonecting and wants to join the team with most human players ... noobs mainly ...

Like you, I dont like "fraggers" toguether on same team, killing you from far with 3 shoots and I think im not the only one

Could be interessant to see 1 day how it is possible ... sad we cannot do anymore a PBSS

On a server like UJE it is easy :

- Fraggers are not welcome, play for objectiv or leave

- No bazooka under 5 players, its written on the start screen of a map

I played 10 min on UJE today ... Bots are very easy to kill

On B4 they are sometimes very strong ... perhaps too strong ...

Then I played on Muppet Legacy ... hum not for me

(btw, i get the same lag as on B4 ...)

And lot of servers I knew from the past (old clan) are empty ...

I think we cannot be on same rules order like in the past, because less players ...

For 10 years, u banned 1, 10 came

It is the same when we vote for Botwar and a player goes other side ...

That make me crazy too ... no more fun ...

But if I look right, some player just connect, make a map or 2, than change server

Zapping mode 😉

• Like 3

I hear you API,

It gets under my skin also from time to time 😞

Must say that the more "relaxed" people (and the ones i like the most) are in the early afternoon. after dinnertime my connection/server cloaxes up and starts to really lag for me...even worse the most top classes/skilled players connect and join (same) teams, the Fun for me then is usually gone...

Sometimes the balance-script even works against us at that moment. When for example Sick/Soccer/WTF (the real skilled persons) make a team they can take like 10 of us with ease and still the server starts to balance like a dumb f#k and treats us like numbers and not recognizing the "human" interaction. Would be great if a admin could "pause" that script then..

Further information - that player "Running Man" aka "Adolf Putin" is banned by me yesterday for constantly TK and bleed teammates.

If he sees my name he behaves but when i connect with different name he starts again...the concretebrainer..

Will lift the ban after the weekend to see if there is any progress...but i doubt it.

3 hours ago, Creepy Geek said:

Would be great if a admin could "pause" that script then..

Maybe disable the balanced teams script for the test for about 2 weeks? And so much will depend on the players themselves, but maybe it's worth a try?

22 hours ago, Creepy Geek said:

IFurther information - that player "Running Man" aka "Adolf Putin" is banned by me yesterday for constantly TK and bleed teammates.

If he sees my name he behaves but when i connect with different name he starts again...the concretebrainer..

Will lift the ban after the weekend to see if there is any progress...but i doubt it.

Thx for the ban 🙂 I dont like so stupid players ... I wanted to start put him spec all time

To the subject :

Today for example we played with Tommy and Lifetime2, than Sick and  Master

I was with Lifetime, we looses against 3 other 🙂

Next map he wanted to join Allied ... 4 against me

Auto team script make him join me again; he tried to go allies again

Than diconnected ... Many players do that ...

18 hours ago, SEAMAN said:

Than diconnected ... Many players do that ...

Well that's the dilemma Chap (and Owen) i guess had when they implemented that script...You can't do it all right for everyone 😉

The script solves a lot of "sportsmanship" problems but in the rare occasions, it creates problems.

Think it is a lot of work to make such a script and takes a lot of testing (not to corrupt the server) and then to make changes it's maybe impossible without reprogramming the the whole thing. Ans with al things in life, it is hard to do it correct the first-time!

But one thing for sure, the scrip hates me and Rebel hihihihi 😘 (it's kinda picky for our names hehehe)

Of course its a lot of work ... And I like it

The question is : what do we want for B4 ?

Or better with who do we want to play ?

Objectiv players, sportmanship players and sometimes fun too with a good botwar or panzer party  ...

Another point is the bot difficulty ... Is it set same lvl all map ?

On some map they kill you in a 1000/sec 🙂

Or is it with the skill of the players online ? I dont remember this part actually

From what i can tell for the bots !level they have 6 levels of "difficulty"

Higher admins can set them from !bots D1 to D6 and with the highest setting (D6 ~insane) they are very very awake. They shoot like soccer and have the temperament of Sick (hehehe pun intended)

I do not know if the bots have different setting for different map's but i don't think they have. Only the amount of them is set per map (objective)

Maybe Chap/Owen can give some answer to that question.

Some new players connect too atm like Ghede, nice objectiv player and friendly chat

(I dont speak about some other player that connect, dont play objectiv and dont chat ...)

When you look at Splatterladder or ET.tracbase they connect to other wellknown servers too

It could be interressant to know why they connect to B4 and what they search on a server ...

Maps ? I know that Ghede is looking for some maps he find less on other server

Friendly players ?

Perhaps we could ask some new players what they search and so we can determine a way to follow

It could be interressant to post the answers ...

Team Muppet is almost full, why ? because of Et Legacy ?

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Wat ik vreemd vind is dat  Geek of ik naar het ander team wordt verplaatst. Het maak niet uit er het laatst bij komt,   Dat irriteert mij wel, temeer omdat ik dan vergeet dat ik in een ander team  zit en mijn teamleden afknal 😁😁😁 .  Ik ben wel van mening dat je moet samenwerken als een team maar de meeste gaan voor de kil en dat vindt ik jammer. Het zou fijn zijn als de auto-schakelaar uitgeschakeld zou zijn zodat de teams   eerlijke zijn.

Edited by Rebel Tet
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Rebel Tet said:

Wat ik vreemd vind is dat  Geek of ik naar het ander team wordt verplaatst. Het maak niet uit er het laatst bij komt,   Dat irriteert mij wel, temeer omdat ik dan vergeet dat ik in een ander team  zit en mijn teamleden afknal 😁😁😁 .  Ik ben wel van mening dat je moet samenwerken als een team maar de meeste gaan voor de kil en dat vindt ik jammer. Het zou fijn zijn als de auto-schakelaar uitgeschakeld zou zijn zodat de teams   eerlijke zijn.

What I find odd is Geek or me being moved to the other team. It doesn't matter if it comes last, that annoys me, all the more because then I forget that I'm on another team and shoot my team members 😁😁😁 . I do believe that you have to work together as a team, but most of them go for the cold and I think that's a shame. It would be nice if the auto switch was turned off so that the teams are fair.

Google Translate

• Like 2